No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father must constantly exercise his daughter's overactive sex drive..

Info:
    File Size: 1.10 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:16:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9419 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12850 Father Forced To Satisfy Daughters Sexual Appetite.part1.rar
    12850 Father Forced To Satisfy Daughters Sexual Appetite.part2.rar

Comment

• Cory finds her son sitting in his room playing on his phone when he should be out doing his chores. "You're the man of the house, you have to do the yard work" she tells him as he insists on not doing anything. "Fine! I'll mow the yard" he says after she pesters him. Cory places her hand on his leg as she thanks him and feels his stiff cock by accident. Cory sweetly rubs you, sliding her hand up your pant leg. "You like when mom argues with you?" she says "Would you like a little show? Do you want to see mom's big round breasts?" She strips off her dress revealing hot, tight pink lingerie. She pulls down your pants and gives your cock a loving kiss. Your mom takes off her bra showing you the breasts you always fantasized about. "Would you really like mom to give you a handjob?" she says rubbing your cock. She sucks you all the way down, looking deep into your eyes and turns you on with how wrong it is to get a blowjob from your mom. "Do you want to see mom's wet pussy?" She asks taking off her panties and straddling your legs. She starts to rub herself as she rubs you "It's getting nice and wet" she says moaning. She sucks your cock again harder than before, needing your cum. "get nice and hard for me, I want to taste that cum" she tells you, sucking and teasing you. You can't take it anymore and cum onto her tongue with a hot orgasm. She sucks the cum off the head of your cock and shows you your big load before swallowing it down. "You have some tasty cum" she tells you as she makes you mow the yard.

Info:
      File Size: 484 MB
      Extension: Windows Media
      Format: WMV3
      Duration: 00:12:41
      Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
      Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 329 kb/s

Download Links:

12851 Cory Chase in Making Up with Mom.wmv

Comment

• Action starts in mid-action with Daddy and Kendra struggling on couch. Dad rips Kendra's blouse open and panties down (she's wearing blouse and skirt) and he forcefully fucks her vaginally while she pleads for him to her why, she fights and but Daddy is too strong. He grabs her by the throat, her eyes bug out, and he tells her to never say a word to Mommy or anyone else and walks away. Kendra is left to wonder why her Daddy has done this.

Later in the week. When Kendra enters her front door she calls out for Mom and Dad. The house appears empty as she looks for her parents. Dad is inside and grabs her and shoves her up against the wall. He overpowers her with his strength and strips her nude. He tells her to not make a sound or she will regret it. He fondles her breasts while she looks terrified, he cuts off her panties, unzips his pants and has sex with her, ramming into her very hard and grunting with every thrust. When he is finished he leaves her on the floor. Kendra is left to wonder what she has done now and if she should tell Mommy what just happened.

Kendra is trying to figure out some way to deal with her fathers uncontrollable lust. Every time he sees her he rips off her clothes and fucks her like a whore. "I forgot we had security cameras." She whispers to herself and quickly downloads the footage. "Daddy can't get away with this anymore, this has to stop." She says, and calls him downstairs to confront him and blackmail him for money and a car. He grabs her by her hair and taunts her. He controls the security system and her phone, she has nothing and is powerless. "Not again." Kendra whimpers as he pushes her against the counter and pulls down her pants. Helplessly she moans onto the cold unsympathetic marble while her dad fucks her ruthlessly from behind. She feels like such a slut, unable to stop her father from using her tiny body for his pleasure.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she cums against her will. "Oh daddy please" Kendra pleads with him. He roughly takes off her shirt and ties her hands with it, pressing her sensitive nipples against the cold surface of the table. His big cock fills her up and she feels like she's going to break from his violent thrusts into her pussy. Daddy spanks her like the naughty girl she is before violently kissing her. He flips her over to play with her tits and grab her by the neck while he has his way with her wet pussy. Kendra is on the edge of total self destruction by the time he's done. A big load of white cum covering his daughters violated pussy. He leaves her shaking and used, making her apologize to him. "Sorry daddy" Kendra in a quaking voice.

