Actual Lesbian Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Obsessions (2013)

Stars: Raven Rockette, Raylene, Chastity Lynn, Tanya Tate, Vicki Chase, Brandy Aniston, Ash Hollywood, Elle Alexandra
    Description
    For some, passion turns into an obsession. A lesbian obsession. First, Ash Hollywood and Vicki Chase serve up an interracial lesbian engagement. Next, Brandy Aniston and Raylene showcase that brunettes may just be the best at girl-on-girl cunnilingus. Then, Chastity Lynn and Elle Alexandre explore the female anatomy in depths they've never been accustomed to. And finally, Raven Rockette and Tanya Tate conclude the all-girl adventure with a little older-woman-on-younger-woman ecstasy.
    File Name : Lesbian Obsessions.mp4
    File Size : 2374.45 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 02:37:23
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.003 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Comment

• Teasing My StepSister 2 (2016)

Starring: Lusila, Britney Ray, Amina, Annabelle, Kennedy, Kylie, Lara, Renee, Amber
      Product Information
      These stepsisters have a strong bond and do everything together. They are always happiest when they are with each other and that goes into the bedroom as well. They like to explore their sexuality on each other and don't think it's odd one bit. These are close sisters that will forever be bonded through sex!
      I've always noticed my step-sister staring at me in a lustful way but never acted on it.... until now! I can't help she is so hot and likes me like that, so I decided to take her in my bedroom and fuck her brains out. We had the best lesbian sex ever and knowing it was my step-sister makes it that much hotter!!
      File Name : Teasing My Stepsister 2.mp4
      File Size : 1583.68 MB
      Resolution : 640x480
      Duration : 01:54:28
      Video : AVC (AVC), 1 796 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Teasing My Stepsister 3 (2016)

Starring: Emma Heart, Jandi Lin, Eve Tailor, Frankie Vixen, Baby Jayne, Crissy Moon, Mia
        Description
        These stepsisters have a strong bond and do everything together. They are always happiest when they are with each other and that goes into the bedroom as well. They like to explore their sexuality on each other and don't think it's odd one bit. These are close sisters that will forever be bonded through sex!My step-sister and I areing with each other and we both love teasing one another before we get it on. No one knows about our big secret and we wanna keep it that way.... it makes it that much hotter!!
        File Name : Teasing My Stepsister 3.mp4
        File Size : 1201.88 MB
        Duration : 01:13:58
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 100 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 159 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Lesbian Obsessions 2 (2017)

Starring: Prinzzess, Gracie Glam, Veronica Avluv, Riley Reid, Sovereign Syre, Ana Foxxx, Rilynn Rae, Karla Kush
          Description
          For some, passion turns to obsession. Intoxicating Lesbian Obsessions!!
          File Name : Lesbian Obsessions 2.mp4
          File Size : 2558.03 MB
          Resolution : 852x480
          Duration : 02:45:40
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 154 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Cheer Squad Sleepovers 17 (2016)

Starring: Julia Ann, Prinzzess, Jenna J. Ross, Jenna Sativa, Val Dodds, Megan Sage, Mackenzie Lohan
            Description
            By day they cheer the home team, by night they live their lesbian fantasies!
            Looking for something to cheer about? By day they cheer the home team, by night they live their fantasies! For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds.
            File Name : Cheer Squad Sleepovers 17.mp4
            File Size : 2768.45 MB
            Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
            Duration : 03:03:00

Comment

• Cheer Squad Sleepovers 16 (2016)

Stars: Sadie Pop, Cece Capella, Kristen Scott, Dana DeArmond, Chanel Preston, Alexa Grace, Alice Lighthouse, Darcie Dolce, Shyla Ryder
              Description
              GF presents the 16th installment of the Cheer Squad Sleepovers series that is sure to give fans something to cheer about. These sexy, sporty vixens stack on the action with an amazing combination of innocence, passion, and sex appeal. Cece, Darcie, and Sadie are three cheerleading sisters who can't wait to show off their best moves for their girlfriends.
              File Name : Cheer Squad Sleepovers 16.mp4
              File Size : 3065.4 MB
              Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
              Duration : 03:22:37

Comment

• Poolside Girlfriends (2012)

Stars: Anita, Jessi, Suzie Carina, Ana Maria, Magen, Carmen Gemini, Jana Horova, Isanette
                Description
                Ultra Deca presents "Poolside Girlfriends", starring Anita, Jessi, Suzie Carina, Magen, Carmen Gemini, Jana Horova, Ana Maria and Isanette. Get ready for some hot lesbian action! They're all coupled up and out enjoying the beautiful weather as they take naked dips into their pools. Join our lesbian lovers for some sweet outdoor licking and fingering... It's pool time! In or out of the pool, it's hot all over the place!
                File Name : Poolside Girlfriends.mp4
                File Size : 1440.87 MB
                Duration : 01:31:44
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Poolside Girlfriends 2 (2015)

Stars: Bianca, Regina, Nella, Simone Style, Nikol W., Renate Black, Melanie Jolie, Jana Horova
                  Description
                  There aren?t many better things than sitting by the pool and relaxing. But, do you know what?s even better? How about seeing two beautiful and horny girlfriends go to town on one another pool side? Yes, it?s an amazing site! Ultra Deca has really outdone themselves by managing to bring in names like Simone Style, Bianca, Regina, Renate Black, Melanie Jolie, Jana horova, Nella and Nikol W!
                  File Name : Poolside Girlfriends 2.mp4
                  File Size : 1760.5 MB
                  Duration : 01:51:24
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

• Girlztown (2010)

Stars: Capri Anderson, Michelle Lay, Melissa Monet, Isis Love, Darryl Hanah, Devon Lee, Amber Chase, Prinzzess, Tara Lynn Foxx
                    Description
                    2011 AVN Award Nominee for Best All-Girl Release.

Prinzzess is shattered by a phone call with devastating news about her sister, driving her from Isis Love's bed. As Prinzzess' friends gather to support her in her time of emotional need, the friends' previous relationships and emotional ties play themselves out. In this town they DO IT their way! Enjoy four scenes of girl on girl action!
                    File Name : Girlztown.mp4
                    File Size : 1369.08 MB
                    Resolution : 848x478
                    Duration : 02:08:57
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 414 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Comment

• Show Me How (2016)

Starring: Gina, Penelope, Tracy, Lola, Tess, Zuzana, Elisa, Lucy Li, Eufrat, Melisa
                      Description
                      What's the best way to learn something new? You need a close friend, someone who knows you inside and out. presents Show Me How, where horny best friends help each other learn about their sexuality, and how to make each other cum over and over again.
                      File Name : Show Me How.mp4
                      File Size : 2354.17 MB
                      Resolution : 1920x1080
                      Duration : 01:35:45
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 3 385 Kbps, 23.440 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X