No announcement yet.

~Gorgeous Young Nymphos | Sweet Teenagers (18+)~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens_Emily Willis - Plumpe (2020.05.28)

Year: 2020
    Genre: All Sex
    Description: Emily Willis's plump, delicious ass has made her one of the most sought-after girls on the internet. She knows just how to show it off, and she looks perfect in a see-through leotard that lets you focus in on all her best assets. She lets her pink nipples flash the cam and has our stud oil up her buttcheeks while she rubs her soaking wet clit. She wraps her lips around his meaty dick and watches as he slides inside her. He fucks her hard, and Emily broadcasts her orgasms from the comfort of her own bed.
    Models: Emily Willis

Size: 1.25 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 33 min 34 s
    Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Lyra Lockhart - Takes It Like A True Slt(2020)

Genre: Teen, Rimming, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Size: 1.90 GiB
      Duration: 44 min 34 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Capri Anderson - The Ballerina

Genre: Teen, Shaved, Classic, Blowjob, All Sex
        Models: Capri Anderson

Size: 1.34 GiB
        Duration: 28 min 9 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens 20 06 01 Sera Moon Innocent Yeah Right

[General]
          Filename : Teens_20.06.01.Sera.Moon.Innocent.Yeah.Right.mp4
          File Extension : mp4
          File Size : 541.90 MB
          [Video]
          Width : 1920
          Height : 1080
          BitRate : 5869 kb/s
          Format : AVC
          Duration : 00:12:30
          [Audio]
          Format : AAC
          BitRate : 181.185 kb/s
          Channels : 2 channels

Download Links:>>>

Teens_20.06.01.Sera.Moon.Innocent.Yeah.Right.mp4

Comment

Teens_Lizi Smoke (2020)

Genre: 18+ Teens, All Sex, Blowjob
            Description: Lizi Smoke is the mistress of a rich guy for whom the best way to relax from his busy business life is to explore his erotic nature with a beautiful young woman.

Size: 2.57 GiB
            Duration: 30 min 13 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Vivian Taylor - Young Hot PAWG Rides Cock Like A Pro (2020)

Genre: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Size: 1.65 GiB
              Duration: 38 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Kenzie Reeves - Let Her Sexy Shine

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Small Tits, Natural Tits
                Models: Kenzie Reeves

Size: 1.87 GiB
                Duration: 33 min 7 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Hazel Heart - 18 Years Old

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, BTS, Cowgirl, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Gagging, Doggy, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Latina, Missionary, On Back, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimjob, Teen, Toy Play
                  Description: Wonder Lez-powers ACTIVATE! The wait is over and let me introduce you to 18-year-old Hazel Heart! She is the other half of the Remi Jones (18 yo Virgin) super duper extra special LezFriends duo, and what a duo these two make. If you missed Remi's scorching lost Virginity scene last week you have to check it out. Her hour-long BTS, makeup and post interview will be released tomorrow so check that thing out if you're into that ****. If you did see it Remi's video also included the car pickup & intro with a majority of Hazel edited out. But rest assured everyone's going to get the full Hazel treatment with today's update of the hotel sex. You will have to wait a few days for all the BTS, post interview and shower content in a BTS update that will follow in a few days. Yes LezFriend Remi's scene was almost 2 hours long and so is Hazel's so we are breaking hers also into 2 parts. Let us know your feedback on this format of breaking the scenes up between Hotel sex and BTS footage. Ok enough of that **** and more HAZEL please! Things start off with the girls being picked up by Jay and boy is he excited. Fuck I would be two if I was about to get may dick sucked by two barely legal girls and one of them has never even seen a real cock before. The anticipation is killing me and you will have to wait a few days to see I'm afraid to say. But it's worth it. Trust me. So you get a little taste of the car at the beginning and you're whisked away to the ExCoGi hotel room were super eager and horny Hazel awaits. This girl is so sweet and innocent looking it kills me. But don't let those shy eyes fool you. This girl is HORNY-AS-FUCK and ready to get it rough! "I like pussy, but occasionally I like it rough and usually the only ones that can go there are guys" confesses Hazel in that Fuck-Me-Now smile. "I like being submissive and letting guys have their way with me." Yeah we agree, there is no substitute for the real thing. A real cock attached to a real guy to give it to you right. Damn we love this girl. I love it, that's hot. So we barely get started and I see that Jay's cock is standing at attention so she just starts sucking it! Wait wait wait everyone. We are getting waaaaaaay ahead of ourselves here. Pull back the reins everyone. Pump those breaks we need to get to know this little tart a bit and we do. This is one of the most fuckable girls we have had on the ExCoGi hotel room bed in a long time. So how did super horny, extremely fuckable Hazel whined up here? Hazel was always a super good girl. Did what her parents told her. Got good grades. Was an honor role student with lets saaaaaay, very strict and controlling parents. I'm sure there is a lesson here but I hate to point out the obvious. Anyways you just want to fuck the **** out of and take control of this girl from the moment she walks into your line of sight she is that special. Trust me this is one eager beaver and we are eager to see Hazel with her full bush in full action. Hazel likes both girls and boys and we love this! There isn't anything about this girl we don't like and you wont either. Hazel is girlfriend material and as Jay said at the end of this scene "I've always wanted my GF to have a GF." So has everyone. This scene is fucking awesome with Hazel taking Jay's huge load in her mouth and she swallows it all, with a little gagging involved, but she does it all and asks for more. Again I'm not sure if all you perverted fucks out there deserve such a treat but here she is! HAZEL HEART everyone!
                  Models: Hazel Heart

Size: 4.77 GiB
                  Duration: 1 h 6 min

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Caty Kiss - Sparkling & Sensual (06.06.2020)

Genre: Rimming, Blowjob, Facial, Squirting, Babes, Blonde, One On One, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Fingering
                    Description: Leggy babe Caty Kiss has put on her sexy sparkly bodysuit and shoes, and she's ready to get down and dirty!

Size: 1.64 GiB
                    Duration: 28 min 59 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

Teens_Melody Foxx showed up with that curvy 18yo FRESH body

Genre: 18+ Teens, All Sex, Blowjob, Toys
                      Description: Thicker than a snicker.... FUCK ME Melody Foxx. I like how Melody is just so carefree with her vibe. The babe is just DTF ( Down To Fuck ). Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even had to pay her but that's not how I get down. I believe you should have a mutual exchange if both parties are getting what they want, and I wanted her young body. It felt amazing pressing up again her tits & even better when her tight pussy went to gripping my dick. When she rode me, that's when I knew I'd be re-booking her for at least a monthly meet up. I would definitely recommend her to my fellow daddies.
                      Models: Melody Foxx

Size: 1 012 MB
                      Duration: 28 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X