Giantess girl fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Charms - Smallest little thing

Giantess Dakota Charms finds a tiny man in her house ..She torments him with fire and water and makes him even lick her soiled feet..Then she makes him climb into her vagina!

Size: 874 Mb
    Time: 00:10:11
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Evil

Size: 136 Mb
      Time: 00:06:10

Download

Comment

• Ellie - Giantess punishes tiny daddy and bro

Size: 471 Mb
        Time: 00:12:43
        Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Destiny Diaz - BBW Giantess Findom

Size: 128 Mb
          Time: 00:04:33

Download

Comment

• Alyssa Reece - Shrunk By A Ball Buster

I loathe perverts. I'm not talking about guys into kinky fun. I'm not exactly what you'd call "vanilla" when it comes to fooling around sexually. I'm talking about the diddlers, flashers and peeping tom types. Those are the creeps I really hat3. That's why when I caught this sicko watching me change at the gym I had to make him pay. I had just finished getting dressed when I saw him. He was cowering around the corner touching his dirty dick while watching me. I could've just waltzed over and destroyed him then and there but I was in a playful mood. I lured him out of hiding by pretending that I was flattered. Then I made him strip so that I could humiliate him a bit for having a small dick. Just to keep him playing with me I made him think I'd do him if he let me "get my kicks" so to speak. I got him naked and then got him nice and hard...and then demanded he spread his legs for me. He had no idea what was happening...

Size: 266 Mb
            Time: 00:10:17

Download

Comment

• Loryelle's Giant Step for Science

Size: 15,7 Mb
              Time: 00:01:40

Download

Comment

• Giantess Fetish the amazing male shrink ray

Dr Gabby Monroe has invented a weapon that will put men in their place once and for all. After countless trial and error, she has managed to make a ray that shrinks men instantly into the pathetic small weaklings that they really are! She poses as a on craigslist to lure a weak narrow minded man into her trap . What happens next is his worse nightmare! Being so dumb to assume a woman as intelligent as myself would ever be a was your first mistake. The 2nd was running away from me after you were shrunken down to the pathetic size you deserve to be . I toy with you a bit before deciding your fate, under my foot!

Size: 738 Mb
                Time: 00:05:10

Download

Comment

• Alyssa Reece - Unaware - Escaped Foot Pervert

What is it about these tinies that makes them behave in such peculiar ways? If you had offended a beautiful, sexy woman who then proceeded to shrink you so that she could do awful things, torment you, tease you , use and abuse you, would you not escape and run away as fast as you could? No? Well then perhaps you'll understand this little gent far better than I can. Even after being shrunken and narrowly escaping being exterminated like an unwanted pest he still couldn't resist sticking around to try and get a smell and taste of this gorgeous giant woman's delicious feet. He waited until she was distracted with a telephone call to one of her girlfriends and then crept up ever so quietly between her dangerous high heels. At first he only planned on taking a quick sniff, perhaps being even brave enough to reach out and run his wee hand across her slick black shoe, but then when her telephone conversation turned steamy he couldn't control himself and he had to jerk off right then and there...

Size: 210 Mb
                  Time: 00:07:11

Download

Comment

• Dakota Charms - Baked the little man

Dakota Is looking for a snack and she find you in the fridge all alone! Dakota has a great idea! She's going to BAKE you!!! She turns on the oven and puts you in there :-) As you cook Dakota watches impatiently. Finally your finished! You look weak just how Dakota likes her little men. She sprinkles some salt on you and chows down! Now she has to find more people to shrink.

Size: 671 Mb
                    Time: 00:07:29

Download

Comment

• Kitzi Klown - Giantess at leisure

Teeny weeny little spy... do you enjoy watching me? Its easy for a little flea like you to sneak in and watch me unawares.

Size: 577 Mb
                      Time: 00:04:38

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X