Czech, German, French Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czech streets 32

So I'm back. After the recent success with Mrs. director I can think to do something that's never been. How about a club? I took the camera, stuffed with fast money and took off. I think it was a great idea, because the club was full of eighteen years old girls. It was great to see that most girls had no problem talking to me. I bet the man's proven strategy and began pouring shots into them, make them as soon as tractable and increased my chances of success. Simple but it was not at all. It took an eternity before I finally managed to get a very nice girl to show me her sweet tits. Encouraged me to the next action and then I discovered Lenka, a stunning eighteen. I mumbled into her, until she managed to persuade me that I can fuck her for 15,000 CZK. It was an experience, and the girl was really excellent. I still can't believe it, but imagine that I fuck her directly in the club. It was night and I feel that I'm in love with Lenka. Look at it yourself instead.

Published: 06/01/2011

File Size : 395.55 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:26:23
    Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-32-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 395.5 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 33

Sorry, but I needed a break. You know it was Christmas and it was necessary to save up the side of a quick buck. But you will see, challenged me to arrange a survey if Czech girls buy something in the sex shop. On the street with lot of sex shops, I waited for a suitable girl. It was cold and proper girls cold as ice. Finally, two nice friends confided in me that sometimes they go into a sex shop. I seized the opportunity for the hair and started chatting up. One showed me her beautiful tits and the other one eventually took a magical instant powder of fast money. It took me a while 30,000 CZK and more persuasion, but I drew her into the building, and there fuck her! Upon leaving, I collided with a beautiful girl. She lived in that house, she was nineteen and she looks like revelation. I asked her if I can charge my mobile and thus intruded into her apartment. She was terribly shy and talked to her was very difficult. In the final, I offered her all money and she agreed, though I don't record it. God, the beauty really fuck with me and then she hasn't problem with camera. Poor day ended wonderfully and so I have for you today even TWO catches! So download, download again and I'm going to save some money.

Published: 06/09/2011

File Size : 421.02 MB
      Duration : 00:28:05

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-33-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 421.0 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 34

I thought I could do a poll on the topic "How the state helps underprivileged people". I took the camera and went before employment agency. I thought that everything goes like clockwork, because unemployed young ladies and women needs money. It was a big mistake. I stood there since the morning in cold weather like idiot and nobody want to make interview with me. My confidence slowly fell somewhere in the cellar, and I lost every last hope.Until late afternoon, the luck smiled on me because of the Labour Office published a very nice fifty years old lady, which was at least willing to chat for 500 Crowns. Because it was really cold, I invited her to complete the interview in a nearby cafe. I did not want a long walk around the bush and so I unpacked it straight, if she would fuck with me for six thousand. Big surprise, she agreed, because she desperately needed money for her son. But an unexpected problem occurred. Where we go our mutually beneficial" trade" to realize. We finally ended up in a nearby office centre, where I began to fuck her in the hallway. But it was a big adrenaline, because there always someone walked. Keep the camera, watch if someone walk around and fuck with her. So it was asurreal massacre. It was not easy, but finally I managed it. I hope you will like it.

Published: 06/21/2011

File Size : 323.21 MB
        Duration : 00:21:35

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-34-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 323.2 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 35

You know me, always trying different tricks to catch the beautiful girls and ladies. After recent problems in last episode, I got a perfect idea. I came up with an ad that looking for new faces to fashion, I publish it and waited for who was caught in the net. I rent friend's office, where I was to walk any adepts. Enrolled a total of ten young girls, and some of them, of course, the prettiest, I made for you. One of them was literally own beautiful. Her name was Marketa and she was eighteen. I did an interview with her, shot casting photos, and she was about to leave, I went on the offensive. Without the package, I blurted out at her that she will be supermodel and I pay her 30.000,-CZK, if she fuck with me. Quarter of an hour she was thinking about it and finally agreed. I admit that I was out of it completely out, but I did not stop the tuck up her beautiful, close pussy. Guys, it was unreal. Look at it yourself, but to me, it's the prettiest girl in the concrete history of Czech Streets. What do you think?

Published: 07/01/2011

File Size : 355.84 MB
          Duration : 00:23:45

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-35-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 355.8 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 36

So I really did not expect this. The method of casting is in fact highly successful. How do you want, I went into it again. The new ad is signed up again a few girls and I started invite them to a borrowed office. This style is indeed successful, but trust me, it's not easy. Speaking with girls about fucking is nice and while there is also a big embarrassing. Try it yourself and see. Beautiful princess Marketa from last part really got me and I find freshly eighteen girl Sylva, she has been strikingly similar. My account is indeed after the event twenty grand in the red, but guys, she was a beautiful girl. What do you think? It was perfect, fuck that pussy with her wet luxury lips. Whatever you say, who wants what he wants, eighteens are simply the best. At least half of them could say YES for the money. Try it too.

