Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bondage & Torture Videos

7706 - Adulter8 - Fallon West - Feb 16, 2018

DESCRIPTION: Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
    OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
    Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams

<================>
    Duration: 0:39:21
    File Size: 810 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 850x480

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7706 - Adulter8 - Fallon West - Feb 16, 2018

7707 - Luci Loves It - Luci Lovett - Feb 9, 2018

DESCRIPTION: Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her.
    Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her pussy dripping.
    The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.

<================>
    Duration: 0:43:38
    File Size: 894 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7707 - Luci Loves It - Luci Lovett - Feb 9, 2018 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7707 - Luci Loves It - Luci Lovett - Feb 9, 2018 Part 2

Comment

7708 - Winter Break Part 2 - Ashley Lane - Feb 2, 2018

DESCRIPTION: This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
      The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft pussy lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
      My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him

<================>
      Duration: 0:46:14
      File Size: 953 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7708 - Winter Break Part 2 - Ashley Lane - Feb 2, 2018 Part 1
      DOWNLOAD --->>> 7708 - Winter Break Part 2 - Ashley Lane - Feb 2, 2018 Part 2

Comment

7709 - Suffer in Rhythm - Charlotte Sartre - Jan 26, 2018

DESCRIPTION: You can't put a price on loving what you do. All the same; the more that you love what you do the deeper your put your soul into it. Charlotte Sartre loves what she does. She puts everything into what she does and it hurts. The sounds she makes are music to our ears.
        The tears streaming down Charlotte's face demonstrate her willingness... her eagerness to please. She suffers for our pleasure and she suffers beautifully. When her ass is impales on the giant metal dildo she takes it all. The electricity makes her cry out in pain, but she endures.
        When one suffers so sweetly the rewards are that much sweeter. The drill penetrates her ass and sends her over the edge of orgasm more times than she can count. Clamped to the ground she can't hold back the sex as we take the orgasms from her tiny body

<================>
        Duration: 0:39:04
        File Size: 805 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7709 - Suffer in Rhythm - Charlotte Sartre - Jan 26, 2018

Comment

7710 - The Cramp - Minnow Monroe - Jan 19, 2018

DESCRIPTION: Wrapped in leather - Crunched in discomfort - In distress - No sight - Can't breathe - Fondled - Spanked - Stepped on - Cramped. The bondage is confining. The girl is exposed; a toy to be played with. It struggles, it flips, it moans, and it grunts.
          The shelf it gets put on can flip and spin. The toy is displayed for maximum pleasure of the viewer. It's most stimulating bits are exposed. Toys are not meant to be looked at though. Toys are meant to be played with.
          This toy is fun. It has such nice reactions. When you hurt it it screams. When you pleasure it it moans. When you scare it it cries. It's so realistic, it even creams when you play with it's pussy. What a good piggy toy

<================>
          Duration: 0:44:33
          File Size: 915 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7710 - The Cramp - Minnow Monroe - Jan 19, 2018 Part 1
          DOWNLOAD --->>> 7710 - The Cramp - Minnow Monroe - Jan 19, 2018 Part 2

Comment

7711 - Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

DESCRIPTION: Meet Mollie Rose. She is a brand new face who has never experienced bondage or orgasms like this before. Whenever she cums her body tenses against the bondage. The shackles and cuffs dig in as her body jerks with pleasure. And that is before she takes a ride on the Sybian.
            The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of ecstasy

<================>
            Duration: 0:50:48
            File Size: 1084 Mb
            Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7711 - Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose Part 1
            DOWNLOAD --->>> 7711 - Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose Part 2

Comment

7712 - The Sweat Box - Mia Gold

DESCRIPTION: Mia Gold tics all the right boxes in her interview. She describes being bound and abused as a “fantasy” and a “turn on.” She says she thinks it's sexy to watch and even better to be watched.
              She languishes for a bit in a h0gtie, helplessly trying to find a way to relieve the stress of the position. It won't be a problem for long, though. The next position she is in has her arms pulled up behind her. This kneeling strappado position lets me whip her ass while I vibrate her pussy, and gives me a chance to cane her feet until she screams through her gag.
              Her final test is definitely the hardest, though. Clamps pinch her tongue, nipples and pussy, keeping her spread open for the vibrator and gives me an interesting target for a few strokes with the whip

<================>
              Duration: 0:33:43
              File Size: 719 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7712 - The Sweat Box - Mia Gold

Comment

7713 - Safe House - Elise Graves

DESCRIPTION: Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
                This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
                Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
                Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense induced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
                It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal

<================>
                Duration: 1:05:39
                File Size: 1423 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7713 - Safe House - Elise Graves Part 1
                DOWNLOAD --->>> 7713 - Safe House - Elise Graves Part 2
                DOWNLOAD --->>> 7713 - Safe House - Elise Graves Part 3

Comment

7714 - Loosen Up That Hole - Dixon Mason

DESCRIPTION: Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.
                  She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense induced orgasm that threatens to make her body buck

<================>
                  Duration: 0:44:53
                  File Size: 964 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7714 - Loosen Up That Hole - Dixon Mason Part 1
                  DOWNLOAD --->>> 7714 - Loosen Up That Hole - Dixon Mason Part 2

Comment

7715 - Sweet Surrender - Tracey Sweet

DESCRIPTION: Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden horse wedging its way into her pussy she definitely LOVES induced orgasms on top of it.

<================>
                    Duration: 0:34:18
                    File Size: 731 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7715 - Sweet Surrender - Tracey Sweet

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X