Year: 2007
    Categories: Pinku Explicit Erotic
    Runtime: 01;12;25
    Countries: Japan
    Languages: Japanese
    Subtitles EMBEDDED: ENGLISH
    Cast: Erina Korusawa

1st Episode:
    Junichi's father, Yoshiyuki is a professor of the university that Junichi goes to. Yoshiyuki has remained single since Junichi's mother died 10 years ago. One day, Junichi learns that his father is getting remarried; surprisingly his stepmother turns out to be Aya, the classmate he secretly admires. How will their relationship become?

2nd Episode:
    Naoki and Maki are non-blood-related siblings who study in the same university. When undisciplined Naoki is retained due to poor academic result, Maki becomes a senior of his brother. Since then, Maki begins to act harshly to her brother in order to help him get over his psychological barrier to learning. However, being together day and night, Naoki finds himself in love with Maki gradually..

Video: DVDRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 1024x768, 1012 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 251 kb/s
    Size: 656 MB

Download Keep2sharE.cc One Free Link

Comment

• Nae yeojaeui namja chingu / Cheaters (2006)

File:
      Titles: Nae yeojaeui namja chingu / Cheaters
      Year: 2006
      Categories: Erotic Romance Drama
      Runtime: 01;38;35
      Countries: South Korea
      Languages: Korean
      DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH
      Directors: Park Seong-Beom
      Cast: Choi Won-young, Ko Da-mi, Lee Jeong-woo, Kim Pu-reun, Ko Hye-seong, Kim Young-ae

In spite of Suk-ho’s persistent demand for sex, Chai-young always finds an excuse. Strangely enough, Suk-ho is Chai-young’s other man. She has been having sex with Sun-soo for quite a long time. Suk-ho, too, has a sex partner, Ji-yon, and actually, Suk-ho is a married man. His wife is, however, also having an affair with Suk-ho’s colleague Young-soo. Ji-yon meets Young-soo on a blind date and is so disappointed that she goes clubbing that night to meet someone else. There she meets Young-soo’s brother Sun-soo. The two become great sex partners. They are unaware of their indirect interrelations until they are all invited to a concert and…

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 640x352, 848 kb/s
      Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
      Size: 698 MB

Comment

• I-beu-eui Yoo-hok: En-jel / Temptation of Eve: Angel (2007)

File:
        Titles: I-beu-eui Yoo-hok: En-jel / Temptation of Eve: Angel
        Categories: Erotic Crime Thriller
        Runtime: 01;26;59
        Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (VO) | 2. Korean
        DOWNLOAD Subtitles: English | Russian | Japanese | Korean
        Directors: Lim Kyeong-taek
        Cast: Sin So-mi, Jeong Ee-kap, Park Choong-seon

Returning from a steamy excursion with her lover, Hee Ra finds her husband dead in her bedroom. Although Hee Ra has a solid alibi, detective Min Ho's intuition points to the wife as the murderer. In search of evidence, the detective begins to observe her daily routine, but gradually he is spellbound by her irresistible charm. Then another suspect appears, someone from Hee Ra's past, whom Min Ho believes to be the culprit. Seeing the closure of the murder case, Min Ho and Hee Ra become closer than ever. But past secrets reveal themselves, taking Min Ho to the point of no return...

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x400, 1339 kb/s
        Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AC3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s) | 2. KR. (AC3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s)
        Size: 1,37 GB

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link

Comment

• I-beu-eui Yoo-hok: Jong-eun A-nae / Temptation of Eve: Good Wife (2007)

File:
          Titles: I-beu-eui Yoo-hok: Jong-eun A-nae / Temptation of Eve: Good Wife
          Runtime: 01;30;58
          Directors: Kwak Jeong-deok
          Cast: Kim Tae-hyeon, Ahn Nae-sang, Jin Seo-yeon

Film director Jin Young walks out the door after presenting a screenplay that he hopes will be turned into a film. On his way to the parking lot, he meets an attractive woman named In Ae and spends the night with her. Next day, he receives a phone call from Sang Ho, a producer whom he has not heard from for the last three years. Jin Young meets the producer, who's now confined to a wheelchair after a hit-and-run incident. Distraught by his wife's infidelity, Sang Ho asks Jin Young to shadow her, cathing her affairs on camera. Shockingly, the wife turns out to be In Ae, and Jin Young now faces a dilemma...

