Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: August Ames - Unzipped.mp4
    Size: 357584340 bytes (341.02 MiB), duration: 00:27:08, avg.bitrate: 1757 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 1653 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

A dress that looks like it's built for August Ames has a short miniskirt so you can admire her thong beneath, and a zip so that she can easily pull out her big all naturals. Pulling her bra away from her full tits, she then drags Logan Pierce close by his necktie so that she can drop a kiss on his lips. Then she backs off so she can get naked except for her underwear in a hot striptease.

Pulling out Logan's hardon, August opens her mouth and locks her puffy lips around the head of his dick. Her suction is just right as she bobs her head up and down while stroking him off. Backing off for a moment, she presses her full breasts together for a titty fuck. Logan can't help but thrust his hips to double down on his enjoyment of that slick sheathe between her boobs.

Rising up on her knees, August gives Logan a great view up the line of her body as she positions herself over his mouth. He knows just what to do, opening wide to bury his face in her bald twat. His licks and stiff tongue hit all the right spots, especially once August leans forward to suck Logan like a Hoover in a horny 69.

Scootching forward, August guides Logan into her damp tunnel and rocks gently. Her hips bump and grind against Logan's pelvis as she finds the rhythm she wants and really goes for it at a speed that makes her tits jiggle. When she leans forward for Logan to lap away her sweet juices and then slide into her from a spooning position, her gasps of excitement fill the room.

Getting on her hands and knees, August is excited to take an even deeper pussy pounding. Logan anchors his hand in August's long hair and then goes wild, thrusting hard and fast. There's no stopping him until August has exploded in ecstasy, leaving her totally sated.

Eager to give Logan the same pleasure she has just enjoyed, August drops to her knees and presses her bosoms together for her man to fuck. She also uses her mouth to ensure maximum slipperiness. As Logan gets closer to cumming, August lets him know that she wants his cumshot to hit her face and he is happy to oblige by exploding all over her boobs and mouth. Crouching lower, she smiles as she licks him clean.

Comment

• File: Kristen Scott - Ice Cream, You Cream (2k).mp4
      Size: 670470306 bytes (639.41 MiB), duration: 00:42:00, avg.bitrate: 2128 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1995 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

It's a hot summer day and all Kristen wants to do is find a way to cool off in this heat. Lucky for her, the Ice Cream Man is just around the corner and heading her way. It's so hot out that her ice cream is melting faster than she can lick it and creating quite the sexy mess. Who needs a shower when you've got a full service Ice Cream Man ready to clean you up (and then get you dirty again)? Ice cream, you cream, everyone is creaming for this scene about ice cream.

Blonde, Blowjob (POV), Natural Tits, Squirt, Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: Abella Danger - Big Booty Anal Experiences (2k).mp4
        Size: 544698732 bytes (519.47 MiB), duration: 00:34:20, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2048 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

When Abella hears about Skylar's fun with Mr Esposito, the Italian diplomat, she knows she just has to get in on the act. After arriving at his house and filling out the relevant paperwork, she puts on her sexiest outfit and gets ready to have some fun. However, she has turned up late - and it's time to take her punishment.

Anal, Gape, Big Ass, Spanking, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette

Comment

• File: k.17.08.18.sade.rose.a.gang.bang.experience.mp4
          Size: 694646434 bytes (662.47 MiB), duration: 00:22:24, avg.bitrate: 4135 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3997 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Cum Slut Sade Rose returns to K1ll3rgr@m to deliver a wild, gangbang style scene with The Cum Team. Its reality style British hardcore as this lovely lady takes on every cock that's offered to her eager mouth and wet cunt.

Comment

• File: Avi Love - Voyeur House Part 4.mp4
            Size: 223113714 bytes (212.78 MiB), duration: 00:28:53, avg.bitrate: 1030 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 884 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/f07f307b4602b5c233b53cd6ebb93181

Comment

• File: Natalia Starr - The Daily Special (2k).mp4
              Size: 524079103 bytes (499.80 MiB), duration: 00:32:44, avg.bitrate: 2135 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2001 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Natalia's a pin-up goddess and Charles is a greaser-and both are straight out of your 1950s wet dream. Natalia is closing up at the diner when an attractive customer comes in. When Charles asks to hear the daily specials, she decides to seduce him with a secret dessert only on offer to the most notable customers. Taking her advice, he orders it and gets a lot more than just a delicious treat-two sweet creampies for the price of one! Banana creampie has never tasted so good!

