Actual Lesbian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School for Young Sluts (2017)

Starring: Nikki Next, Cadence Lux, August Ames, Kasey Warner, Sophia Grace, Marley Brinx, Trillium, Stevie Foxx
    Description
    Young hotties shedding their inhibitions and fears strip down to finally experience their fantasies of being with another girl. Watch as they ease all of their curiosities!
    File Name : School for Young Sluts.mp4
    File Size : 1414.32 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 01:31:23
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• Dreams Come True (2016)

Starring: Lola Anders, Anissa Kate, Nekane, Julia Roca, Ena Sweet, Henessy A, Arwen Gold, Henessy A., Lola A
      Description
      Get ready for two hours of passion and ecstasy as these beautiful girls make each other's dreams come true. With the flick of a tongue or the thrust of a wrist, these girls know exactly what buttons to press to make their partner come over and over again. Join them for an experience that you'll never forget.
      File Name : Dreams Come True.mp4
      File Size : 1847.66 MB
      Duration : 01:59:56
      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 163 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Massage Class Secrets (2016)

Starring: Karlie Montana, Bree Daniels, Riley Reid, Rilynn Rae, Chloe Amour, Carter Cruise, Megan Rain, Jenna Sativa
        Description
        Imagine a teen so ambitious to experience lesbian sex that she goes beyond a string of one on one experiences in order to end up having a foursome! Carter Cruise has always been influenced by her mom who's a masseuse, even going to some classes with her. Well, Carter also learned that the soft sensual girl-on-girl massage leads quite easily to seduction and sensual lesbian sex. Carter is excited to help her friends from school learn about massage. Carter seduces Riley Reid first, but quickly they move on to seduce Jenna Sativa and Chloe Amour, the first chance they get. With a little reluctance and a lot of seduction, their final exam in Carter's Massage Class has them licking each others' hungry and wet teen pussies.
        File Name : Massage Class Secrets.mp4
        File Size : 1868.39 MB
        Resolution : 854x480
        Duration : 02:46:25
        Video : AVC (AVC), 1 400 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps

Comment

• Cougar Crush 2 (2017)

Starring: Lisa Ann, Kimberly Kane, Shyla Stylez, Puma Swede, Dana DeArmond, Jayden Jaymes, Britney Amber, Ariella Ferrera, Jayden Cole, Allison Moore, Leya Falcon
          Description
          They may be a little bit older, but it doesn't mean these sexy ladies are any less adventurous! Watch as some of the hottest women in adult decide to indulge in their erotic cravings for other women.
          File Name : Cougar Crush 2.mp4
          File Size : 1861.43 MB
          Duration : 02:06:45
          Video : AVC (AVC), 1 900 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Katie K's Lesbo Kink (2016)

Stars: Angel, Katie K., Jess West, Ashleigh Embers, Crystal Coxxx, Samantha
            Description
            Katie K: You all know how much I LOVE passionate, raw girl on girl fucking. Well how does 5 episodes of me fucking the UK's hottest performers sound?! My next Television X series: 'Katie K's Lesbo Kink's' has just wrapped shooting and was shot by Pure XXX Films! This new series taps into my fantasies. I welcome you to my house full of fetish desires, a place where you can "exceed the measures of your sexual pleasures". I, Mistress Katie, control the desires of my loyal subjects with the strictest discipline. Screaming will only encourage me further! This story is an electrifying mix of girl on girl action, giant strap-ons, teasing with feather, whips, chains and hog tied bitches submissive to my demands.
            The first episode of the series features new girl Crystal Coxxx as she succumbs to the pleasures of my throbbing black strap-on. Next we have Ashleigh Embers as her soles are tickled with the sexual seduction of my legendary feathers. Jess West gets whipped to teach her a valuable lesson.
            File Name : Katie K's Lesbo Kink.mkv
            File Size : 1787.05 MB
            Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
            Duration : 01:59:01
            Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 25.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Beauties 18 (2017)

Stars: Sarah Banks, Tiffany Tosh, Brandi Love, Anikka Albrite, AJ Applegate, Yasmine De Leon, Kira Noir, Lyra Law
              Description
              Stunning black girls face off with gorgeous blonde girls in this brand new sizzling title from Video. The beautiful contrast of these lovely ladies proves to be feast for the senses in four hot vignettes. Anikka Albrite and Sarah Banks kiss and make up after a fight, exploring each other's bodies to a satisfying climax. Personal trainer AJ Applegate eases client Tiffany Tosh's mind, helping her see her inner and outer beauty. Psychologist Kira Noir has her hands full with patient Brandi Love. Landlord Yasmine De Leon finds out that her wild and crazy tenant Lyra Law is a lesbian going through a breakup.
              File Name : Lesbian Beauties 18.mkv
              File Size : 1681.61 MB
              Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
              Duration : 01:51:45
              Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 fps

Comment

• Lesbian Muff Munchers (2016)

Starring: Maya Hills, Mackenzee Pierce, Ella Milano, Alison Tyler, Tracey Sweet, Leya Falcon, Britney Young, Rissa Maxxx
                Description
                Older women take younger girls under their wings and between their legs to show them how to please another woman!
                File Name : Lesbian Muff Munchers.mp4
                File Size : 1589.09 MB
                Duration : 01:43:06
                Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Comment

• Teen Craving Pussy (2017)

Starring: Blake, Irina, Lucy, Ingrid, Catherine, Dulce, Betsy, Yanie
                  Description
                  These hot young teens love pussy! No dicks in this flick, just sweet young things licking each other to ecstasy!
                  File Name : Teen Craving Pussy.mp4
                  File Size : 1053.75 MB
                  Resolution : 720x400
                  Duration : 02:02:09
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 1 069 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Me Myself and My Dildo (2016)

Stars: Leena Rey, Nikita Teen, Sarina, Ginger Redd
                    Description
                    Ginger Red, Leena Rey, Nikita Teen and Sarina are all hot and ready for action! The problem is they're home alone with no penile prospects in sight. That's okay, they've got their trusty vibrators, dildos and more to get them off just the way they like it! It doesn't matter if they're in the shower or the intimacy of their bedroom; these 4 girls are making themselves cum just for you!
                    File Name : Me Myself and My Dildo.mkv
                    File Size : 3044.81 MB
                    Resolution : 1920x1080
                    Duration : 01:24:10
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps

Comment

• Alone in Her Room 2 (2016)

Starring: Amy Anderssen, Heidi Van Horny, Kathia Haas
                      Description
                      Pegas Production is stoked to present you with this 3-scene solo-themed film! Come and watch three beautiful women playing solo just for you and your viewing pleasure! The sexy, dancing ballerina in scene 2 will definitely arouse your desires! And don't forget about the busty, wild brunette in scene 3! Do not miss this one!
                      4 young dirty sluts caught live in their day to day life while pleasuring themselves to get you really hard. Very flexible Heidi Van Horny spices up her ballet routine. Amy Anderssen is having fun with a huge dildo. She looks small compared to her giant tits. Gorgeous Kathia Haas is recording a dirty video for her boyfriend while pleasuring herself. Share with them these beautiful intimate moments!
                      File Name : Alone In Her Room 2.mkv
                      File Size : 2225.79 MB
                      Resolution : 1920x1080
                      Duration : 01:01:31
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X