Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Barbie Sins - Evil Oil.mp4
    Size: 1092948690 bytes (1.02 GiB), duration: 00:25:05, avg.bitrate: 5810 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5609 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Barbie Sins is one tricked-out and gothed-up fuck doll. With her creamy skin, black lipstick and beautiful titties, this savage beauty was built to bang. But when she pours oil on her vicious body and she gets nice and slick and sticky---well, that just makes her tiny asshole and tight little pussy even MORE ready to destroy some lucky guy's rod. And today, that lucky guy is Markus Dupree. Markus was born to slay slit with his giant dick. And make no mistake, Markus' prick isn't the only thing that's gonna pound Barbie's holes, cause he's got a few nasty tricks---and TOYS---up his sleeve that are about to find their way into Barbie's deepest and darkest places.

Blowjob, Anal, Big Tits, Goth Girl, Toys, Squirting, Boots, Fake Tits, Thigh Highs, Blonde

Comment

• File: Nana Garnet - Meditation coach fucks tight pussy.mp4
      Size: 453099968 bytes (432.11 MiB), duration: 00:21:55, avg.bitrate: 2757 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2622 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Sitting in the lotus position, Ricky Rascal and Nana Garnet breathe deeply and find their center. Coach Ricky leads Nana through several meditation techniques, relaxing her and turning her on all at the same time. Sitting behind his charge, Ricky massages her boobs, and she reaches around to stroke his stiffening cock. Beginning to pleasure Nana's pussy through her tights, Ricky kisses her deeply, then gets to his knees so she can suck his cock. After the blowjob Ricky eats Nana's pussy then fucks her hard on the Fitness Rooms floor. As she rides him, Nana swivels her hips athletically, and Ricky explodes deep inside of the fit babe with a creampie!

Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Straight, Creampie, Leggings, Gym

Comment

• File: as.18.09.25.The.Cuckold.And.His.Wife.mp4
        Size: 279829629 bytes (266.87 MiB), duration: 00:32:59, avg.bitrate: 1131 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 997 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Roby the big cuckold and who doesn't know roby, he is very well known for his cockolding and in the last year he became very famous in the arab world, i already fucked half of his family, and he still wants more, he is unstoppable he always wants to see me fuck his family members one by one, and even u can see the pleasure in his eyes, it's a wiered thing i know, his wife is a nice women, he convinced her to become a whore and to fuck other men in front of him and he brought her to me, to fuck her and he was watching and filming to lose ur chance and join now to watch the most famous cuckold video on the internet

Comment

• File: woc.18.12.20.Elle.Mcrae.Hardcore.mp4
          Size: 504654389 bytes (481.28 MiB), duration: 00:59:03, avg.bitrate: 1139 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1002 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Elle McRae is horny for some cock and knows just what to do being a naughty tease with her matching red lingerie! This girl can suck a cock and just wait until she gets those tits bouncing! Elle moans out loud as she cums but will not stop until Codey gives her the facial she so badly wants.

Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Doggystyle, Footjob, Hardcore, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Panties, Real Tits, Shaved

Comment

• File: Brittany Shae - Sleepover With My Friends Mom.mp4
            Size: 2953405951 bytes (2.75 GiB), duration: 00:32:42, avg.bitrate: 12042 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11908 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