Published: 07/14/2011

File Size : 459.68 MB
            Duration : 00:30:39

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-36-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 459.7 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 37

Third time's the charm! We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it's truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous "False Casting" trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again... this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don't bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise! To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of! I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical "smart chick versus a ****load of money" experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn't take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to buttfuck her like an animal... I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder!

Published: 07/25/2011

File Size : 393.95 MB
              Duration : 00:26:15
              Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-37-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 394.0 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 38

Okay guys, the great fidelity test of Czech girls and ladies has begun. What do I have in mind? Well, I got an idea (after all the experiences with Czech women of all kinds) to give all the boyfriends and husbands around a chance to test their partners. In principle, I'll try my best to convince them to have sex with me for money, with their man knowing about it all and agreeing with my plan. And she's not supposed to know anything, of course. I had no idea I'll get so many requests! Almost immediately after I let people know about my plan, a guy called me and wanted me to test his girl. We met in a pub and he gave me the name of the fitness club that his girflriend Monika goes to. I decided to wait until she leaves and when she walked through the door, my pants almost burst. Guys, I have to say it was a sight I don't get every day. An angel's face and a pair of gigantic natural boobs. When at last I gathered my strenghts and courage to have a word with her, I felt shivers like never before. It wasn't easy, but I managed to convince her on the way home. She agreed to cheat on her man for 50.000 Czech Crowns. The money was worth it, 'caue I've got no idea when I'll get a chance to fuck such a classy pussy again! I called her guy right after the act, and he certainly wasn't happy about the news. The fact that I screwed his girlfriend for money really got to him. So download fast, 'cause I bet Monika will cut my dick off real soon.

Published: 08/04/2011

File Size : 334.17 MB
                Duration : 00:22:19

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-38-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 334.2 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 39

I really think I've overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much! I certainly didn't expect that much interest. And although I can't really take care of all of the requests, you bet I'll do my best and I'll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, "invited" by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won't even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride! My knees still haven't recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn't want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: "Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it's not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore!"

Published: 08/19/2011

File Size : 465.31 MB
                  Duration : 00:20:42
                  Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 3 072 Kbps
                  Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-39-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 465.3 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 40

The next maniac who voluntarily decided to test out his girlfriend's fidelity was a guy named Peter. After a few e-mails, we decided to meet. He told me his chick's name is Mirka and that she's a barmaid at a pizza place. So I cleaned and primed my proud and trustworthy camera, packed a hefty pile of money and set out to map out the terrain. I got into the pizza place and encountered my first problem. Sure, Mirka was a stunning piece of ass begging for a hard fuck, but the place was stuffed with guests and it was her job to keep it all going. She had no time to chat and I started to have a nagging feeling that it's a game over. I'm not a guy who gives up easily, so I started to soften her up despite the busy day. In the end, I managed to convince her, but the only place where we could go was the kitchen. And a pesty cook decided to bother us, so I had to give him 5.000 Crowns so he would leave us alone for at least a while. Then I fucked Mirka amongst ketchup bottles, piles of grated cheese and pizza dough. What a show! Well... Especially for Peter. See for yourselves.

Published: 08/30/2011

File Size : 413.4 MB
                    Duration : 00:18:24
                    Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 3 072 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-40-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 413.4 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 41

Here we are with the fourth test of the faithfulness and in it, another customer, again a boy called Petr. I met him on a swimming pool where his gorgeous dark-haired girlfriend Lucy was sunbathing. He is with her for more than five years. This fool got into his head that he will test whether this is the girl to stay with all his life. Since Lucy was extremely beautiful, I broke all the rules and tried to talk her into infidelity immediately on the swimming pool. But I had no success; Lucka gave me absolutely no chance. I did not want to disappoint you and to give up after the first unlucky attempt, so I waited for her for more than two hours on front of the swimming pool. Petr agreed to get lost to give me some space and I could invite her for a cup of coffee. I spent all afternoon trying to persuade her and in the end I found her weak spot. She really wanted to go with Petr for a holiday to Greece and in the end she agreed to get fucked for 40,000 CZK. This gorgeous busty goddess earned the easy money directly on a housing development where she is living. And I have to say, my friends, it was just unbelievable. Wow, my knees are still shaking when I think of her luxurious pussy. I guess Petr is shaking all over, not only his knees. I feel really sorry for that gullible guy. Well, what could I do? He got exactly what he had asked for... Anyway, I really want to thank you all for writing me and sending me your girlfriends and wives for testing. I get over 100 e-mail a day and I just cannot manage that all, but I guess that’s obvious.

Published: 09/07/2011

File Size : 428.73 MB
                      Duration : 00:19:02
                      Video : wmv VC-1 (WMV3), 3 072 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - czech-streets-41-720x576-2000kbps.rar - 428.7 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X