Comment

• DeNata
      Handjob in White Glasses

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:04:25 ` 44 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Piper Blush
        Pleasure Double

Nothing better than an afternoon spent reading a good old hardcover paper book. Piper is on all fours reading The Story Of O. You know it is an excellent choice for the sexy intellectual brunette in front of you. As you lay in bed under her, she includes you in her erotic daydreams. A smile grows on her lips. Piper carelessly swings her hair to her left to have more access. She keeps her eyes on your growing bare cock. Her amusement is delightful. She passes her fingers between her stomach and the fabric of her panties. She caresses herself playfully. At the same time, her soft hand rubs your shaft to its full length. A wave of pleasure brushes across her blushed face. She cups her breast sharing every moan with you. She strokes her wetness all over. Her panties get soaked! Her face keeps on reminding you how bad she wants your cock in her mouth. You place it before her. Piper opens wide. She takes your shaft in her lips. She strokes you to climax. Saliva drips from everywhere. You push your orgasm onto her face. Piper licks it happily.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:46 ` 451 Mb

Comment

• Blueemotion89
          Incredible Oil Handjob

Huge, huge load on her boobs.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:40 ` 166 Mb

Comment

• Houdini Box Ruin

Remember that "new year's resolution" I made, like, a month ago? No more orgasms for tease addicts? I broke my resolution. 3 times in one session. It's possible I broke the boy, too.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:57 ` 495 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:17.

Comment

• Mae
              Handjob while Worshipping Super Soft Feet

Mae knows how much Jesse likes her feet, so she decided to do something extra specially nice for him today. She is going to allow him to remove her sexy size 6 sandals and worship her extremely soft petite bare feet while she uses her small soft hands to jerk him off. Jesse is super lucky as he gets to lay back and have Mae's gorgeous feet in his face, kissing and licking them as her talented hands work his hard lubed cock until he cums!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:29 ` 233 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:40.

Comment

• Kasey Storm
                Stormy Weather for Your Cock

"This pussy is already getting wet just thinking about what I'm going to do to your cock," says Kasey, a 45-year-old divorcee who was born in Ohio and lives in California. She rubs her pussy through her crotchless panties and reveals her big, fake tits. "I can't wait to make you cum like you have never cum before." She has the tools to do it: 5'6", 115 pounds, 34DD-24-33, blonde hair, blue eyes. She talks dirty, she acts dirty. At one point in the video, Kasey holds her mouth open with her fingers so her guy can fuck her face. "My family would be aghast if they saw me here," Kasey said. "The people back home in Cincinnati wouldn't believe what they were seeing. But that's okay. The forbidden aspect of this is what makes it so exciting. The people back home don't know that I have a 27-year-old boy toy.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:22 ` 322 Mb

Comment

• Dani
                  Quickie with Slow-mo Cumshot

Dani sucks and tugs Fran until he blows a hot load in slow-mo.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:51 ` 167 Mb

Comment

• The Edging Consultant

Didn't the company tell you I was coming? I am the final part of your interview... a test in a way. To see if you're the caliber man they're looking for. You *didn't* read the fine print on that waiver you signed? Oh my, you must have been very desperate for this job. That contract forfeits all rights to privacy, more specifically... of your body. And your cock. They need to ensure you're the type of man who can withstand an immense amount of pressure... who can endure intense stimulation without... succumbing too quickly. That's where I come in. Oh yes, my job is to make you cum as quickly as humanly possible. And I am very, very good at my job. Oh my, this hard already and I've barely even touched it! You're going to have to resist for as long as possible if you really want this job. Luckily for you, I love cock... and I have all the time in the world to draw this out.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:26:59 ` 1000 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:37.

Comment

• Mature Woman Seduces

Do you have a thing for older women, mature ladies, MILF's, GILF's... experienced women who could show you the ropes, train you to be a better lover, to control your orgasm... a woman who can take control of you.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:22 ` 322 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:17.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X