Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilyanne
    With My Hands Only

Cuddling with you always makes me feel happy and secure. Whenever we kiss, I get turned on so easily and I want more. And sometimes, while I am stroking you, I know you want me to suck you. But I love to play with you and only use my hands to makes you cum. I love you.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:44 ` 422 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Edyn Blair & Mia
      Total Brain Overhaul while Edged and Ruined

Princess Mia's slave has been receiving behavioral and mental reconditioning at the Edging Salon for some time now. But he still has reservations, things he's holding onto and withholding from Princess. Mia wants to be sure that's her slave is mentally and financially completely open to her. She wants to remove any remaining barrier and dig into his deepest reserves. He's going to need a complete mental overhaul to dissolve any remaining attachments, a total teardown. To prepare for today's reprogramming Mia has kept the slave in chastity for a very long time. They will use all of his built up sexual energy against him as they rewire his brain. Edyn is the teaser on shift at the Salon today. She will be manually stimulating Mia's slave. The programming works best if Edyn is able to steer the slave right to the edge of orgasm, and hold it there for as long as possible before allowing it to cum.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:18 ` 981 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-02-2022, 20:37.

Comment

• Racked and Ruined

I have My slave on the rack, for a release he has been waiting for... he is writhing and reaching for it... wanting it so badly! I pull away at just the right time for a ruined orgasm. Enjoy... or not!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:47 ` 600 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:41.

Comment

• Bara
          Spiritual Release Massage

In this truly beautiful massage film, you're taken to a temple filled with Eastern mystique. Candles flicker. Gorgeous scents fill the air. And inside you're about to witness our most loving, caring and sensual massage of all time. Her worshiping of his senses begins with a hot water cleansing ritual. His body is then prepared for what's about to come: the intimate caress of a lover. With tender kisses and expert touch, she ensures two minds, two bodies and two souls become one. The end result is not to be missed.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:33:05 ` 410 Mb

Comment

• Miss Brat
            Clothed Handjob

Wow, your fat cock is damn hard! I had been spying on you when you jerk off at the computer when are home alone and I have always been tempted to taste your cock. Now I've found you in the living room with your thick cock hard as a rock. Maybe I can help you with that... but it's not right... if someone finds out it could be a big problem. But, what if I give you a handjob over your pants? Yes, technically we are not having any skin to skin contact... the fabric of your pants means I'm not being a bad girl and you won't be a perv.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:23 ` 177 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 15:18.

Comment

• Stephanie Saints
              Malicious Milking

Although she looks innocent and angelic, Stephanie Saint has an unpleasant side to her which involves taking unsuspecting men, tying them up and teasing their hard dicks while mocking them when they cant cum. That's exactly what happens to Mitch when he tries to pull a fast one on Stephanie while getting a massage.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:13:12 ` 300 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:32.

Comment

• Trapped in My Web

I have my new slave strung up in my web of ropes. It's hard for him to move too much, and he can't even see me toying with him. His cock is straining at the ropes, so excited to be bound by me. I tease him all over with my fingertips, a feather, a tiny vibrator, and of course more rope around his aching balls. He is teased until he his cocktip dripping, but denied pleasure as I abandon his straining cock.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:02 ` 656 Mb

Comment

• Bitchy Boss Tit Wank Video

It was annual appraisal time and I thought I should do something personal for Tony. He has worked hard last year, on a number of sticky projects. He was a little intimidated as I sat on the desk, just a little too close but it didn't stop him having a sneaky peek up my skirt. He sat there open mouthed, as he got a full frontal of my wet pussy lips sticking out through my open crotch panties. His cock was like an iron bar as I slip it in between my huge tits. Wait until you see how hard my nipples were, they were like bullets.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:12 ` 346 Mb

Comment

• Violet Starr & Shay Fox
                    Sex Ed Lesson

Shay Fox gives her home schooled darlings a hands-on education in the wide world of sex in order to prepare them for their switch to public school recently. Shay starts talking with her openly about how she wants to teach them about "the real world". She explains using lube, what a hand job is, and gets down to teaching Violet how to make a man cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:25 ` 281 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:41.

Comment

• Lili
                      Mature Sex Teacher Showing Relentless Lust

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:26:27 ` 982 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X