New Extreme XXX Games 2016 - 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Barbarian [v0.41] [Viktor Black]

Viktor Black is creating The Last Barbarian (18+)

NFO
    Updated: 05-March-2019
    Genre: 3d Game, Combat, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Vaginal Sex
    Censorship: None
    Developer/Publisher: Viktor Black
    Version: 0.41
    Language: English
    Size: 744 MB

Description:
    "The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
    “The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.

The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.
    ?
    Change-Log v0.41
    - The Dialogues of Enslaved Elves in the first dungeon
    - Anorien wife’s dialogues
    - After defeat you should agree to have resurrection
    - Noria’s tavern quest was changed
    - Action after Troll battle lose was also changed
    Small changes after defeating by Torus
    Also Warlocks were renamed to Cultists

Download

Comment

• Pine Falls - Version 0.1 [Daniels K]

Daniels K. is creating Adult/Erotic RPG Games

NFO
      Release Date:15-March-2019
      Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Voiced, Romance, MILF, Mystery, Teasing, Voyeurism
      Developer: Daniels K
      Version: 0.1e
      Size: 665 MB

Description:
      You are a successful writer and you decided to get away from the city for a while to clear your mind and regain your inspiration. While on your way to visit a few smaller towns you have a strange accident that you can't really explain and that's how you end up in a small town called Pine Falls. Here is where you meet Alice, Mia and Grace among others and they all tell you a strange story about how a few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men leaving only a few behind. On top of that they tell you that you can't leave town because when you try you come back on the other side and that there's something strange happening outside during the night. Of course you can't believe these delusions but maybe they are true...?

Download

Comment

• Sword of Wonder – Version 0.26 – Update

Release date: 15 March 2019
        Genre: 3dcg, adventure, combat, fantasy, male protagonist, romance
        Censorship: No
        Language : English
        Size: 995 MB

About:

You play as a shipwrecked merchant, struggling through the rain…until you meet the Lady.
        See a Sword in a Stone.
        Things progress from there.
        After you become better equipped and set out to carve yourself a kingdom in a foreign land, it could be something happens in the forest…or not.

Download

Comment

• SELENA: ONE HOUR AGENT [V.0.6.5) (2019) [RPGM]

Year of release: 2019
          Genre: Blackmail, Exhibition, Female Protag, Masturbation
          Developer / Publisher: serio
          Platform: PC / Windows
          Type of publication: Under development
          Version: v.0.6.5
          Game language: English
          Interface Language: English

Description:
          Selena follows in the footsteps of her father and enters the service in the police, in the division of special agents conducting rapid investigations. To do this, she will have to collect evidence, conduct an inquiry, rub into trust and bribe informants in order to obtain the necessary information by any available means and complete the matter in the shortest possible time. You will have to choose which methods of investigation Selena will select and solve simultaneously arising tasks and problems.
          Some solutions will help open side quests, branches of history and minor characters.

As the name implies it shows the adventures of a lady who is a agent working undercover and she has a very little time to proceed into her investigation meet all kinds of ruffians and obstacles.....Meanwhile, the dev will keep releasing small games of short duration with a lot of secondary characters who will expand the main story.?

Download

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Comment

• The Engagement - Version 0.3 [NTR Adult Games]

NTR Adult Games are creating NTR (avoidable) XXX Adult Games (Animated Visual Novel)

NFO
            Updated: 15-March-2019
            Genre: Animated, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, NTR (avoidable, both netorare &netori), Romance, Virgin, Voyeurism.
            Developer: NTR Adult Games
            Version: Chapter 01 V0.3
            Size: 380 MB

Description:
            The Engagement is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.

Some explanations about playing The Engagement:
            If you ignore your girlfriend (Emily) all the times, she will cheat on you.
            If you don't protect Suzie, other men will have their ways with her.
            If you want to have both Suzie & Emily, you should think carefully before making a choice.

You (the Main Character) are not a weakling. But you will choose to act like a hero or to behave like a coward. Remember, your choices can make you win or lose all the girls.?

