Czech, German, French Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czech streets 80

Everything I’ve touched turns to gold! I stumbled upon a gorgeous sweet babe. She was strutting down the street with no bra on! I offered her five quick grand for showing me her voluptuous natural D tits! And she nodded! I bought her a rose in a flower store as a thankyou. The real blast is yet to come! Flowers were sold by a hot plump vamp with F-sized tits!!! Believe it or not, I fucked her right in the store among flower pots! It was totally kick-ass! However, everything comes to an end. I’m off here. This was my last stunt. This hobby is demanding and a bit costly. Anyone wants to take it over? I’ll give you my cam for free…

File Size : 688.91 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:56
    Video : wmv (WMV2), 2 957 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-80.rar - 688.9 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 81

Hi there! My name is Honza. I took up the challenge and took over the camera in the legendary CzechStreets series. I’ll do my best to boost it up. I’ll talk pretty Czech chicks into fucking for money in public. My first mission started at Wenceslas Square. I gave 3 grand to every chick who showed me her jugs. Do you want to know the hard statistics? 10:2 for peevish chicks. The crushing defeat of daredevil chicks was more than compensated for by an incredibly spunky specimen. Katerina, 20, is a student. I gave her 20,000 in hard cash but I could do anything I wanted with her. I gave her butthole a hell of dirty pounding and spewed on her cheeky face!!! This was a fucking spree of my life! She might be the prettiest of all chicks in the history of this series! Stay tuned!

File Size : 995.8 MB
      Duration : 00:28:59

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-81.rar - 995.8 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 82

Thank you for your support and enthusiastic response to the previous episode. I’m glad you’re having fun! Knowing about your support, I set out for a night hunt. I sniffed out two amazing blondes. It turned out they’re sisters! I bought them a shot. The older sister left with her frigging boyfriend. I was left alone with the younger sister, Verca, 33. She moaned that her boyfriend has not been fucking her enough! I offered her 10,000 for a quick blowjob at the toilet. It was more than clear that she loved money and she hadn’t had it for quite some time. Big up for me! I gave her some extra money and fucked her on a urinal! The whole bar saw us! An incredible fucking tornado, dudes! Have fun!

File Size : 723.57 MB
        Duration : 00:26:49

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-82.rar - 723.6 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 83

Czech Streets on mountains? Never seen before! I shook dust off my father’s sledge and went for a weekend trip to Jested. I set a trap for lovely skiers and snowboarders under the slope. The most promising catch were two students. Best friends and well-behaved girls. Such a challenge! I had a chit chat with them and I realized they wouldn’t mind making some extra money. Simona, the more beautiful of them, was quite docile. I invited her for a sledge ride. And a bonus – a ride on my cock! The shy girl nodded when I gave her 6,000. I screwed her just by the busy lift! She’s not likely to forget it – she had my cum even in her hair! A 18-year-old chick with cum all over her on the piste! Only here!

File Size : 772.81 MB
          Duration : 00:21:34

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-83.rar - 772.8 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 84

We’ve been giving away easy money to Czech girls right on streets for 8 years. Time flies! We’ve had a couple of guys here but the concept remains the same! Thanks for your support! We went to celebrate our eight birthday to a fitness studio. It’s the perfect place. There’s a heavy concentration of sporty chicks here. You can just point your finger and choose one. I chose the best hottie and started a little chit-chat with her. She took the bait right off! I kept an eye on her and followed her to the locker room. I offered her 20,000 in easy money for a special service. It was not easy to make her ditch her good upbringing! She gave up finally and I banged her luscious lean pussy! Right in the locker room!!! This is better than anything I’ve ever dreamt of! Thank you for your support! We will bring you more episodes!

File Size : 811.83 MB
            Duration : 00:19:47
            Video : wmv (WMV2), 2 957 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-84.rar - 811.8 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 85

I nailed it this time! The capital of the Czech Republic hosted a marathon again. I set out to check out the event and looked what there is to fuck. The prettiest chicks were the runners. I loved those bouncing asses. How about trying to pick up some of those? A fabulous blonde just finished the race and I was right with her to make an interview. She was tremendously shy and getting under her shirt was next to impossible. My 20,000 made her changed her mind. I managed to break the ice and fuck her amazing pussy. The medal was hanging around her neck the whole time! It was absolutely fantastic!

