Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Causes And Consequences 5 – Wellsmackedseat

A final painful caning viewed in four angles.

Melanie, Miss Elsa Svenson

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Causes-And-Consequences-5.mp4
    File Size : 930.8 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 963 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 245 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Causes-And-Consequences-5.zip - 930.8 MB

Comment

• Rob Banks Pain Police – Dallasspankshard

Not satisfied with the answers and cooperation of Lucy Leggs. The Pain Agent continues her scorching interrogation. With a painful handled strap, antique belt and a huge razor strap...and the right touch of blackmail, our beautiful bank robber is soon singing like a long-legged canary!

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, caning, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : rob-banks-straps.mp4
      File Size : 113.9 MB
      Resolution : 960x540
      Duration : 00:10:33
      Video : AVC (AVC), 1 377 Kbps, 29.970 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - rob-banks-straps.zip - 113.9 MB

Comment

• Rob Banks Stool Pidgeon Wooden 2 Lexan Paddles – Dallasspankshard

There is something about a beautiful bottom sitting bare on a stool. The bottom thrust out to afford an amazing view of the roundness. You couple that with a paddling with two different Lexan paddles and a large wooden plywood paddle and you have visual gold!

Our naughty bank robber is forced to stay in position, as the FBI agent for the Red Division must painfully extract the information as to who is the 'financier' of the cartels operations. Sit back and enjoy this hot game of cat and mouse!

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : amelia_lexan_stool.mp4
        File Size : 226 MB
        Resolution : 848x480
        Duration : 00:12:36
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 234 Kbps, 29.970 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - amelia_lexan_stool.zip - 226 MB

Comment

• Causes And Consequences 6 – Wellsmackedseat

A humiliation and painful spanking with the hairbrush to end the day.

Lola Marie, Miss Elsa Svenson

File Name : Causes-And-Consequences-6.mp4
          File Size : 448.3 MB
          Duration : 00:06:19
          Video : AVC (AVC), 9 621 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Causes-And-Consequences-6.zip - 448.3 MB

Comment

• Rob Banks 7 The Bucket – Dallasspankshard

At long last Amelia Jane Rutherford made it into the dreaded bucket. Did I spare her my most severe implements for bucket use? I will let you decide that. I do use a multi-cane, The Devil's Tongue ( which she hated!) The large slatted acrylic paddle and the very painful vintage hog-slapper. She got so weak from the pain at one point, her legs gave out and she dropped down trying to sit on the edge of the bucket! I am not going to say ' I saved the best for last' , because these spankings were all great. I will say this...this segment had the most lasting affect on our long-legged beauty!

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : rob_banks_update7.mp4
            File Size : 277.5 MB
            Resolution : 960x540
            Duration : 00:13:11
            Video : AVC (AVC), 1 372 Kbps, 29.970 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - rob_banks_update7.zip - 277.5 MB

Comment

• Character Building 1 – Wellsmackedseat

A painful hand tawsing for both girls and plimsoll spanking for cheeky Vanessa.

Vanessa, Sandra, Miss Mathews

File Name : Character-Building-1.mp4
              File Size : 334.1 MB
              Duration : 00:14:27
              Video : AVC (AVC), 2 981 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 257 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Character-Building-1.zip - 334.1 MB

Comment

• First One Camera OTK – Dallasspankshard

Many have never heard the story about the above photo of Snow Mercy and how it ties into the video you watch here. Tiki introduced me to Snow at The Dominion. We were all fast friends. Snow made the mistake of taking Tiki's two beers she would bring to work ( if needed) Snow without asking for permission, took the beers and lied about it. The above spanking is the one she got for that offense. It is also how the video you watch here today got it's storyline. Snow comes into a room and steals alcohol from the mini-bar. Snow told me that all she could think about when we shot that portion of the film was that spanking I gave her. The way she cried from just the scolding alone. I decided to take this bit of spanking history ( Since Snow Mercy is now a famous domme , known worldwide) She was still a college student at this time, working her way through at The Dominion. This is one super-hard spanking, that will be fresh as I re-id the edit of this OTK spanking start to finish! Re-compressed at a H-264 as well.

Snow Mercy

BDSM, spanking, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : Snow_otk_hand.mp4
                File Size : 147.2 MB
                Resolution : 640x480
                Duration : 00:13:48
                Video : AVC (AVC), 1 374 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Snow_otk_hand.zip - 147.2 MB

Comment

• A Painful Education – Eris Martinet Female Evil

Why is it that boys don't behave until they're bent over for the cane? Every time you walk into my punishment room, you grow into a man. Eventually, you'll be a well trained, proper gentleman. But that day is many punishments away. And unfortunately for you, I rather enjoy it.

Your backside will tell a very painful story or remorse and worship. I don't accept anything but your utter submission, and prepare for it to make you scream. It's alright, I like boy screams. It inspires me. How else will you learn? .. See, this is REAL femdom, and nothing is acted. Just my pure bad intentions and your poor backside.. A matchmade in heaven. Or.. for you, in hell.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, FemDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : A-Painful-Education-Eris-Martinet.mp4
                  File Size : 313 MB
                  Resolution : 1920x1080
                  Duration : 00:05:10
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Painful-Education-Eris-Martinet.zip - 313 MB

Comment

• Character Building 2 – Wellsmackedseat

A painful spanking with plimsoll for Sandra.

Vanessa, Sandra, Miss Mathews

File Name : Character-Building-2.mp4
                    File Size : 637.1 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:41
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 13.3 Mbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Character-Building-2.zip - 637.1 MB

Comment

• Mommy Adriana Punishes Bedwetter Dorothy - Spankedanddiapered

Little Dorothy Burnett thinks that she's been very clever. She had already been put to bed by her mommy, Adriana Evans, but almost as soon as she fell asleep...she wet the bed. This has been a big problem for Dorothy lately, and mommy has been making her wear diapers as a result. Dorothy doesn't want mommy to find out and put her in a diaper, so she changes her clothes and changes the sheets on her bed, hoping that she can get back to sleep unnoticed.

But Adriana heard her making noise and noticed the light on in her little girl's room, so she comes in, wearing her own silky pajamas, to see what Dorothy is up to. She sees through her plan immediately, but Dorothy won't admit to anything. She insists that she just felt like a change. When mommy gives her one last chance to tell the truth, Dorothy shyly admits that she wet the bed.

Adriana is not impressed that Dorothy tried to lie to her, and she knows that Dorothy knows that bed wetters have to wear diapers to sleep. She scolds and lectures her little girl, then puts Dorothy over her knee for a spanking, first on her cat printed panties, and then on her bare bottom. Dorothy kicks her little feet the whole time, struggling against mommy's punishing hand.

When Adriana is sure that Dorothy has learned a lesson, it's time for her to be diapered for bed. She puts her little girl in a Bambino diaper, but not before she thoroughly powders her princess parts and spanked bottom. Once Dorothy is properly diapered, Adriana gives her a hug and tucks her into bed.

This video is too cute for words. Dorothy's littlespace shines here, and Adriana is the perfect mommy who every little one dreams of: sweet and loving, but strict and stern-- and very serious about keeping you in diapers!

Adriana Evans, Dorothy Burnett

BDSM, spanking, diaper, Spankedanddiapered,

File Name : Mommy-Adriana-Punishes-Bedwetter-Dorothy-1080HD.mp4
                      File Size : 679.4 MB
                      Resolution : 1920x1080
                      Duration : 00:08:43
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 10.7 Mbps, 59.940 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 247 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Mommy-Adriana-Punishes-Bedwetter-Dorothy-1080HD.zip - 679.4 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X