Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsumi
    Katsumi Cumshot Compilation 11

Six HUGE cumshots in this compilation from the following scenes (ALL scenes with a slowmotion cumshot recap): Super Close-Up Handjob 2, Huge Ruined Orgasm 7, Super Close-Up Blowjob, Passionate Blowjob 3, Huge Facial After Blowjob, Sucking Until Cumshot.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:38 ` 315 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:44.

Comment

• Mina
      Edge Play with Mina

Mina teases and edges a hard cock with her tiny hands and talented mouth until it finally surrenders with an explosive cumshot into the air. Mina really knows how to control a cock and its orgasm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:00 ` 980 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:44.

Comment

• Traci

Once in awhile you get lucky to discover a true diamond in the rough or, say, a freaky girl in a totally unexpected place. We picked up Traci in a local library and she didn't mind giving her brains a break and putting her hands to work instead. She seems to believe that having some manual fun with a big hard cock is a very stimulating thing and who are we to argue with that? She got her inspiration and her facial and we got some great handjob footage for our site, so I guess we can call it a win-win situation.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:13:17 ` 776 Mb

Comment

• Red Lipstick Blue Nails Milking a Load

I'm lying on my back while he kneels over my chest and I milk a load onto my face and tongue. Over my shoulder camera angle so you can see the underneath of his cock where I'm licking under the head. HD 720 but this was a cheap camera so it's not as HQ as most of the other clips.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:30 ` 203 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:45.

Comment

• Iris Rose
            Tongue Teaser

Most teens would fumble and panic when handed a cock but not Iris Rose. She's a consummate cock sucking professional and when Brad approaches her about giving him a blowjob, the blonde teen hottie is only too happy to show off her teasing abilities that make him shoot his load, but only under her terms.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:48 ` 292 Mb

Comment

• Slave to My Nails

I love it when you boys tell me all about the little things that make you swollen and wet. It's just more ammunition for me to totally control you. What is it that turns you on the most: My high heels... my nylons... my bare toes or maybe my long red fingernails? Oh, it's my nails? You're a lot like this little slvt in the video. It's such a hard drippy mess by the time I unzip his latex suit and pull out "my" cock with my long nails. They can bring it so much pleasure, but they can also inflict pain when I clamp my talons down on its throbbing head! Today, it gets denied, however... best to leave it to ponder just how far it will go to get off on my perfect fingernails. It'll be ready to do just about anything I want by the time I return.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:09 ` 313 Mb

Comment

• Vintage Lace Handjob

Do you get turned on by my sexy, vintage lace gloves? They look amazing, don't they? Such a hot pair of black gloves... ready to TEASE and STROKE your cock and balls. Just relax and watch me in my gorgeous lingerie, shiny pantyhose and high heels. I will play with your dick and gently bring you to your climax.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:33 ` 180 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 23:10.

Comment

• Tristan
                  Limp Dicks Get Abused

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:07 ` 180 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 11:00.

Comment

• Anne Love
                    Jerking and Sucking You until I Ruin Your Orgasm

Watch my pretty face as I lube up your cock and gently rub my hands allover your hard shaft. I slowly jerk you off, feeling your dick growing harder in my young hands as I stroke you up and down. You have such a bigdick, and I love massaging lube into its head. As I look up at you with my big, blue eyes, you can feel my warm breathe on your cock as I play with it. Since you've been such a good boy lately I'm going to suck it for just a bit. I take you in my mouth, running my tongue all over your cock and then jerking you again until you can't contain yourself any longer. In the classic 69 position, I stroke your cock harder and faster until you blow agiant load all over your stomach! I ruin the orgasm for you by refusing to touch your cock as you cum and smiley cruely as I you make a mess all over yourself.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:30 ` 343 Mb

Comment

• I Missed You, My Mistress

His mistress was far away for some time and he really missed her. The day she came back he was waiting for her in the living room knowing that she would want to play with him again. Especially with his cock, ready for her touch. He missed her so much that he even dared to speak to her and because he wasn't allowed to, his Lady sqeezed his hardening member just to show who is the boss in the house.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:13:39 ` 298 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 15:22.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X