No announcement yet.

Vintage SOFTCORE Movie Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les amazones du temple d'or / Amazons in the Temple of Gold (1986)

File info:
    Titles: Les amazones du temple d'or / Amazons in the Temple of Gold
    Year: 1986
    Category: Erotic Adventure
    Duration: 01;24;51
    Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (VO) | 2. English (dubbed)
    Director: Alain Payet (as James Gartner), Jesus Franco (uncredited)
    Cast: Analia Ivars, William Berger, Antonio Mayans, Lina Romay

A missionary and his wife are killed by natives when they accidentally discover their golden temple, but his daughter is spared and is raised by the tribe. Fifteen years later, she seeks vengeance for her parents' murders and joins an expedition searching for the same golden temple.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 664x400, 1559 kb/s
    Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s) | 2. EN. (AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s)
    Size: 1,16 GB

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link

Comment

• L'iniziazione / Exploits of a Young Don Juan (1987)

File info:
      Title: L'iniziazione / Les exploits d'un jeune Don Juan / Exploits of a Young Don Juan
      Year: 1987
      Category: Erotic Comedy
      Runtime: 01;35;58
      Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (VO) | 2. Italian
      DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH
      Director: Gianfranco Mingozzi
      Starring: Fabrice Josso, Serena Grandi, Claudine Auger, Marina Vlady, Rufus

Roger seeks to lose his virginity in this softcore erotic drama. His initial efforts are unsuccessful, but World War I breaks out and men are seen marching off to battle. Roger goes overboard when he is presented with several amorous opportunities. He soon impregnates the maid, his aunt, and his sister in quick succession. Roger desperately tries to marry off the women to other men to avoid a lurid scandal.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x432, 1102 kb/s
      Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (MP3, 2 ch, 112 kb/s) | 2. IT. (MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
      Size: 929 MB

Download Keep2sharE.cc One Free Link

Comment

• The First Turn-On!! (1983)

File info:
        Title: The First Turn-On!!
        Year: 1983
        Runtime: 01;28;01
        Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. English | 2. Russian (DVO)
        Director: Michael Herz, Lloyd Kaufman
        Starring: Georgia Harrell, Michael Sanville, Googy Gress

A group of teenage summer campers and one counselor share the stories of their first sexual experiences when an avalanche traps them in a cave...

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 640x480, 1000 kb/s
        Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. EN. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s) | 2. RU. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
        Size: 749 MB

Comment

• Linda / Captive Women (1981)

File:
          Titles: Linda / Captive Women / Naked Super Witches of the Rio Amore / Orgy of the Nymphomaniacs
          Year: 1981
          Categories: Explicit Erotic Drama
          Runtime: 01;18;16
          Countries: Spain, West Germany
          Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. English | 2. Russian (AVO)
          Subtitles EMBEDDED: Netherlandish
          Directors: Jesus Franco (as Jack Griffin)
          Cast: Katja Bienert, Ursula Buchfellner, Raquel Evans

Betsy Norman is a happy assistant at a luxurious Spanish hotel. Shiela, the hotel owner, caters for all wishes of her clientele with another lucrative business, the brothel "Rio Amore" where clients from all over the world come to relax with the girls and watch the sado-masochistic shows. Linda, Betsy's sister, is drugged and forced to work as a prostitute there...

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 704x400, 1005 kb/s
          Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. EN. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s) | 2. RU. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
          Size: 676 MB

Comment

• No me toques el pito que me irrito / Don't Touch My Dick That Irritates Me (1983)

File:
            Titles: No me toques el pito que me irrito / Don't Touch My Dick That Irritates Me
            Year: 1983
            Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance Comedy
            Runtime: 01;35;30
            Countries: Spain
            Languages: Spanish
            Directors: Ricard Reguant (as Richard Vogue)
            Cast: Carles Velat, Carmen Serret, Andrea Albani

The professor Casimiro Berga, famous sexologist, arrives to his office completely depressed, defeated, nervous Moments before we have seen him to leave his home, after a night full of eroticism, anxiety… but nothing! He has not eaten what one says a bagel. His charming young woman and very good wife, after warming him with his beautiful personal captivations, says to him that not!