Info:
        File Size: 291 MB
        Duration: 00:34:22
        Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1052 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12852 BareBackStudios Kenda Heart in Lessons From Daddy.mp4

Comment

• You've always thought your Aunt Sadie was hot, perhaps it was the appeal that having sexual fantasies about her was wrong; finding her to be somewhat of a forbidden fruit. Though when you find evidence of her cheating on your Uncle, you can't help but feel as though you can use this to your advantage. How much does your Aunt care about her marriage, the financial stability that comes with being with your Uncle? Does she care enough to give you what you've always wanted, what you've had dirty dreams about? Well you're going to find out. You decide to confront your Aunt with the evidence, the text messages, photos of a mystery man pulling up to her house at odd hours when your Uncle's out of town. If she wants to keep her marriage in tact, to keep this information from getting into the eyes, hands, and ears of your Uncle. she'll have to do exactly what you say. How will she react? Will she easily open her mouth and spread her legs to her very own Nephew? You'll have to clip play to find out for yourself.

Info:
          File Size: 766 MB
          Resolution: 1920 x 1080
          Duration: 00:10:32
          Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

12853 Sadie Holmes Blackmailing Your Aunt Sadie Holmes.mp4

Comment

• Description: Man, I was just hanging out in the living room, watching some TV when my stepmom walked in. She was acting crazy, having come from happy hour with some girlfriends. She seems out of it, but not happy out of it, so I ask her what is wrong. She does not want to talk about it at first but then she just blurts out that none of the guys at the bar were hitting on her.

She says that she loves the attention, because it makes her feel special. So I decided to give her some attention and make her feel pretty special. We begin to make out, knowing it is wrong but unwilling to stop. She grinds up on my cock and I whip it out, climbing on top of me the way she has fantasized so many times before.I fucked her real good and filled her up with my seed.

Info:
            File Size: 1.51 GB
            Duration: 00:17:51
            Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12910 Christiana Cinn Sexual Happy Hour With Stepmom.part1.rar
            12910 Christiana Cinn Sexual Happy Hour With Stepmom.part2.rar

Comment

• Mom sat in front of you. Her big brown eyes looked stressed, and a sigh came from her mouth. "Look, sweetie - you can hate me all you want, but there's no more video games, no more computer, no more phone, no more anything," she started to say. And unfortunately, you knew exactly where this speech was going - you were failing math.

Mom had several conference calls with your teacher regarding the issue, but no matter what was said or done, you just weren't improving. Now Mom was desperate to help, to tutor you. "If you're shy about asking for help at school, then at least ask me," she said to you sweetly. "Now I bought you some multiplication cards that I thought could help."

This was stupid - you didn't want to do this. Multiplication was hard, and you felt dumb every time you got an answer wrong. "Okay, are you ready?" Mom asked. You were hesitant, but you nodded your head yes, and Mom held up a card that read 9 x 3. You spit out some random number because, in all honesty, you didn't want to practice math when you could be playing a video game with your friends online.

"You're not even trying," Mom said frustrated. "Look, this isn't a game. If your math grade does not go up, you can say good-bye to your summer at your father's." Mom tried again - card after card, and even though you got one or two right, you were still struggling.

"How about I give you a little incentive?" Mom asked. "For every one you get right, I will take something off. Don't think that I didn't see your little, naughty magazines." Mom was comforting, she didn't want you to be embarrassed about anything, and told you that it was normal to be curious. But now this little "incentive" made things interesting. You could see.everything? In real life?

Mom held another card in front of you, and before answering, you thought about it really hard. You just had to get the answer right. What was under Mom's clothes? What did her tits look like? What about her.pussy? "Yes!" Mom smiled at your correct answer, then begin to clap her hands excitedly. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down. Wait - was that a nightgown underneath her clothes? She had an extra layer on just for this game.

