Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shay Fox
    Unload on Your Step Mom

Joey has a fucked up family. His step mom is one twisted bitch and the lucky stiff gets to spurt his salty seed pretty much anytime he wants. Today his step mom ran out of revitalizing cream and since Joey is horny as fuck he unloads his creamy goo across her face a massive fake tits.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:23 ` 259 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 23:13.

Comment

• Brianna
      Incredible Forced Ruin

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls. The slave cannot control his erection, and he is still leaking ample pre-cum. Brianna makes the slave swallow his pre-cum from her finger. Then, she edges him. Once the slave reaches an edge, she slaps the slave's cock to keep it from going over. The slave begs the Goddess to be allowed to cum. Brianna smiles and decides to keep him at an edge. She'd like to hear more begging. Again, Brianna slaps the slave to keep him from going over. She knows that she can edge a slave like this indefinitely. The slave can't take much more. He very pathetically begs to be allowed to cum. Brianna laughs and allows the slave to spill onto the floor for her. The forced ruin is incredible. It is shown from two camera angles, one wider, one tighter. Once the slave has spilt, Brianna makes it lick its mess from her fingers. Then, she forcefully grabs its cock and slaps very hard. She needs it to lose its erection, and quick, so that she can get the chastity device right back on.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:20 ` 543 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:36.

Comment

• Dirty Princess
        Feet and Handjob Edging Games JOI

How long can you last on the edge? Watch as I torment this cock with my hands and feet, stroking and teasing and bringing you to the brink of orgasm only to make you hold it until I'm ready for you to cum! My sexy toes and soles of my feet teasing you. I love making a man squirm, you are putty in my hands (and feet LOL), and at my mercy. Follow my instructions as I make you jerk and stop and hold your orgasm only to torment you with the promise of exploding all over my feet. How long must you wait until you can bust your nut all over my pretty toes? Do I allow you to cum at all? Cum and find out.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:18:47 ` 850 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 15:36.

Comment

• Lena Paul
          Promise You won't Tell on Me Daddy

Lena gets caught by her father masturbating with Mommy's Hitachi. So embarrassed and worried that her dad might punish her or worse, tell her secret to her mother, she offers to do something equally naughty in return for his vow of silence. On her knees, she experiences her first ever blowjob and excels in her father's eyes so he rewards her with a face full of cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:24:30 ` 1050 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 11:01.

Comment

• Rider
            Secretary Facial with Glasses

Secretary Rider is happy to do her job today, she sucks and rubs her big titties all over her boss' dick and makes him explode all over her face and glasses.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:07 ` 220 Mb

Comment

• Chloe Night
              Happy Cock Worship Ends with Facial

In this video I rub his cock on my face as we tell each other sweet things. I give some kisses, licks, and sucks all over him in joyous appreciation the entire time. He moans for me and I beg for his cum. It was very fun for us to play off of each other's emotions. My boy had a lot of fun getting such a kind treatment before getting to cum all over my face. I say please over and over. The video ends with it still on my face and a shy expression.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:07 ` 438 Mb

Comment

• Ten Minute Challenge

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:13:28 ` 497 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:56.

Comment

• Lola Ruin
                  Relentless Ruined Edging

Domina Lola has her slave ready for her teasing on the bondage table. She looks amazing in beautiful purple lace underwear nylons, showing off her flawless figure. Mistress begins a long sensual tie and tease session, having expert control of the slaves hard cock as she uses lots of handjob techniques to get him moaning in pleasure and frustration as he is edged over n over. She then uses a double vibrator and the Venus 2000 to change the sensation, sitting in his face to further ignite his senses. Finally she uses her hand to bring him over the edge, ruining the resultant orgasm and laughing at his frustrated cries.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:21:43 ` 479 Mb

Comment

• Valentina Nappi
                    Fun Day

Valentina Nappi is back for part two of her antics. Watch her walk into the bedroom, ready to stroke a cock. This Italian girl cannot get enough, so she wants to put her hands all over a bit fat cock. She jerks, strokes and sums until he can't hold it anymore. He busts his fat nut all over her pretty face. Check out this hardcore POV action.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:17 ` 667 Mb

Comment

• Sensual Mutual Masturbation Handjob

In this sensual handjob and mutual masturbation video, I give Dennis a handjob with lots of lube! Stroking him turns me on, so I use some of the lube from his cock to rub my smooth pussy. I make Dennis shoot a huge load into the air as I rub myself. Finally I use his cum as lube and make myself cum too! In this video I wear a short red satin nightie, reaching just down to my bare pussy, as well as black thigh high socks. We also added some funky music to this video!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:05 ` 321 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 11:01.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X