Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha Foxxx & Alexa Rydell
    Lets Ruin Him Again

Alexa and Sasha decide to play with a helpless male. The male's been strapped down and his balls have been tied off. They're turning blue. The women enter the area where the male has been restrained. They take turns teasing and edging him. The slave does not know if he will have an orgasm, or if he will be teased and denied. The women take turns smothering him with their latex. The latex makes it impossible for the slave to breathe without their permission. Two beautiful, expert, Dommes. It's almost too much for the slave to take. The women toy with him, taking him to the edge over and over. Alexa ruins him once, but won't stop. They ruin the slave a second time. Two perfect women, two epic ruins.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:44 ` 781 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:51.

Comment

• Cali Carter

Cali Carter sucked my cock so fucking good the first time we filmed together that I just had to have her pretty little mouth again! She came back with another world class blowjob! She took her time and showed off her blowjob skills as well as those beautiful baby blues. She finished my cock right into her mouth; showing off my load before swallowing it down her greedy throat.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:11 ` 433 Mb

Comment

• Close-Up: Sensual Edging JOI

Today I want to get you to the edge over and over. I'm going to keep teasing you until you just can't stand it anymore and you explode all over me! I direct you to start slow, telling you exactly how I want you to stroke! I progressively get faster, bringing you just to the edge of cumming, until I tell you to stop! After a quick cool-down of not stroking, and just looking at my breasts, I start teasing you all over again! I can feel the pressure build up in your cock; you're dripping with precum and I know you're just on the edge of bursting, but I continue to stroke more and encourage you to cum all over my boobs!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:31 ` 702 Mb

Comment

• Larkin Love
          Edging Handjob with Larkin Love

Watch Larkin Love in a tight black latex dress tease and talk about how good it feels to wear her latex as she slips on a pair of tight blue latex gloves. She covers them in silicone lube and gives a slow and torturous POV handjob. She slides and tugs and edges you to beg to cum. Larkin also slips her beautiful big tits out of her dress and slides them over the big dick just to tease. After everything she refuses to get you off, leaving you begging to cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:18:01 ` 275 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:51.

Comment

• Vicki Chase
            Cock-rubbing Vicki

Lovely Vicki Chase uses both hands on the guy's throbbing cock to make it cum.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:59 ` 387 Mb

Comment

• Cum on My Biker Jacket

Do you like my soft black leather biker jacket? It looks amazing doesn't it? Would you like to see my leather boots and skirt too? I bet all this leather is getting you very hard. Your balls need to be emptied all over my sexy leather jacket, don't they?

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:10 ` 191 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 23:12.

Comment

• Sasha Foxxx
                Super Hot Sasha's Naptime Handjob

Taking a nap in the middle of the day has proven to be beneficial. Having a super hot girl like 23 year old Sasha lay next to you while you nap has also proven to be beneficial. Because when you wake up, you get to feel her extremely soft hand glide up and down your hard cock until you explode! After waking Shawn up from his nap, Sasha tells him she wants to give him a handjob and naturally, he has no problem with that! His shorts come down and Sasha begins fondling his cock. She then pours some lube into her hand and then starts to slowly jerk him off. Shawn lays there, completely relaxed and enjoying the feeling of Sasha's petite hand. She lays next to him and sensuously strokes him off until he finally has a big cumshot! This amateur classic-style handjob is a must for handjob purists!

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:39 ` 339 Mb

Comment

• Mercy Extreme
                  You Yearn to Explode

You want your cock milked form the sexy massage therapist, but you know by her tattoos and stunning tits she will have control over you. She glides her fingers across your cock tip and tied you up. She plays with her pink pussy while your cock pulsates. You need to cum in a big way but she wont let you. She summons you to cum and you do so on command.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:18 ` 257 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:52.

Comment

• Larkin Love & Arabelle Raphael
                    Two Long Tongues on Your Throbbing Cock

Sharing is caring! Arabelle Raphael and I love to share! We lick and suck your cock to perfection. Our extra long tongues come in handy for french kissing around the head of your dick. We take turns sucking you off - one of us deepthroating the shaft, while the other licks and sucks your balls. One of us strokes you while the other sucks the tip of your throbbing erection. This kind of cocksucking coordination happens once in a lifetime. We tease you with our mouths, trying to see just how hard we can get you - and how sloppy wet we can get your cock - before you explode. With this much action on your package, you can't hold out forever. You blow the biggest load of your life all over our tongues, and we pass it back and forth, deep kissing each other, before cleaning your cock with our eager little mouths.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:20:08 ` 306 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 23:12.

Comment

• Anissa Kate
                      Vibrator Penis Milking

Should I let him cum? He is tied flat on his back with his cock sticking out of the bodybag. I started off using my hands to get his cock erect. I had fun teasing, toying and slapping his boner using my hands to make him beg to cum. After teasing him for quite a while and denying him orgasm he finally reached the "point of no return". He spurted cum all over as I had the vibrator pressing firmly against his cock. Cumming without permission always comes with consequences. He will be eating all the sperm he ejected prematurely.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:26 ` 413 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X