Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melina
    Melina's First Time Handjob

I'm very happy to introduce beautiful newcomer, Melina. She's 20 years old, and this is her very first ever handjob scene. After meeting Melina and shaking her hand, I was amazed at how soft her hand was. I knew that Shawn was really going to be in for a treat. Melina and Shawn are both sitting on the couch. For being the first time on camera giving a handjob, Melina is very composed and handles herself very well. She quickly introduces herself and then Shawn's shorts come right off, Melina reaches over and begins playing with his cock. Then she uses some lube to get his cock all nice and slippery. She uses both of her ultra soft hands to manipulate and sensuously stroke him. It's easy to tell that this beauty is a natural at giving handjobs! Toward the end, Melina picks up speed and starts jerking him faster. She uses her left hand to grip the base of his cock while jerking him with her right hand. Finally, after to jerking him more rapidly for a little while, Shawn can't hold it any longer and explodes! I love this first time handjob from Melina!

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:43 ` 553 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Dillion Harper
      I Need Your Cock for Extra Credit

My stepdaughter is a pretty smart kid. She's in college now as a pre-med student and is working really hard to get good grades. I stopped in her room the other day to see how she was doing, and was caught a little off guard when I saw her with what appeared to be a very realistic fake penis in her hand! She was sitting on her bed, wearing her big glasses and knee high socks, and in her hand was an obscene looking fake penis that she was using to study male anatomy. She greeted me, and told me she was having trouble with this class and really wanted good grades, but the big fake penis was not really helping her understand how a man's body worked. She had a suggestion for me that really took me by surprise. She said that if I would help her get a good grade, her mom would be happy and would never have to know that I helped.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:12 ` 234 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:39.

Comment

• Ember Stone
        Ember Has All the Best Goodies for You

You haven't seen Ember in a long time and she looks hotter than ever. She has all the best goodies - beautiful little feet, great tits and of course that gorgeous face. You're harder than ever ready to see what she'll do. Ember teases your cock and finally sucks it. After her delicious soles give you a footjob you're ready to put your hot cum all over her peds.

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:23:32 ` 1740 Mb

Comment

• Alina Long & Sasha Sweet
          Milking Slave 666

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his scheduled milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:09 ` 620 Mb

Comment

• Richelle Ryan
            Mom Teaches Me How to be a Man

My stepmom comes in the living room while I'm playing video games and starts suggesting I go out and hang out with my friends. Then she sits down next to me and starts asking me personal questions about me and girls. While she's talking, she catches me staring at her tits. They're so big and hard not to look at. She pulls them out of her dress to show them to me and I can't help but touch them. When she realizes my cock is hard, she decides a way to help me "relieve my stress".

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:34 ` 152 Mb

Comment

• Gigi Allens
              The Prostate Drainer

When men first have a prostate orgasm they fall in love with rectal orgasms, Gigi Allens knows how to milk a prostate properly. She slides her fingers into his hole and applies pressure to his male G-spot while stroking his shaft. The slave is overwhelmed with intense pleasurable feelings as her fingers circle his prostate. Gigi stimulates his prostate until making him erupt then feeds him the result.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:32 ` 852 Mb

Comment

• Valerie White
                Handjob Queen Valerie White

When it comes to milking cocks, very few women are on the same level as Valerie White and in this talented handjob bimbo is back to reclaim her throne as the reigning handjob queen. She's not one to fool around and gets immediately to work on your boner, tugging it urgently while begging you to cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:38 ` 219 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:32.

Comment

• Paris Kennedy
                  Cock Control with Paris Kennedy

Paris Kennedy controls a cock for over 20 minutes until she makes it erupt by just rubbing her thumb underneath the fat swollen head.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:23:56 ` 978 Mb

Comment

• Sydney Cross
                    Sydney's in Trouble

It's easier to be a bad girl when your of age. Sydney Cross has definitely broken a few rules since she turned 18, one of them is not showing up for school. She's skipped a feew times, spending her days at home alone. No one is home usually, until this particular day. Sydney's stepbrother is home, ready to tell on his stepsister. This bad girl doesn't want to get in trouble, so she'll doing something for him, only if he keeps things under wraps. That deed is jerking his cock until he explodes all over himself. She creeps her hand in his boxers, pulling out his dick. She tugs on it with a handful of lube, making him rock hard for her. She loves using both hands to stroke her cock. She let's him feel her ass, which is covered in silky tight pantyhose. He loves the feel of it against his fingertips. It definitely stiffens his cock, making it easy for Sydney to pull out a big load.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:12 ` 161 Mb

Comment

• Violet Skye
                      Black Bull Covers Dicking Abusing Blonde with the Biggest Sperm Deposit Ever

Violet's been out rounding up fresh cock for her cockbox. The beautiful Dominant Mistress enjoys the the anonymous nature of the crude glory hole device. She smokes a mild cigar while showing off her perfectly pedicure toes and soles. The dominant cock connoisseur is impressed by the size of the big black penis. She lubes up the large penis poking through the hole. Her intense footjob and handjob proved way too much for the over grown cock poking in the box. With very little warning the BULL erection exploded. This may be the largest volume of SPERM ever expelled from a cock in one sitting. The brutish dick abusing blonde was OVER CUM with semen. She thought she would show the cock who's boss! Not so much. Her attempt at a Ruined orgasm failed. Even though her hands let go of the coming cock, she still got blasted BIG time. The sadistic spunky blonde went well out of her way to make sure this black penis endured one of the worst POST orgasm Milkings ever! Violet attacked the unguarded cock unmercifuly, slamming it several times against the unforgiven wooden structure.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:20:36 ` 457 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:15.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X