Creampie, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Natural Tits, Uniform, Waitress, Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: August Ames - The Biggest Whore In Hollywood (2k).mp4
                Size: 495958747 bytes (472.98 MiB), duration: 00:31:09, avg.bitrate: 2123 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1990 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

After August shows up to famous director Keiran's office to audition for a part that's way out of her league, Keiran assumes she'll try to take him straight to the casting couch in exchange for the role. Much to his surprise, August barely cares about acting - all she wants is the title of "Biggest Whore In Hollywood"!

Creampie, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob (POV), Handjob (POV), Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl (POV), Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: prvs.17.08.19.skye.she.just.likes.to.fuck.mp4
                  Size: 1208508613 bytes (1.13 GiB), duration: 00:22:49, avg.bitrate: 7062 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 255 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6794 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/f956505661266c7f791a7bb1ac3d008a

Comment

• Brittany Lynn - Taboo Mommy has Son Cuckold Her and His Best Friend as Punishment Telling Him He will Have to Clean Creampie

File: Brittany Lynn - Taboo Mommy has Son Cuckold Her and His Best Friend as Punishment Telling Him He will Have to Clean Creampie.MP4
                    Size: 302314546 bytes (288.31 MiB), duration: 00:10:04, avg.bitrate: 4004 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3866 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download Brittany_Lynn_-_Taboo_Mommy_has_Son_Cuckold_Her_and_His_Best_Friend_as_Punishment_Telling_Him_He_will_Have_to_Clean_Creampie.rar fast and secure

A hot blonde MILF wearing nothing but a robe is in her room and calls her son in. She tells him she is sick of his attitude since he came home from college on a visit. She plans to punish him, but since she can no longer ground him she has had to think outside the box and has done so in a very taboo way.

She then takes her robe off to reveal she is naked. When her son thinks this is his punishment she laughs and says it is worse. He will have to watch mommy get fucked. And, not just with a random dude, but with his best friend. She is going to have her own son be her cuckold and there is nothing he can do about it.

His best friend then walks in and goes right behind his mom and starts to fuck her in doggystyle. As she gets fucked she tells him this is his fault and that she will continues to have him be her cuck as long as his attitude is the way it is.

Mommy sees that her son is getting aroused by the cuckolding adventure and she makes fun of him for it. She then tells him that he might as well take his cock out and jerk off, but that he should not cum until later. As she continues to get pounded she tells him she has plans for him in just a bit.

Mommy continues to take dick from behind and her big tits sway back and forth as she does. She then senses her lover is about to cum so she tells her son she is going to take his best friend's creampie. But, she is not using protection and she might get pregnant. She winches as the stud pumps a big load of jizz inside her pussy.

She then relaxes a bit and tells her son that she does not need to get pregnant again. So, as the final part of his punishment, he has to clean her pussy out with his mouth. She wants all that jizz licked and sucked out of her pussy so she doesn't get pregnant. She hopes this will teach him a lesson in being courteous, but she has no problem having him as a cuckold with his best friend again, or even some of his other fiends. So, he had better behave from here on out.

MILF, Mother, Mom, Son, Cukold, Netorare, Dirty Talk, Hardcore

Comment

• File: Meana Wolf - Amazon Breeding Ritual.mp4
                      Size: 3019845585 bytes (2.81 GiB), duration: 00:31:11, avg.bitrate: 12912 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 114 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 12785 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Awaken slave, it is time. You think you are not a slave? Haha oh but you are. Amazons rule here, and here.all men are slaves. It is my sworn duty to protect my Amazon sisters from men like you. But it is my right as princess to breed with any man that might stumble into our realm. You men are brainless animals, void of character, void of morals. You will bow to me, and you will give me your seed so that I may bare a beautiful Amazon daughter. I will give you pleasure that you could only dream of. You cannot escape, not even Zeus himself would stop me from taking what is mine. Amazon's are trained in the ways of war, and in the ways of love. And with my skilled Amazon tongue and fingers, I will strengthen the seed inside of you. Gaze on this glorious Amazon cunt and fill it with your seed. And when it is done and my belly is full of new life, my sisters and I will feast on your flesh and I will devour your cock. Tonight the Amazons dine on man slave meat. But first.fill me with your seed.

Amazons, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Breeding, Canibalism, Castration, Cowgirl, Creampie, Erotic Magic, Femdom, Forced Ejaculations, Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Roleplay, Ritual, Sacrifice, Savage, Tribal

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X