Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branlette Matinale

It is early in the morning, Mlle is still in bed while her butler is preparing for the day. But first of all the first milking of the day has to occur! Mlle teases him with some foot play on the bed and it is not long before the butler hops on the bed and sits next to his Mistress. She starts stroking his cock in many tantalizing ways edging him again and again. She reveals her perfect breasts. She continues stroking him up until he shoots his cum all over her tits. The day may now begin!

MP4 ` 1920x992 ` 00:07:40 ` 250 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 02-21-2024, 19:45.

Comment

• Eva
      Boss Eva Gives You a Handjob

You made it! You got the occupation as my personal assistant. You have to know that being the assistant of a business woman like me will not be easy at all. You have to work a lot, but before signing your contract I have to be sure that you have one last requisite! Since we are going to spent a lot of time together and travel a lot, I am must be sure that you have a nice hard cock to give me whenever I want... Oh yes... One of your ordinary work will also be satisfying my sexual needs. Is that ok for you? So come on... Let me see what you got!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:03 ` 257 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:16.

Comment

• Sienna Lopez
        Cum on Socks

Sizzling hot MILF Sienna Lopez goes on a short shopping spree but what she buys is more for you than her. She knows you have a socks fetish and so she surprises you with a brand new pair of long white socks that she slides over her long legs right before wrapping them around your bare cock.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:50 ` 247 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:16.

Comment

• Sharron
          Art of Edging

This is over 40 minutes of simply Artistic work edging this BIG long cock. She masterfully edges with her fingertips and hands keeping him on the edge. Until he EXPLODES a Huge Load This is a 40 minutes intense episode. She is Masterful in this scene with a EPIC milking!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:43:19 ` 811 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:03.

Comment

• Noir Plaisir
            Smelly Nylons Worship, Vibrator Cumshot

What can I say... just love my beautiful feet being worshipped, especially when sleek well-worn nylons cover shapely long legs, stretch on soft wet soles... mmm... I do love to use my sexy powerful feet on a helpless male and enjoy how fast he loses control and goes under spell of my smelly soles. Today this lucky loser gonna worship smelly nyloned feet, lick and kiss luxurious designer pumps, inhale and with sweet aroma from my wet soles, while I stroke his dick in a truly irresistible way. Today he gonna produce large cum for me and milked till the last drop as I suddenly switch on powerful vibrator... Ouchh! Oh, yeah... just feel my smelly soles on a face loser, inhale and shake from under my total control.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:08 ` 556 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:45.

Comment

• Lucy
              Fun with Sperm after Prostate Massage

If you want it, I will do it! The first wish this year: Can you give me a prostate massage and squeeze everything out to the last drop? Clear! I love to pamper men and it really turns me on again just thinking about how hot the young man got here! Sure, I have to prepare him first with the help of rimming.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:04:57 ` 58 Mb

Comment

• Milking a Pervert Pig 4 Cash

Last friday night, short before I wanted to leave, this pervert asks me for a dirty session with thick rubber gloves, handjob, assplay, poppers, dirty talk. I suggest 500 euro with the promise that he will get an unforgettable adventure in my dungeon and begin the session with making him wear a authentic pigmask and jerked him off with my short thick chemical rubber gloves sticking some rubber fingers in his asshole while he is breathing the strong Amsterdam Scent through his pigmask. His cock explodes in my rubber gloved hands with a huge load.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:59 ` 236 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:04.

Comment

• Kimber
                  Kimber Has to Give Her Step Brother a Handjob to Keep Him Quiet

I can not believe your making me do this! Do not think for one second I will be doing what3ver you want. I know you caught me with that guy while everyone was away, I am only giving you a hand job to keep you quiet! NO!!! You can not touch my tits, just hurry up and finish so that I can not worry about you telling on me.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:55 ` 316 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:16.

Comment

• Marie Kaefer
                    Chastity Vlog Day 4

I know I can trust my boy to behave when I open his cage for cleaning. But I prefer to take him to the tub with me, because it's such a great place to tease him! Especially since he loves my feet so much!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:34:15 ` 165 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:04.

Comment

• Mimi Allen
                      Black Hands on a White Penis

Mimi caught Little Mikey standing outside her house trying to get a little sneak peek. Unfortunately for Mikey, instead of being handed over to the proper authorities, Mimi took justice into her own hands... literally... as she tortued, abused and used up his dick like it was some punching bag. This scene is outta control!

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:23 ` 320 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:45.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X