So my dad walked out on my mom and me a while back and now my mom is sick and in the hospital. i needed a place to stay so my best friends mom offered to let me stay with them, she said since me and her son Jason were best friends its the least she could do. when i got to the house i noticed Mr Shae wasn't there, i asked Jason where he was and he said is dad was out of town for work and would be gone all week. right then i got a little bit of a naughty idea, Mrs Shae has always been super nice to me but shes also super hot. i thought with Mr Shae gone i might have a chance to make something happen. I found Mrs Shae is the kitchen and thanked her again, i told her out hard its been for me with everytihg and it was great to be able to stay with them. she said no problem and that she was happy to do it. i told her good night and went to bed. an hour later i put my plan in motion, if all went well by the end of the week i was gonna fuck Mrs Shae. i knocked on her bedroom door and went in, she was laying in bed reading a book. she looked a little startled and asked what was wrong. i told her that since dad left i had been having really bad panic attacks and that mom had been letting me spend the night in bed with here, then i glance over to the empty side of her bed. she thought for a minute and then said since Mrs Shae was out of town i could stay in her bed wit her, i didn't waste any time laying down. i tossed and turned for a few minutes till Mrs Shae asked what was wrong. i asked her to keep what i was gonna say between us and she said of course dear. i told her that mom lets me go to bed naked and its hard to relax with all my clothes on. she looked puzzled and uncomfortable for a minute but then said that's fine if u need to do that here as well dear! so i took my pants off and a ragging hard erection and i glanced over and Mrs Shae was starring right at it! we laid there like that for a few minutes with my cock just bobbing up and down and finally i asked Mrs Shae another favor. she was really uncomfortable but she asked what i needed. i told her mom said i should take care of my erection every night because it will help my panic attracts. she was shocked in to silence but i could tell she was thinking what i said over in her head, i knew use a medical issue as an excuse would get me what i wanted. she told me to go ahead and take care of it and she would just try and look the other way, i said thanks. i then told her i didn't have any lotion and wondered if she had any i could use. she said Mr Shae should have something and slid out of bed. thats when i got a nice surprise, she was wearing T shirt that much knew for sure. when she got out of bed i also saw she was wearing a lace thong and Mrs Shae as an amazing ass. hell i almost came right then and there. she came back with some lube and a towel for me to clean up with and let me start doing my thing. i told her i needed her help on one more thing. i told her mom would rub my chest and legs while i took care of myself and naive woman believed me! so i stroked my cock while my best friends mom encouraged me her a skimpy t shirt and lacy thong! i cant wait for tomorrow night when i push my luck further!

Comment

• File: t.18.12.20.Little.Caprice.And.Alexis.Crystal.mp4
              Size: 340223858 bytes (324.46 MiB), duration: 00:39:44, avg.bitrate: 1142 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1007 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Caprice is not one to party. Before her marriage, she decides to go on a spa weekend with her best friend in lieu of a bachelorette party. While their things aren't as calm as she hoped.

Comment

• File: Sadie Holmes - My Best Friend's Mom Is Horny.mp4
                Size: 3102674939 bytes (2.89 GiB), duration: 00:36:19, avg.bitrate: 11391 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11257 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Im still staying with my friend Jason and his mom Sadie or Mrs Holmes as i call her. Mr Holmes is outta town so its just been the 3 of us in the house. my dad took off years ago and my mom has been sick in the hospital so Mrs Holmes said i could stay with them. Mrs Holmes has been like a second mom to me for years so i was really excited to stay with them. yesterday i did something i thought i never do, i watched Mrs Holmes masturbate and the crazy part is she was masturbating thinking about me! Hearing Sadie moan my name was all i could think about all day and through the night. the next morning Jason had to leave for school super early, so it would just be and Mrs Holmes. i walked out in to the kitchen and said good morning to Mrs Holmes, she said hi in a supper energized way. i asked what she was up to, she said she was gonna take a shower and then was going to make some breakfast. she asked me if i wanted something to eat too, i said yes and the she she she would get cooking when she got out of the shower. when she left the kitchen i got a crazy idea, i was just gonna come out and show her the cock she has been masturbating about! when she came out of the bathroom i was laying on her bed naked and stroking a ragging boner. as you can imagine she freaked out at least at first but the entire time she was yelling and asking what i was doing she couldn't take her eyes off my cock! she started to get a little more relaxed and into watching me jack off, i just kept telling her know one would know and this is what she wanted. it was like she was in a trance wearing her bath robe and watching her sons best friend jerk off, until i busted a nut that is! i know tomorrow before school shes gonna want some more!

MILF, Small Tits, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Swallow, Rough Sex, Big Ass

Comment

• File: k.18.12.20.leony.april.cum.on.my.snatch.mp4
                  Size: 877404402 bytes (836.76 MiB), duration: 00:19:55, avg.bitrate: 5874 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 110 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5756 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

The stunning sexy babe Leony April features in this hardcore erotic style scene. She delivers a trademark, high style scene as she gets into some cock worship style blowjob and erotic bareback fucking. A top quality scene from an amazing lady.