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 656x368, 1266 kb/s
            Audio: AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s
            Size: 1,00 GB

Comment

• La Femme Publique / The Public Woman (1984)

File info:
              Title: La Femme Publique / The Public Woman
              Year: 1984
              Category: Erotic Drama
              Runtime: 01;54;41
              Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. French
              EMBEDDED Subtitles: English | Russian
              Director: Andrzej Zulawski
              Starring: Valerie Kaprisky, Diane Delor, Francis Huster, Lambert Wilson...

An unexperienced young actress is invited to play a role in a film based on Dostoyevsky's 'The Possessed'. The film director, a Czech immigrant in Paris, takes over her life, and in a short time she is unable to draw the line between acting and reality. She winds up playing a real-life role posing as the dead wife of another Czech immigrant, who is manipulated by the filmmaker into commiting a political assasination.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1000 kb/s
              Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s) | 2. FR. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
              Size: 967 MB

Comment

• Che? / What? / Diary of Forbidden Dreams (1972)

File:
                Titles: Che? / What? / Diary of Forbidden Dreams
                Year: 1972
                Duration: 01;49;06
                Languages (3 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. English (dubbed) | 3. Italian
                Director: Roman Polanski
                Cast: Marcello Mastroianni, Sydne Rome, Hugh Griffith, Guido Alberti

A young American woman traveling through Italy finds herself in a strange Mediterranean villa where nothing seems right. Her visit becomes an absurd, decadent, oversexed version of "Alice in Wonderland", with Marcello Mastroianni as the maddest of mad hatters and Roman Polanski a kinky March hare.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 704x304, 1278 kb/s
                Audio (3 audio tracks): AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s - [1. Russian | 2. English | 3. Italian]
                Size: 1,43 GB

Comment

• La casa sperduta nel parco / The House on the Edge of the Park (1980) [UNCUT]

File:
                  Titles: La casa sperduta nel parco / The House on the Edge of the Park
                  Year: 1980
                  Categories: Explicit Erotic Thriller
                  Runtime: 01;31;36
                  Countries: Italy
                  Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. Italian
                  DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH | RUSSIAN | ITALIAN
                  Directors: Ruggero Deodato
                  Cast: David Hess, Annie Belle, Christian Borromeo...

Alex, a psychopathic mechanic, r@pes a woman in the park. Later, a decadent couple pull into his shop needing car repair. They invite Alex and his mentally challenged buddy to join them at a decadent suburban party. Once there, Alex amuses himself by tormenting and raping the guests...

Video: BDRip, AVI, 720x384, 1883 kb/s
                  Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s) | 2. IT. (AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s)
                  Size: 1,46 GB

Comment

• Dr. Alien / I Was a Teenage Sex Maniac / I Was a Teenage Sex Mutant (1989)

File:
                    Titles: Dr. Alien / I Was a Teenage Sex Maniac / I Was a Teenage Sex Mutant
                    Year: 1989
                    Categories: Erotic Sci-Fi Comedy
                    Runtime: 01;23;45
                    Countries: USA
                    Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. English | 2. Russian (VO)
                    Directors: David DeCoteau
                    Cast: Billy Jayne, Judy Landers, Olivia Barash

Dr. Ackerman, the biology teacher at the local college, meets with an untimely demise when chased by a UFO. Wesley, one of his students, is having trouble attracting women. That all changes when bombshell Ms. Xenobia takes over Ackerman's class and persuades Wesley to participate in some vitamin research she and her assistant Drax are conducting. Suddenly Wesley has become very desirable, despite the fleshy antenna that grows out of his head during excitement. His newfound success threatens to alienate the girl he really cares about (Leeanne), and Xenobia's motives may have something to do with the fact that she is not of this earth.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 640x480, 1011 kb/s
                    Size: 713 MB

Comment

• Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours / My Nights Are More Beautiful Than Your Days (1989)

File:
                      Titles: Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours / My Nights Are More Beautiful Than Your Days
                      Year: 1989
                      Categories: Erotic Romance
                      Runtime: 01;50;14
                      Countries: France
                      Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. French
                      Subtitles EMBEDDED: ENGLISH
                      Directors: Andrzej Zulawski
                      Cast: Sophie Marceau, Jacques Dutronc, Valerie Lagrange

Lucas has invented a new computer language but at the same time he has been informed about his strange terminal illness during which he has been gradually losing his memory. Shortly after that he meets Blanche who acts as a medium in a bizarre traveling show. Dying Lucas follows her to the sea resort where they spend together several days and nights.

Video: BDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x384, 1010 kb/s
                      Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s) | 2. FR. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
                      Size: 992 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X