Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUAL FAMILY [V.0.72 CUSTOM EDITION [ACTS 1 - 6]] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY]

Year of manufacture: 2016
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
    Censorship: None
    Developer / Publisher: gumdropgames
    Platform: PC / Windows
    Type of publication: license
    Tabletka: Not required
    Version: v.0.72 Custom Edition [Acts 1 - 6]
    Language of game: English
    Language: English

System requirements (minimum):
    PC / Windows: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, RAM 512, MB DirectX 9, HDD 350 MB

Description:
    Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be – but more importantly – the woman you want to love. Choose to be either the Father or Son – experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!?

Download

https://filejoker.net/y2986a19xvxs - 410.7 Mb

Comment

• ADVENTURES OF TARA [V.0.86.D19] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Year: 2017
      Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Princess, Elf, Oral, Anal, Yuri / Lesbians, Monsters
      Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
      Developer / Publisher: Reepyr
      Publication Type: In development
      Tabletka: No required
      Version: v.0.86.d19

CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz RAM 512MB HDD 308MB RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP

Description:
      Tara is an elven schoolgirl attending her final year at a university learning different types of magic and interacting with the other students and teachers. She is quite skilled in magic but her personality is, well, a little abrasive. Alright, alright, she is a total bitch!

An exemplary student and, in combination, a princess of the Elf kingdom, Tara moved to the last year of study at the Academy of Magic. However, because of her arrogance, almost immediately set herself against many students. And worst of all, angered a powerful creature who punished Tara with a curse - now every time she begins to behave unworthily, she will be overwhelmed by a strong desire.

Alternative description:
      The ugly elf brought upon herself the wrath of a mighty demon. You say: Goodbye, Tara. And you will be wrong. After all, this demon is not only strong, but also cunning. He puts a powerful spell on Tara that will make her correct and become the True Path. True in terms of the demon of course ...

Download

https://filejoker.net/d446dd0pj2v1 - 308.1 Mb

Comment

• COLLEGE LIFE [V.0.0.8A + WALKTHROUGH] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Date: 2017
        Genre: RPG Maker MV, 3DCG, Voyeurism, Oral Sex
        Developer: MikeMaster
        Development stage [In progress]
        Language of the text: ENG
        Game version: v.0.0.8a
        Platform: Windows

Windows, HDD 2 GB

Description:
        This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you

Download

Comment

• LIDA`S ADVENTURES [EPISODE 1 V.1.0] [UNCEN] (2016) (ENG) [RPGM]

Year: 2016
          Genre: RPG, ADV, 3DCG, Female Heroine, NTR, Handjob, Oral, Masturbation, Old
          Developer / Publisher: Terebonkoff
          Tabletka: Not required
          Version: Episode 1 v.1.0
          Language of voice: English

CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz RAM 512MB HDD 1.85 GB

Description:
          This story is about one family couple Lida and Dmitriy. Having lived happily in marriage for 5 years, Dima faced a fortune to get promotion at a new place. It goes without saying , that new job required reasonable changes in their lives, but at the same time a huge house with swimming pool and gym as a bonus. The only shortcoming – they had to leave their native town , friends and relatives for small American town. Also Lida was impatient to leave their rented house for their new mansion. She just had to wait until Dima would be introduced to new work and some details would be settled. But while she was busy with preparing a special dinner honoring that day, happened what she had never imagined, what has changed her life tremendously.

Download

Comment

• CORRUPTION [V.V0.65-LIGHT + CHEAT MOD] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY]

Year of manufacture: 2017
            Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Big tits, Oral sex, Titsjob, School, Incest, mom, daughter
            Developer / Publisher: mrc
            Tabletka: None
            Version: v.0.65

System requirements (minimum): CPU 2.0GHz: RAM 2GB: HDD 4 GB

About this game:
            Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
            Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Download

Comment

• MY SISTER MIA [V.0.8 FULL] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: Incest, 3DCG, RPG Maker MV, Big breasts, Teasing
              Developer / Publisher: Inceton
              Version: v.0.8 Full

OS Windows :: CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz RAM 512MB HDD 350 MB All RPG

Description:
              You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
              The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c2017a4cb1874/My...full.part2.rar

Comment

• ANGELICA ORIGINS [V. 0.2] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Seduction, Cheating, Virgin
                Developer / Publisher: KeloGames
                Version: v. 0.2

CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
                RAM: 64 MB
                DirectX: 8.1 or higher
                RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 200 MB

Description:
                Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I’ve already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn…), follow Angelica and her story (I don’t want to spoil too much).

Download

https://filejoker.net/cmsht7io84cp - 294.2 Mb

Comment

• A WIFE AND MOTHER [V.0.01] (2017) (ENG) [RPGM] [DEMO]

Genre: RPG, Incest, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Domination, Submission, Anal, Interracial, Corruption
                  Developer / Publisher: lustandpassion
                  Version: v.0.01

CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
                  RAM: 64 MB
                  DirectX: 8.1 or higher
                  RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 1.75 GB

Description:
                  My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
                  Sophia is a high school teacher and former college lecturer. She comes from a wealthy academics family. In this new town she will be gradually confronted with many delicate situations, both familial and extra-familial, full of temptations and taboos, accompanied by the mother of all questions: what’s really right and what’s really wrong? An odyssey of emotions.
                  So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
                  And in the end she has to ask herself… how far can she go.

Download

Comment

• TWO SIDES [V.0.055 FIX2] (X64) (2017) (ENG) [UNITY]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Gender Change, Masturbation
                    Developer / Publisher: greonogames
                    Version: v.055fix2
                    Language of game: English, Portuguese
                    Language: English, Portuguese

Windows x64, HDD 1,52 GB

Description:
                    Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

The difference of this game is that it focuses on the principles of each player. During the game, the player can decide on the actions of the main character, putting his or her principles, goals and tastes into their decisions, conquering older or younger girls, attempting an incestuous romance, heterosexual, gay or both, becoming a rapist or the victim of one.

The possibilities will be many, and with each update, I will be bringing a series of new events and choices that may lead you to different endings. Along with a rich and flexible story I will also try to bring an immersion in terms of gameplay and interaction, especially in sex scenes.

Phone Password: 1206

Download the rar
                    Extract to: GameFolderName\Two Sides v0.055 - 64-Bit_Data\Managed

Download

Comment

• AU-PAIR INNOCENCE [V.0.4 SE] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS]

Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Seduction, Stepmother, Voyeur
                      Developer / Publisher: AlexGe
                      Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
                      Version: v.0.4 SE

OS: Windows7 (32-bit / 64-bit); CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0GHz; RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 750 MB

Description:
                      Au-pair innocence, it is my game I want to present here to the audience. You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins. What will happen next that's what this game about.
                      It is an adult game.

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X