Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11856 Sister Milking Brothers Big Cock.mp4

Comment

• Hi guys!!!! Im so excited you two finally came over for dinner. Im so glad my son finally decided to bring you. Its about time you've been hiding your little girlfriend for too long.--....

Honey I really loved meeting you girlfriend..she was soo gorgeous .. She reminded me so much of someone. Her beautiful eyes her round face her honey skin tone. How did you find a beautiful girl. .hehe Im sorry if I embarrassed you its just Im so proud of you. I just can't believe you found a girlfriend that you mommy approves of. You Im picky when it comes to girls you date, I only want the best for you

I can't stop complimenting her.. Im sorry she just reminds me.well...of me. just younger. Why does your girlfriend look so much like mommy???? hehe Im just teasing you honey. Im sorry if im embarrassing you.. But just tell me why does she look so much like me.. Coincidence?

Sooooo does she you know put out??? *laughs.. You're a grown boy now and I just want to look out for you and make sure you are being pleased. Wow if she's no putting out theres something wrong.. She may look like mommy, remind you mommy, care for you like mommy but mommy would not leave you hanging for months without getting your dick tip wet.

Is this too much for my itty bitty boy . I can see you are a big boy literally I can see more of you if you know what I mean . I think im turning you on..

So tell me how does his girl keep you on a lease??? I think I can break that. Because she cant compare to me honey. No one can compare to your mommy no matter how hard you tried. I think you were being a little naughty boy and wanted someone as gorgeous and loving as your mother. You may have found somebody who looks similar but she still cant give you what I can.

******watch to see how mommy gets her sons to touch her big tits and admits his love for mommy . Admit it and see how Mommy gets her sons cock out, rubs her pussy for her naughty boy, lets him fuck her in the kitchen, makes her cum on his cock, lets him taste her pussy, makes mommy bend over after cumming so he can cum. You will get to do exactly what you want and have been wanting to do with your mother.

Info:
      File Size: 1.26 GB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Resolution: 1920 x 1080
      Duration: 00:23:18
      Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7500 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 224 kb/s

Download Links:

11862 Son Your Girlfriend will never Be Mommy taboo.part1.rar
      11862 Son Your Girlfriend will never Be Mommy taboo.part2.rar
      11862 Son Your Girlfriend will never Be Mommy taboo.part3.rar

Comment

• Things are going well for you lately.Your mother got engaged, the new guy is pretty decent..Older but takes good care of your mother and pays for your college and all of the other expenses.You're doing good in college,and even better with college girls.so there is nothing to complain about.

You were laying on your bed when your mother walked in.She was wearing a satin robe,stockings and high heels.Something red and lacy was showing underneath the robe.She usually doesn't dress like that around you.She says she needs to talk to you about something important.her face is serious,like she's worried about something.
        Baby,we have a problem.The thing is,david keeps talking about having a baby.He seems really serious about it. We've been trying for a while,but nothing.And I don't think it will happen.Honestly,he is too old for that,but he just won't except that,and is blaming me.It got to the point that if I don't get pregnant soon,he'll leave me.And we both know what that means for us.No more of this lifestyle and you'd have to drop out of college.It's just something we can't allow.So I came up with the idea,the only option that will get us out of this situation.You'll have to get me pregnant.Don't look at me like I'm crazy.You have to do it.For both of our sake.I know you can.You're young,strong and potent.You'll get mommy pregnant in no time.Even tho,this will change our relationship,things won't be the same between us,but since we got to do it,why not enjoy it.That's why I'm wearing this baby.I thought you'd like it. I've put this sexy lingerie on just for you honey,I thought it will turn you on.Do you like it baby?You just tell me what you want,what you need me to do to you,and I will.You can do whatever you want to me too.Whatever gets you there.To the finish line.To the point when you'll fill your mother with your seed.When you'll push your hard throbbing cock in me,deep in my pussy,as deep as it goes,and cum.You'll shoot your seed straight into mommys' uterus.Every drop of that hot cum.You'll get me pregnant baby,no doubt about it.But even if it doesn't happen on the first try,we'll try again,again and again.

Info:
        File Size: 851 MB
        Resolution: 1920 x 1080
        Duration: 00:14:00
        Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8290 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11863 Impregnating Your Mother.part1.rar
        11863 Impregnating Your Mother.part2.rar

Comment

• Darcie Belle wanted to go to a concert so she gave her stepdad some of her furry snatch and some head to get to convince him to let her go.

Info:
          File Size: 663 MB
          Duration: 00:39:51
          Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2200 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11865 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part1.rar
          11865 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part2.rar

Comment

• As a divorce lawyer, Lily is used to playing hardball and putting men in their place. In this case, she even knows some dirty little secrets about the soon to be ex-husband that she plans to nail to the wall. He still has a few secrets up his sleeve, though, like a time-stopping watch that he's going to use to enjoy this little bitch, much to her dismay. He starts by unbuttoning her blouse and revealing far more than she is comfortable with.

He unstops time just long enough to experience her indignant outrage at this affront, amused in his knowledge that this is only the beginning. He takes his liberty with her sexy and vulnerable body, while she is frozen, helpless to do anything other than be used. He kisses and licks her smooth skin, tasting her delicate feet, her soft, pink nipples, her trimmed and innocent pussy, and even the puckered rosebud of her virgin butt. To add to his excitement, he allows her to unfreeze every so often, enjoying her confusion and frustration at finding herself in increasingly compromising positions, unaware of how she got there and completely powerless to stop it. First she finds that she is gripping his hard cock and the next minute, it's plunging into her wet and defenseless mouth, leaving the taste of his musky cock to linger long after. After using her as his personal fuck toy, plundering her tight cunt, stretching it out so she'll know she's been fucked, he pulls out and takes aim. He unfreezes her just in time for her to feel the hot spray of his cum on her nude body, refreezing her in the midst of her disgusted horror. Haphazardly redressing her, making sure to get his cum on her clothing and legal documents, he allows her to awaken and walks away, leaving her a goo covered mess.

Info:
            File Size: 204 MB
            Duration: 00:16:42
            Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1571 kb/s

Download Links:

11864 ROBOMEATS Lily Labeau Full Disclosure.mp4

Comment

• When Kendra Lynn's mom went out of town she just had to give her stepdad some of that sweet poontang because she has heard him fucking her mom for hours many times!

Info:
              File Size: 672 MB
              Duration: 00:40:20

Download Links:

11866 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part1.rar
              11866 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part2.rar

Comment

• Christiana Cinn works for her stepdad's real estate company, but she wants a promotion so she let him pound her hairy lil pussy!

Info:
                File Size: 498 MB
                Duration: 00:29:55

Download Links:

11867 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.mp4

Comment

• Maya Kendrick wanted to borrow the car so she gave her stepdad a ride he will never forget!

Info:
                  File Size: 598 MB
                  Duration: 00:35:48

Download Links:

11868 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part1.rar
                  11868 My Stepdaughter Has A Hairy Pussy 3.part2.rar

Comment

• Info:
                    File Size: 279 MB
                    Duration: 00:09:47
                    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3777 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 201 kb/s

Download Links:

11869 Brother help me fix my laptop.mp4

Comment

• role-play. I have a sick imagination and i continuously have to explore my fantasies and desires. Let's just say me and daddy have a very private talk regarding my outfit . I get curious and ask him some very inappropriate questions that turn him on and from there it all gets very very naughty.SOLO

Info:
                      File Size: 455 MB
                      Duration: 00:19:40
                      Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.690 FPS, 3102 kb/s

Download Links:

11870 Daddys little girl roleplay.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1