This made it even more challenging for you, but you weren't going to fail. However, Mom had more of a game planned than you thought.one where you could touch her, and she would touch you. But remember, you had to get the answer right, especially if you wanted to keep fucking her, or if you wanted to cum..

Info:
              File Size: 528 MB
              Extension: AVI
              Format: DIVX
              Duration: 00:15:51
              Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4383 kb/s
              Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

12911 Mom Son Practice Flash Cards.avi

Comment

• Your mom comes home after work one day and sits in front of you and your dad. She immediately starts unbuttoning her blouse, smirking. "So, I heard you two talking the other day.your dad was talking about what a whore I am. So, it's time you two start treating me like one!" You watch in disbelief as she takes her top off, getting on her knees to take you and your father into her mouth!

She deepthroats you both with ease, gagging and drooling and begging for your loads in her throat, which you give her happily, flooding her throat with your cum until it oozes out the sides of her mouth. She smiles, "that was quick.time for the next part! You're both going to use and abuse my pussy now." you watch as she climbs onto your dad's still rigid dick, stroking you while she pumps his sperm into her pussy before guiding you into her well-fucked, cummed-in hole from behind, backing up on your member until you too fill her with your seed. Your own mother, oozing cum and still begging for more!
                She gets back on her knees and sucks her pussy juice and the mix of you and your father's cum from your cock, cleaning you and coaxing another load into her mouth. Dad quickly takes your place, holding his cock deep down her throat for one last, huge cum shot, which she happily lets drip all over her tits and pussy! What a fucking whore, indeed!

Info:
                File Size: 886 MB
                Duration: 00:14:43
                Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8079 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

12912 Bettie Bondage Mom Blowbangs Dad and Son.mp4

Comment

• I can't believe that you're dating that skanky girl! Don't you know how much better you can do? She's so hideous! I'm just looking out for you, I'm your step mom after all. I mean, she has nasty tits and her hair is trashy. Why would you even look at a girl like that, you're young and handsome! She's not even half the woman I am! Yes I admit it, I'm jealous! How could you go for her when I'm right here, with huge natural tits and sexy curves? How can you resist having a little fun with me?

Info:
                  File Size: 492 MB
                  Duration: 00:12:49
                  Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5195 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

12913 Maggie Green Jealous Step Mom Gets Your Dick.mp4

Comment

• Daddy punishes me with his cock once again and fucks my little ass for the first time! "Daddy won't you please cum in my ass?"

Info:
                    File Size: 507 MB
                    Extension: AVI
                    Format: DIVX
                    Duration: 00:09:07
                    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7500 kb/s
                    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

12914 Sons Girlfriend 2.avi

Comment

• Daughter is sitting at the computer desk and having trouble with her webcam. She calls out for her Daddy to help her. He comes in, sits down and Daughter sits on his lap. She slowly grinds back and forth while dad is trying to work he tells her to go away, but she wants attention from her daddy so she starts to twerk/shake her ass at her daddy, she goes to the ground and teases him and he says what on earth are you doing, she shakes her ass saying teach teach me daddy, so while she is on all fours, dad comes right behind her and says what is this twerk business you young girls do these days, so she twerks back on him, dad starts to get hard, and she says hey whats that, and looks at her daddy, OMG DAD WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT A BONER FROM ME TWRKING, he tries to hide it and says no go away, she twerks more he finally can't take it. He pulls her yoga pants down from her ass and slams her pussy hard from behind, fuck me harder daddy, he says you little slut you like your father cock, dad just wants his daughters ass and fucks her all over the room doggystyle. Daughter begs for Daddy to cum on her belly and when he does, she tastes his seed.
                      Daughter thanks Daddy and wants more computer help tomorrow.

Info:
                      File Size: 1.15 GB
                      Duration: 00:22:47
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7035 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12915 Bare Back Studios Nikki Brooks Luke Longly.part1.rar
                      12915 Bare Back Studios Nikki Brooks Luke Longly.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X