Changelog v0.3
            New 102 images.
            Fix some conversations (you should start the game from the beginning to avoid crashing).
            2 animated erotic scenes in 2 different routes (1 of them is a sexual intercourse scene).

Download

Comment

• Eye of the Storm – Ch. 1-8 – Update

Release date: 18 March 2019
              Genre: Voyeurism, Corruption, Harem, BDSM, BBW 3dcg, big ass, male protagonist, vaginal sex
              Size: 1.6 GB

About:

A group of college girls who flee to a mountain resort to avoid a terrible storm. The caretaker (you) must do everything he can to keep them safe from the storm, each other, and someone that may or may not be lurking outside in the woods (spoiler: yeah, he’s out there).?

Download

Comment

• The DeLuca Family - Version 0.04 - HopesGaming

HopesGaming is creating The DeLuca Family

NFO
                Updated: 18-March-2019
                Genre: Romance, Humor, Teasing, Groping,3DCG, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Big Ass, Point Click, Animated, MILF
                Developer: HopesGaming
                Version: 0.04
                Language: English, French, German
                Size: 1.21 GB

Description:
                Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.

Change-Log v0.4
                2 new Gracie Quests
                - Gracie getting new friends events
                - 1 one new Gracie dance event
                - 1 new story section
                - New Family Introduction (The Kaskar)
                - New Soldier introduction and event
                - 11 new soundtrack
                - Three new animations
                - Typos fix

Download

Comment

• Seducing The Devil - Version 0.6 [DeafPerv]

DeafPerv is creating Seducing The Devil (Adult Game)

NFO
                  Updated: 19-March-2019
                  Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, XXXXXX, MILF, Oral, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Harem, POV, Masturbation, BDSM, Handjob, Lesbian, Seduction, Orgy, Fantasy
                  Developer: Deafperv
                  Version: 0.6 + XXXXXX Patch
                  Size: 927 MB

Description:
                  You play as Alan, a 22 year old english male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family in order to take things further. Are they willing to accept you?
                  Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But why are they upset over you leaving them? Are you tangled in some kind of mess?
                  Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?

Change-Log V0.6:
                  What's new :
                  # 14 new scenes
                  # 232 new renders + First Veronica sex scene and the last breakfast scene from the last update have been re-rendered
                  # New faces for MC and Selina
                  # Added a new intro for new players to understand the game better

Download

Comment

• Behind The Walls – S01E02p1

Release Date: 20 March 2019
                    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Incest, Voyeurism, Big tits, Big ass
                    Size: 194 MB

About:

Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths, marriages and divorces, adultery and values. If only these walls could talk, we’d discover so many unbelievable stories. Although after all, we are all taking part in those mysterious adventures…?

Changelog:

Let me write a few words straight from my heart. I believe that the relationship between the developer and the player should be built on honesty. As I mentioned in this post, I came back from Europe in the middle of February and being aware that the first version of the game was released more than two months earlier, I decided to divide the upcoming episode into two parts so that you don’t have to continue to wait. As you probably guessed after a two-month absence, I had a lot of private stuff that I had to deal with first. However, considering that I had only 3 weeks to prepare this update with full pride, I can say that I managed to do a lot. You must know that I started this project alone, so I am responsible for everything from story, through rendering, post-production, ending with coding. This update is the beginning of big changes. I brought life into a new GUI, starting with a new main menu, which is a preview of the game-play I want to offer you. Treat them as a sketch for now, more than the final product. There is still a lot to do in this matter, but with each next update the GUI will be constantly adjusted to my requirements until the achieved effect will satisfy me. However, the story in this episode is short because I decided to divide it. It ends just before the climax. For the event roller-coaster, you’ll have to wait for second part of this episode. I hope you like it. Thank you very much for your patience.

The new update includes:

• Over 80 new renders

• 3 new sounds

• New GUI [still under development]

Download

Comment

• The Adventurous Couple – Chapter 1 Revamped – Update

Release date: 5 March 2019
                      Genre: Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Exhibitionist, Masturbation, Cheating, Hotwife, Cuckold, Threesome, Moresome, Lesbian
                      Size: 195 MB

About:

You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

Just overwrite existing script.rpy in the game folder with the new one.

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X