Hentai games xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling of Life v0.12.1

"Feeling of life" is an adult adventure game created on RPG Maker. In this game you'll see the story about one young man, who woke up in a hospital after some strange events that happened in small town Heartfield. You'll go to the journey to find out how our hero got there, what challenges he went through and what secrets are hiding in this town...

Censorship: None
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size 300 MB

Comment

• Life v0.04.03 (Fasder)

Life is about Mark living his day to day life.?

Changelog:v0.04.03
      - Added 98 new renders.
      - Replaced 15 renders.
      - Added three new scenes with Sarah in the kitchen.
      - Added three new scenes where you have lunch with Helen.
      - Added six new questions for when you work at the school(two sets).
      - Added a new mechanic where 40% of your combined strength and agility is added onto your total energy.
      - Moved where energy is displayed from the stats menu to the right of the stats menu button.
      - Added strength, agility, intelligence and cooking to the cheat menu.
      - Added a possibility to make sandwiches in the kitchen if cooking is above 10.
      - Extended the pool scene with Jenny, she will no longer talk about shopping with Sarah after the fact.
      - Added a new activity at the home location.
      - Changed how E-mailing Helen works. You will no longer forfeit the possibility to work if you forget to send it after the introduction(You still have to e-mail her for it to work).
      - Added a scene in Diane's bedroom.
      - Added a scene with Sarah in the livingroom.
      - Changed how the questions at the school work. Once you've successfully answered all the questions within a set, these questions will no longer repeat.
      - Fixed a bug where you wouldn't be able to work out(strength) in the evening.
      - Added a scene with Sarah at the pool.
      - Added a bonus question for when you work at the school(requires 10 intelligence or more).
      - Added a new lecture for when you attend lectures and have above 11 intelligence or more.
      - It is now possible to work on Mark's thesis in the library(Needs to be triggered).
      - Added website progress and thesis progress to the stat menu.
      - Fixed a continuity problem when you choose to not focus on the lecture during the intro.
      - Helen is no longer shown as having an important interaction available when the only interactions are working/attend lecture.
      - Added a scene with Jenny at the store.
      - Added a scene with Sarah in the kitchen.
      - You can now order the dildo in the online sex shop(Needs to be triggered).

Size 584 MB

Comment

• The Awakening Chapter 1 Complete

After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
        Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.?

Change-Log:
        Added about 120+ new renders and 3 new animations
        Added more story at the beginning
        Added content after arriving home
        Added two sexy scenes
        Added option to decide the names of the characters on your own and the relationship you have with them
        Reduced filesize a lot (-100MB)

Developer/Publisher: SLim Games
        Censorship: none
        Version: Chapter 1 Complete
        Size 506 MB

Comment

• Mr.C Corruption Version 0.85 bugfix

I am Mr.C. I’m making an adult game. Now, I’m working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
          Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)
          I prepared for you to play from the beginning
          The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
          You can see different events for each corruption level.

Features:
          -added Emily’s random event and talk/picture menu
          -added Maria’s random event and talk/picture menu
          -added Additional events per characters
          -Overall fix for Mrs. Simpson
          -Changed gui

Size 1320 MB

Comment

• Lovely Sails v0.3.1

This game is, more or less, a homage to the old Japanese VN titles of my younger days. Those Alicesoft SLGs were some of my favorites as they not only had great art, but fun gameplay as well. Hopefully this doesn't run the risk of alienating my adult-gaming peers, but this game attempts to be --well a game.

Changelog: v0.3.1
            3 plot events (1 puzzle minigame) occuring on Day 10, 15, 20.
            Level 1 Senna event now animated.
            Level 1 Adam and Alicia events slightly reworked.
            Level 3 Senna and Karen events.
            Level 2 for Meryl, June, Margaret, Jack, Adam, & Nan.
            24 quick solo dialogue interactions (Jack, Adam, & Nan interactions not yet in).
            90% of the Abilities are working fully (some NPC assists need fixing, crafting tree yet to be implemented).
            Reworked Building. No longer fixed-slots and buildings now require specific prereqs.
            Expanded Cooking. All possible dishes are in, every NPC has specific preferences (unlocked with the Cooking Skill Branch); however, I've yet to decide on a way to unlock individual recipes so they're still hidden for now. This will be resolved in a 0.3.x hotfix as it's next on the agenda. Also I unlocked a cheat recipe for exp gain available until talk events get more fleshed out.

Censorship: No
            Version: 0.3.1
            Size 584 MB

Comment

• Mike's Obsession Version 0.5

Follow up game from - Kelly's Family: Mother in Law

He is Mike, a freelance programmer who creates indie video games to make a living.
              Like any young, he likes to take care of himself, practice sports and go to the gym, besides of course..
              ... he loves to go to the disco and enjoy the nightlife.
              He has been living with Zoe for a couple of years.
              A passionate fashion photographer who loves to travel ...
              ... enjoy the pleasures of life and ..."... spend as much time as possible doing things with Mike

Wish I had more info - but maybe someone can post a link - and I'll update this....
              *It is strongly recommended start the game from scratch and not use savegames from previous versions to avoid missing any event

Dammit! I have been delayed 2 days. I promised to update Mike Obsession every week but ... I wanted to make the game ready for future events.

This update continues with the plot of the game. We will have to go to Mary's house, we will dream other times with Jenny and we will discover a much more crazy Zoe.

There will also be extra options with Zoe in the kitchen and in the living room but above all I wanted to highlight the story of the characters.

Updates
              - Relationship with Mary
              - Relationship with Jenny
              - Font and font animation
              - Fixed some bugs
              - Etc

Size 117 MB

Comment

• The Nasty Truth Episode 2 Fix 0.2

You're playing as a guy who grow up at orpanage. After hard years he is finding his father to finally meet him and ask him why he left him.. You'll experience his life and also see his life before coming here.

Size 359 MB

Comment

• Freeloading Family Version 0.51

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.

Size 370 MB

Comment

• Korra Book 5 v0.3

Released "BOOK 5" PC v0.3. A adult game based on "legend of korra".

Size 150 MB

Comment

• Project Cappuccino V1.2.5 Hot fix

About the Game
                      You've landed a job at the Resting Bean Cafe & Inn! Friendly coworkers, great pay, a cute uniform-- It's like a dream come true! However, appearances can sometimes be deceiving...

You quickly discover that the Resting Bean has it's share of secrets. Teamed up with Sophie, you decide to investigate the mysterious happenings in the cafe, but it will prove to be a harder task when your carnal desires seem to distract you at every turn. Just what will you discover?

Game Play
                      The general story content can be played through in VN fashion, proceeding through chapters. At the moment, we are currently working on Chapter 2, a portion of which is available in our demo. During the work day, you assign tasks to your maids, earning you money which you will then be able to use in our shop system once it is in place. The shop will allow you to buy new toys to use in NSFW game scenes with the girls.

Size 230 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X