Public Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: tv.18.11.12.jana.strange.savage.mp4
    Size: 1410417036 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 00:23:02, avg.bitrate: 8164 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7998 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

There was an older brunette who needed to take off. No great beauty was she not. But a hole like a hole. Her plea was heard as far as she was screaming. But rules are rules. She had to show something. Finally, she was convinced. And when she was naked she was pretty wild. It seemed that he was only waiting for Pablo. Her breasts looked like dog ears, and she was blowing her in the air while she was fucking. And suddenly she was sorry that when the car was full of a guy and she had only one. But she was not such a winner and the boys did not want it. Still, she tried to have all four of them.

Comment

• File: Elle Rose - Tits For Transit.mp4
      Size: 1755184496 bytes (1.63 GiB), duration: 00:28:42, avg.bitrate: 8154 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8021 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Elle Rose is stranded on the side of the road in a foreign country and can't speak the language. She needs to get to her hotel and isn't afraid to order random strangers to help her out. When Elle pulls out her perky tits, it's almost like routine. She uses her amazing tight body to get where - and what - she desires. The big load covering her pretty face is just a bonus!

Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Straight, Facial, Outdoors, Car, POV

Comment

• File: Kimber Veils - Sandy Siren Of The Skies.mp4
        Size: 580355178 bytes (553.47 MiB), duration: 00:28:55, avg.bitrate: 2676 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2530 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Descending from sky to sand, Kimber Veils, a golden siren, suddenly appears in the desert. Kimber fondles her firm tits and fingers her tight pussy until Charles Dera has her taste his cock, leading to the ultimate suck and fuck in a scenic desert setting.

Blonde, Natural Tits, Petite, Tattoos, Masturbation, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Facial, Outdoors

Comment

• File: fft.18.11.16.licky.lex.mp4
          Size: 1326029317 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 00:28:23, avg.bitrate: 6229 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 191 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6028 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

When I picked up tourist Franco Roccaforte in my cab, he mentioned that he hadn't seen many other black people in Prague, before letting slip that he'd never been with a blonde before. I told him I'd never been with a black guy either, and it seemed like both of us were in the mood for a new experience! Franco told me he was just as sweet as chocolate, and when he took out his cock I couldn't believe how big it was! I started getting so hot, I had to unbutton my shirt and I started looking for somewhere to pull over. That huge cock really stretched out my pussy, and then he ate my ass and fucked me doggystyle, then came all over my pussy!

Comment

• File: ftx.18.11.18.amber.jayne.mp4
            Size: 1603153725 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:34:41, avg.bitrate: 6163 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5964 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Amber Jayne started off by giving me lip about being too slow to pick her up, so I thought she wanted to get right down to shagging, but it turned out she was hoping for a chance to drive my cab! I've already got a lot of birds driving for me and I told her it wasn't in the cards, but she had other ideas. She popped open all the buttons on her dress and announced that she was going to make an opening come up, then waggled her arse at me! Amber proved just how much she wants the job with an amazing tease, licking my cock, grinding against me, and even tonguing my arsehole, then rode my chap like a madwoman and slapped my face! This blonde's definitely got what it takes to get in the driver's seat, taking my big load in her mouth and spitting it all down her tits!

Blonde, MILF, Big Tits, Masturbation, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Rimming, Facial, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Outdoors, Car

Comment

• File: Riley Star - Riverside Ramming.mp4
              Size: 559386216 bytes (533.47 MiB), duration: 00:40:38, avg.bitrate: 1836 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 129 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1699 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Riley Star and her boyfriend area great time hiking around a beautiful forest when Riley gets a hankering for some big cock. Her boyfriend cannot resist while Riley looks so hot in her cute, nerdy glasses and her little pink bikini top. So, as soon as they get the chance, this size queen turns her focus from tree trunks to her boyfriends big wood. She strips down by the river and takes her boyfriends massive meat out for a slobbery, sensual blowjob. She works her mouth up and down his shaft, and then pops his cock inside her for a tight ride. Finally, he busts a huge nut in her mouth, and Riley is ready to head back to camp. Another lovely day on the trail!

Comment

• File: tv.18.11.19.sophie.a.gift.from.germany.mp4
                Size: 1283605529 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:20:58, avg.bitrate: 8163 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7996 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

We had a meeting with Wendy who had prepared a perfect gift for Pablo. An elderly silicone blonde from Germany who was looking forward to ride in the car and especially to Pablo. She did not hesitate as soon as she saw Pabla. Pablo checked out before she got into the car. Her breasts and pussy were all right and he was excited about what friend Wendy had brought. The blond girl was looking forward to fuck. She quickly took off her clothes and jumped on a hard dick. She let herself touch our driver. She just did not expect her to stay out of the cold.

Comment

• File: Rae Lil Black - Final fuck lesson for Rae Lil Black.mp4
                  Size: 887310495 bytes (846.21 MiB), duration: 00:43:05, avg.bitrate: 2746 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2613 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Rae Lil Black missed her last lesson, and she was late when I came to pick her up today, apparently because she's been hanging around with guys from a band. I definitely wasn't at all jealous, just concerned for her, especially since she'd forgotten how to tell the clutch from the gas! I decided to do a different sort of lesson today and drove her through the car wash. When we were in private Rae let me get out her big tits and then sucked my cock! It seemed like things were back to normal, until she told me she was going home to Japan the next day! We had one last shag for old times' sake, and I bent her over the bonnet to fuck her doggystyle before she rode my knob in the passenger seat and wanked me off all over her face!

Brunette, Asian, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Masturbation, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Titfuck, Spanking, Facial, Car

Comment

• File: May Thai - Roadside fuck with sweet Thai hiker.mp4
                    Size: 714915385 bytes (681.80 MiB), duration: 00:34:46, avg.bitrate: 2742 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2608 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I saw beautiful Asian babe May Thai hiking just outside Prague, but she had got lost and needed to find her way back to the city centre. I was happy to give her directions to a train station, and when I heard that she was low on cash I offered her 2,000 Crowns to show me her boobs. She wasn't sure at first, but for 4,000 she pulled up her shirt and showed me those cute little tits. She was so happy with her new stack of money that I offered her another 10,000 to suck my cock! Soon she was bending over to let me fuck her doggystyle and riding me cowgirl, then sucked me off till I came in her mouth!

Brunette, Asian, Teen, Natural Tits, Straight, Face Fuck, Facial, Outdoors, POV

Comment

• File: Katie Dee - Firm assed hottie fucked outdoors.mp4
                      Size: 1274997852 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:27:22, avg.bitrate: 6212 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 197 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6010 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

I stopped tall raven-haired Katie Dee on the street after seeing her a few times on her way to work. She was definitely hot enough to be a model, but she said she wasn't interested in modelling and that she gets paid enough at work already! She made a hard bargain, but finally the chance to get 6,000 Crowns to show me her tits won her over. Those perky boobs were worth every penny! When I asked her to suck my cock for another 10,000, she wanted to see the cash and then got my cock right out. After she gave me a blow job, she was willing to bend over and let me fuck her pussy and cum all over it. She didn't even mind being late for work!

Brunette, Natural Tits, Straight, Cum On Pussy, Outdoors, POV

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X