File Size : 2440.01 MB
              Duration : 00:33:29

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-85.rar - 2.4 GB

Comment

• Czech bitch 1

The world premiere of original CZECH BITCH project is here! You are about to see the first expedition of a hunter specialized in Czech whores in a well-known truck parking space. There are 4 cameras hidden in his car!!! His first trophy will be very pretty brunette. Mirek, the whore hunter, convinces her to fuck him without rubber for 6,000!!!! Unbelievably perverted!!! Czech whores are willing to do absolutely anything for money!!! He fucks her right in the car and thanks to the secret cameras you will see it from all sides in hot details!!! She even licks his ass!!! Can you believe that? It’s wicked!!! You have definitely never seen anything like this before!

File Size : 1013.46 MB
                Duration : 00:44:36
                Video : wmv (WMV2), 2 914 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czech-bitch-1.rar - 1 013.5 MB

Comment

• Czech bitch 2

Are you ready for another visit of Czech whore? Mirek is heading to an area known for its many sluts of all kinds. First he tried to get a very interesting girl with sweet tits. Mirek hates the rubber cloak for his cock and he started to talk her into fucking without rubber. It was negotiation like on Arabic market and the horny guy was the winner in the end. The final price 4,000 CZK for half an hour of fucking! Good price! Mirek was so horny that he ripped her stockings apart and that will cost him some more money! It’s unbelievable how many crazy positions you can do in a car! It was really like a car Kama Sutra. And this fat old pervert took picture of her pussy, to remember her, as he said. This is flawless. Check out the fucking of real Czech sluts in a car full of hidden cameras!

File Size : 629.24 MB
                  Duration : 00:27:32

Download k2s.cc - Czech-bitch-2.rar - 629.2 MB

Comment

• Czech bitch 3

Get ready! Another rubber-less hunt is here! Horny Mirek needs to empty his sack, so he went looking for sluts amongst truck. His cock is allergic to condoms and wanted some tight pussy for his pleasure. Mirek is slowly getting known amongst Czech whores. One experienced slut told him to fuck off when he came with his “no rubber proposal”. Another car park model, young blonde, was willing to negotiate about rubber free blowjob. The rest of her service is strictly according to the safe sex handbook. But unless like her colleagues, she offered anal as well!!! What a trophy would that be!!! And only for 5,000!!!! They shook hands and started fucking in the car park! But our daring driver waited and suddenly took off the rubber and started fucking her just like that!!! What a pusher!!! When the slut found out she got mad and almost left the car in the middle of fucking!! Another 3,000 shut her mouth!!! Unbelievable! And by then she didn’t know that the old lecher was going to cum inside her pussy! Anal sex with a whore without a rubber? You will see that only here!!! This is what hardcore means!

File Size : 761.93 MB
                    Duration : 00:31:16

Download k2s.cc - Czech-bitch-3.part1.rar - 381.0 MB
                    Download k2s.cc - Czech-bitch-3.part2.rar - 380.9 MB

Comment

• Czech streets 106

Hello, my friends. I'm back with another story of fucking for money. And you really need to see this one, I managed to pull off an incredible stunt. I pretended to be an Uber driver on Prague airport. Luckily, I didn't get beaten by cab drivers, but I managed to get a beautiful customer, a stewardess called Andrea. I came with my dirty proposition on the way, I'd pay her monthly wages for sex. 30,000 CZK for a quick fuck. Andrea likes to fuck and she likes money even more, so she didn't hesitate for long. She blew and fucked me like if she hadn't seen a cock for a year. I fucked that incredible stewardess under a bridge. You'd be surprised how many cyclists went there!!! I filmed her peeing and then I came in her mouth. What an incredible fuck! You will even get to see her Facebook name in the end. Just try and don't send her any sleazy messages, guys...

File Size : 356.05 MB
                      Duration : 00:23:14
                      Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czech-streets-106.rar - 356.0 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X