Comment

• File: bex.18.12.21.kendra.spade.glow.in.the.dark.dicking .mp4
                    Size: 1266746448 bytes (1.18 GiB), duration: 00:35:31, avg.bitrate: 4756 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4609 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Kendra Spade likes to add splashes of color and liquid to her sensual yoga routine, bending, teasing, and twerking in her blacklight yoga studio. It turns out that Kendra's tease-heavy "Glowga" isn't complete without a hard cock to suck, fuck, and drip all over. When Johnny Sins walks in on Kendra contorting and bending her banging body in highly fuckable angles, he can't help but rip her tights open and pound her perfect pussy.

Comment

• File: num.18.12.21.Liv.Revamped.Reverse.Psychology.mp4
                      Size: 342638380 bytes (326.77 MiB), duration: 00:40:38, avg.bitrate: 1124 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 989 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Marcus London walks into his afternoon appointment to an empty reception area. He takes his cell phone from his pocket and starts browsing it idly. Liv Revamped walks into the room and greets him. He looks up first with a friendly smile but then turns to a look of mild surprise when he realizes the masseuse is one of his patients. 'What are you doing here?' he asks her. 'Did you follow me here from my office?' Liv laughs and tells him no, silly, she works here. Is he here to get a massage? He explains that he wanted to try a new experience so he decided on a massage, but she never told him she worked here. 'No, I didn't' she replies as she smiles. 'Am I supposed to reveal every dark secret to you Marcus?' 'Well no...but it's just shocking to find you here' he says. He lowers his voice and says that someone with the issues she struggles with, might face a lot of temptation in an environment like this. Especially with all the mostly naked bodies around. The masseuse smiles and tells her psychiatrist that he has nothing to worry about. This is just a job, and she doesn't feel the urges any stronger here than anywhere else. 'I see...well either way, there's no way I can let you give me a massage,' he says, 'it's highly unethical.' Liv apologizes and explains that she's the only one there, so unless he wants to come back another time, then he's stuck with her. He says then he must insist on leaving, but she gently stops him, and promises him that she'll be a complete professional about it. If anything, she feels like she owes him for all the good he's done for her, and this would be a great way for her to thank him. He can see that she is really sincere about wanting to thank him, so he reluctantly agrees and she leads him to the private massage room.

Liv starts explaining the steps to him as she undresses. 'What are you doing?' he asks her. She explains that the massage starts with a shower. She tells him 'surely we're not going to shower clothed.' He tells her that he was expecting a standard massage, but Liv explains that this is a NURU massage parlor, it's not the same as standard massages. Marcus becomes more and more flustered as the masseuse describes it, and says that that's certainly not what he had in mind when he agreed to let her massage him. Liv tries to ease his nerves. It's all part of their standard package, this is just another form of relaxation therapy just like any of the methods he would use to make one of his patients feel safe and comforted. Marcus says he supposes he could understand under normal circumstances... And besides, she interrupts, it's nothing she doesn't mind doing! She coaxes him to stay and try it, and he admits he finds it hard to say no to her. She starts massaging his skin as she applies the soap.

Marcus seems a little apprehensive but tries to enjoy himself. She massages him and eventually notices that he's hard. She asks him if he's enjoying himself as she jokingly points to his dick. Marcus gets embarrassed and tries to cover it up with his hands when she stops him and says, 'It's perfectly normal Marcus, it happens to everyone. It's nothing I haven't dealt with before!' Marcus tries to reason with her, this is highly irregular and he doesn't think they should continue.

'C'mon doc,' she says warmly, '...don't you see how much I want this? This isn't some sex addiction, this is how YOU make me feel. Just you! You take such good care of me...and I want to take care of you too'. She gives his dick a couple of tender strokes and he moans softly. He opens his eyes and their eyes interlock. 'I've always only wanted what's best for you,' he says. 'You're what's best for me,' she replies. She pulls him in and they kiss passionately, and they begin to make out under the water as she gives his dick some loving strokes. Her kisses slowly make their way down his upper body down to his dick, and she begins to suck him off hungrily.

But Liv hasn't even gotten Marcus onto the massage mat yet, and when she does, she's going to show the good doctor the full extent of her appreciation...

Pussy Licking, Brunette, Shower, Body Massage, Blowjob, 69, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Fingering, Natural Tits

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X