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x400, 1240 kb/s
          Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AC3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s) | 2. KR. (AC3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s)

Comment

• I-beu-eui Yoo-hok - Geu-nyeo-man-eui Te-keu-nik / Temptation of Eve: Her Own Art (2007)

File:
            Titles: I-beu-eui Yoo-hok - Geu-nyeo-man-eui Te-keu-nik / Temptation of Eve: Her Own Art
            Runtime: 01;25;05
            Directors: Yoo Jae-hwan
            Cast: Kim Ji-wan, Seo Yeong, Jeon Se-hong, Yoo Jin-ah

A popular surgeon with a bright future and women falling at his feet, Ji Hoon is at the top of the world. Although married, he fantasizes of a woman with a butterfly tattooed on her pelvis - a vision from his reccurring dreams. During a business trip, he meets an attractive woman named Hae Young, who coldly refuses his advances. Not accustomed to such rejection, Ji Hoon smiles as he heads back home. A few days later, he receives an unexpected call from Hae Young, and begins a risky affair. But soon afterwards, his wife receives a mysterious package containing incriminating photos of her husband...

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x400, 1240 kb/s

Comment

• I-beu-eui Yoo-hok - Ki-seu / Temptation of Eve: Kiss (2007)

File:
              Titles: I-beu-eui Yoo-hok - Ki-seu / Temptation of Eve: Kiss
              Runtime: 01;33;32
              Directors: Lim Kyeong-taek, Yoo Jae-hwan
              Cast: Kim Tae-hyeon, Ahn Nae-sang, Jin Seo-yeon, Kim Ji-wan, Seo Yeong, Jeon Se-hong, Yoo Jin-ah

Young Hoon, a nude photographer, and Jung Im, a food stylist are both successful in their respective professions. Having dated for seven years before getting married, they're more like friends than lovers. Due to the nature of her husband's work, Jung Im occasionally feels insecure in her marriage, though this long-married couple has trust in one other. One day, Young Hoon befriends a neighboring couple, Hyun Chul and Hyo Jin. Next to the authoritative husband, Hyo Jin looks quite unstable and insecure and Young Hoon cannot help but feel drawn to her sadness. But the more he falls for Hyo Jin, the deeper his trouble becomes...

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x400, 1181 kb/s

Comment

• Last Temptation in Thailand (2006)

File:
                Titles: Last Temptation in Thailand
                Year: 2006
                Categories: Documentary Adventure Erotic
                Runtime: 01;25;54
                Countries: Thailand
                Languages: English, Thai (some dialogues)
                Subtitles EMBEDDED: ENGLISH (to Thai speech)
                Directors: Gary Schmad

Looking for paradise lost, the "Last Temptation in Thailand" is a mesmerizing odyssey through ancient temples, idyllic islands & enticing dark-eyed ladies of eve in a very sexy, off the beaten track road movie.

Video: DVDRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 640x480, 1415 kb/s
                Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
                Size: 948 MB

Comment

• chin-gu-eom-ma 2017: chin-gu-ga jib-e eobs-deon nal / Friend's Mother 2017: The Day My Friend Wasn't Home (2017)

File:
                  Titles: chin-gu-eom-ma 2017: chin-gu-ga jib-e eobs-deon nal / Friend's Mother 2017: The Day My Friend Wasn't Home
                  Year: 2017
                  Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance
                  Runtime: 01;01;23
                  Languages: Korean
                  Subtitles EMBEDDED: Korean
                  Directors: Lee Jin-II
                  Cast: Kyono Mirei

Shinsuke's mother is too young and sexy to be someone's mother. Masao has been in love with her for 5 years since the day he met her. His love is growing and so is his passion. While Shinsuke isn't home, Masao decides to confess his feelings to his mother...

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1012 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
                  Size: 496 MB

Comment

• Chikan Densha: Chohatsusuru Midara Shiri / Chikan Densha: Suggestive Indecent Hips (2005)

File info:
                    Title: Chikan Densha: Chohatsusuru Midara Shiri / Chikan Densha: Suggestive Indecent Hips
                    Year: 2005
                    Category: Pinku Explicit Erotic Adventures
                    Runtime: 00;59;09
                    Director: Naoyuki Tomomatsu
                    Cast: Sayaka Kitagawa, Katsuharu Takeda, Emi Kitagawa, Atsushi Hida, Lemon Hanazawa

A man fond of fondling women's bottoms on the train finds himself in the company of ghosts on a train conducted by the God of Death.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x416, 2499 kb/s
                    Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
                    Size: 1,13 GB

Download DataFile.com One Free Link

Comment

• Chikan Densha: Hayaku itteyo! / Groper Train: Hurry Up And Come (1989)

File:
                      Titles: Chikan Densha: Hayaku itteyo! / Groper Train: Hurry Up And Come
                      Year: 1989
                      Categories: Pinku
                      Runtime: 00;54;47
                      Countries: Japan
                      Directors: Sachi Hamano
                      Cast: Mari Ayukawa, Hisui Hayashi

Chikan Densha Naughty Adventures...

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 640x488, 1949 kb/s
                      Audio: AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s
                      Size: 843 MB