Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rikki Rumor
    Amazing Cum Spurt

Rikki Rumor loves coming home from school and playing with her boyfriend's big-sized cock. Especially since he hasn't wanked his wood in days his balls contain buckets of semen for her sweet hands. She milks his throbbing dick and makes him spurt his seed all over himself as she watches in amazement.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:33 ` 149 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:08.

Comment

• Shzanna West & Dani Dare
      Her Mom Milked Me

Billy got lucky. He got his big cock milked by his girlfriends mom. Its a dream come true for Billy because hes been scoping Dani Dare out for while now. Teen Shzanna and Dani get him off together by both pulling on his pud, enjoying every perverted moment.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:20 ` 281 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:37.

Comment

• Whitney Wonders
        POV Tit Fuck

When she lets you feel her massive tits your cock swells and hardens. She pulls it out of your pants and strokes it gently, teasing the tip as your get even harder. She places her tits around your cock and bobs up and down. Your cock disappears between her fleshy fun bags and your shoot your load five feet in the air.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:46 ` 245 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:38.

Comment

• Astro & Lola
          Five Ruined Orgasms while in Sensory Deprivation

A brand new cow has been delivered to the facility. This cow was a sugar daddy that lost his job. The only way he can meet his obligations to keeping his sugar baby happy is to be a cow. The cow is in complete sensory deprivation. His mouth is plugged and he is completely immobilized. There are head phones placed on his ears that fill his head with taunts and insults. Lola removes the cow from chastity and then Astro goes about her work. She cruelly milks 5 ruined orgasms from the cow. The cow bucks and groans as each orgasm is brought against its will and then ruined. All the time the cow cannot see or hear his tormentors. It just hears the mocking taunts of girls in his head. The cow will endure many more milking like this before it is placed in production on the line.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:26:55 ` 1190 Mb

Comment

• Therap3utic Rewards

Slave spartacus has been put through his paces and is rewarded for his tributes of flesh and sacrifice. Goddess binds Her slave in the medical room for a Sensual Domination scene, cold as ice and hot as melted wax. The tone is set for the maiden voyage of Her new Venus 2000 machine. It is abundantly clear that wether Her order of the day is pleasure or pain The Goddess is in complete control!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:16:34 ` 854 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:08.

Comment

• Fabi
              Tantric Milking Massage

That is the essence of Tantra - to care for another person's deepest needs. Fabi shows beautifully what this means. From the moment that she gently applies the oil everything is just for him. She knows what he needs to be brought to full awareness. His sensual nature is roused then calmed before it is roused still further. Fabi caresses and squeezes his most sensitive zones. She brings the subtle power of Tantra to bear. Can he receive her gifts without releasing his potency?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:27:46 ` 344 Mb

Comment

• Ashlynn Taylor & Miss Brat
                Prostate Massage Workshop

My young apprentice Ashlynn Taylor learn the erotic art of the prostate massage with an explosive happy ending.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:20 ` 363 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:34.

Comment

• Megan Malibu
                  Sensitivity Training

Megan Malibu's sensitivity training session is nothing like she advertised. Because when James goes in for a massage he ends up getting tied, bound and gagged. Helpless, Megan teases his sensitive cock with her fingers. Bringing him to the brink of orgasm. The man is totally helpless. When she strokes him one final time, his cock twitches, balls tighten up and spurts a massive load all over himself.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:55 ` 272 Mb

Comment

• Back to School for a Handjob Lesson

Remember back to your school days, a fleeting glimpse of stocking tops, the line of the panties under the shirt, looking down Miss Teachers cleavage as she bent forward? I was just the same but I also loved trying to cause a bulge in the male teachers pants. Anyway, where was I? I decided I would try out the trouser department of my new gym instructor whilst giving him a few lessons. He could not take his eyes off my tits, as you will see in the photos. The video, made me so horny. I have had a great time editing it!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:42 ` 337 Mb

Comment

• Wh0re in Training

This little wh0re gets his ass stretched while getting milked three times into his own face! He may not ejaculate big loads every time but there is no doubt he orgasms three times and I keep pounding his ass with that huge plug even after he's cum so much.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:53 ` 351 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X