X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handjobs collection

Katsumi
    Mirror Handjob

Handjob in front of a mirror. Lots of precum. Huge cumshot.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:18:24 | 475 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:13.

Logan Lace
    Forced Quadgasm

Tiny Little Jerky Girl Logan has a boy wrapped from head to toe completely at Her mercy unable to move a muscle (except his penis lol) and She is going to spend 23 minutes making him suffer like no boy has ever suffered! Logan's mission is to make him cum over and over again until his cock and balls are so sore that he wants to cry! She starts simple enough. She Strokes his cock with Her tiny right Hand and like most boys he cums immediately from Logan's Jerking. His ordeal, however is just beginning! Logan then begins to suck his cock, then she sits on his face and makes him lick Her Cunt and Her Asshole which, of course, gets him so excited... he cums again! Logan brushes Her hair, shoves Her feet in his face, makes him lick Her toes and then starts sucking again. The boy assures Her that he won't cum anymore, so Logan plants Her bum down on his face again and sure enough after a few minutes of tasting Hot Girl Cunt and Hot Girl Asshole he cums for a third time! Logan was actually only aiming for three Forced Ejaculations, but after the third his cock was so sore, that he called Her a Bitch... so, an angry Logan decided to Yank out a fourth load to punish him! That's right, Logan pulls a fourth Forced Ejaculation out of the horrified boy! Logan smothers his mouth to silence his screams as the unbelievable and horrific fourth load is extracted. This boy will NEVER use the "B" word again!

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:22:57 | 1330 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:43.

Comment

Kylie Rogue
      Not so Gentle

Kylie Rogue is one of the hottest masseuses in the city. Her sexy face and her hot body are the reasons for being sexually aroused by her customers almost every day. Today, the brunette hottie is asked to give her customer a happy ending massage, and she is glad to do so. She grabs his big-sized cock and gently strokes it, while enjoying being in control. Kylie teases this lucky dude while sensually jerking him off. Does she intend to give him a happy ending for real, or is she going to ruin his orgasm?

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:12:25 | 283 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:13.

Comment

Roxanne Rae
        Roxanne Gives You Blue Balls POV HJ

Roxanne bounces across the bed toward you in her white socks and spandex shorty shorts. "Have you ever had blue balls before? You are about to get them really bad." She pulls out your cock, lubes it up and strokes it while looking in your eyes. You watch her tits bounce while she giggles and talks about how sore and aching your balls are going to be because she is not going to let you cum. "How bad to you wanna cum...?" Roxanne gets you right on the edge of cumming a couple times, stopping immediately each time and giggling about what a loser you are, then turns around and lays on her stomach and wiggles her perfect ass right in front of you. "Maybe I'll let you cum in a couple of hours." She wants to make you suffer with blue balls first.

MP4 :: 960x540 | 00:06:04 | 218 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:57.

Comment

Kandee
          Repeat Offender

CFNM legend Bernie is back with another brand new girl - this time it's the bubbly Kandee. He interviews her about her experiences with naked men and cocks of all sizes while undressing for her. Her answers don't come more honest than when she tells him to shave his pubic hair more before grabbing hold for a more hands on look. She fondles his cock and balls and then gets him to show her some cock tricks, laughing as his dick bounces up and down on its own. She then milks him until he surrenders his semen load all over her hands and skirt!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:16:38 | 200 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:43.

Comment

Extreme Orgasm Tease and Deny with Fetish Liza

With my good friend Fetish Liza by my side we secure a slave`s arms behind his back in an effort to cure his chronic masturbation problem. Yes, it appears he`s been unable to stop touching himself so it`s time we dish out his punishment and attempt to rectify his insubordinate behavior. As we lube up his dick and take turns stroking it we remind him that he`s not allowed to cum unless we give him permission. We tease him by jerking him off, getting him close to climax, but refusing to let him blow his load. "Please, let me cum!" he begs but we ignore his pleas and continue tormenting him. I have him fuck my hand as he writhes in discomfort, balls aching to explode and spray his hot load everywhere. "Feel those balls, they`re so full," Liza says as she caresses them while I jack his rock hard cock. All he wants to do is cum but we won`t let him! We frustrate him to no end as we take turns stroking his dick while he squirms, dying to shoot his load but being denied the opportunity every time he gets close. We play with his nipples as we jerk him off and after seventeen minutes of agonizing torture we finally allow him to cum, only to ruin his orgasm by refusing to touch his cock while he does it. How delightfully cruel!

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:18:13 | 970 Mb

Comment

Jamie Jackson
              Fuck Prinsess' Hand

The baby sitter wants your money. She mesmerizes you, makes your cock hard and makes you cum on her feet. But she doesn't let you stop. You have to keep stroking until SHE MAKES YOU CUM 3 TIMES. Once on her feet, once on her ass, and once... ? Don't stop stroking it.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:13:53 | 402 Mb

Comment

You Need a Massage

Gosh, you don't look so good. Did you have a rough day? Mhmm... Let me massage you! Like I used to. It's been a long time since you had a massage from me. Here, lay down on my bed and relax. Let me take care of you. I even have some massage oil around here somewhere... See, doesn't that feel good? Do you feel better?

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:24:05 | 1690 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 11:22.

Comment

Sasha Foxxx
                  Sasha Ruins for Fun

Sasha ruins your magnificent orgasm for her own fucking pleasure.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:09:12 | 789 Mb

Comment

Gigi Allens & Silvia Saige
                    Sexually Captive

Robin is held hostage and sexually captive to super villains Cat woman and Poison Ivy. They deviously milk his cock to steal his sperm. These evil villains will stop at nothing to complete their plan.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:16:02 | 876 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X