Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monika
    Beautiful Raven Doll Getting into Hot Mood

I've got a soft spot for this kind of girls. Dark and long hair, deep eyes, sexy smile and goddes body. Easily this is what "pure beauty" means for me! very fuckable chick, don't you think?

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:23:31 ` 531 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Monika
      One of My Favorite Girls

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion - but if you ask me, this is truly one of the most fuckable chicks in a while. I had her a couple of months ago or so, and when she called in to say she was around, and asked if she could come to give me a dance and earn a few bucks... well, I did not say no. For some reason, she was also superhorny that day - watch her going that extra mile, and enjoy!

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:25:01 ` 564 Mb

Comment

• Svitlana
        Wild Slvt Svitlana Teasing a Dick in Swan Dress

Svitlana was inspired by the movie, but I still think that this dress was not necessary... because she looks much more better without it - especially when she moves her body on my cock.

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:25:01 ` 564 Mb

Comment

• Svitlana
          She Dances Like a Professional Stripper

Maybe you won't believe me when I say that Svitlana doesn't work in strip club. But it is true. She sometimes dances for her lovers... well... I regret that I don't have her in bed every day.

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:28:01 ` 633 Mb

Comment

• Barbora & Bara
            Gothic Lesbians and their Energetic Dance

Oh man! I like girls which can smile! And these two definitely were the most smiling chicks after long time. So much energy in their show... they made my day!

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:20:54 ` 472 Mb

Comment

• Lucie Amazing Lucie is Back for More She was really hungry for my cock, so I asked her for another lapdance. She agreed and was even much hotter! She sucked my dick really good! MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:19:57 ` 450 Mb :: Download https://k2s.cc/file/37eee19f95214/623pj.mp4

Comment

• Monika
                Next Time with Hot Monika

Maybe you remember this chick. She already danced for me and my cock. Some of you wrote me that you like her a lot, so I invited her into my apartment for next round. And she is still wild!

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:16:26 ` 371 Mb

Comment

• Three Bombshells Sharing One Cock

It doesn't matter if you prefer blondes or brunettes. You can find them all in this video. All three are sexy, naughty and ready for fun with masked guy. Well, better to say, with his cock. Lucky one, don't you think?

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:11:56 ` 267 Mb

Comment

• Tereza
                    Sexy Girl Takes Care of the Cock

After sensual striptease she starts with handjob. Then she rides on his cock with her wet pussy lips and lets him put some fingers inside her pussy. But that's not everything. More in the video.

MP4 ` 960x540 ` 00:24:52 ` 294 Mb

Comment

• Kveta
                      Horny Kveta Rubbing My Dick

Even housewives are ready to take their panties off and show their pussy. This is Kveta, she come from small village and her biggest hobby - after cooking - is playing with hard cocks.

MP4 ` 720x576 ` 00:26:22 ` 596 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X