Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola The Brat part 1 – Cheerleaderspankings

Lola is sent to the Headmaster's Office for a punishment review after her latest incident on the practice field where it appears she wasn't wearing any underwear below her short cheer skirt! Headmaster is reviewing her poor disciplinary record as she arrives and it is clear this is a brat who refuses to learn her lesson. She hates authority and likes to cause trouble, using her sassy nature and athletic prowess as part of her "charm". She talks back to him but the headmaster is having none of this and threatens her with expulsion and loss of her coveted scholarship. Now he has her attention, he takes her across his lap for a much-needed spanking across her already bare and exposed bottom. She foolishly answers back and it is obvious further punishment is required... with the school's heavy leather reformatory star. He doesn't hold back, as she is bent over the desk, bottom out as he reigns swat after swat across her inviting bubble butt! In the end, he gives her a replacement pair of panties as she is told to wear them, facing the wall in reflection time with her hands on her head... how humiliating! At least Lola has kept her scholarship place at school... for now!

Dave Dodge, Lola Marie

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : lola_the_brat_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 366.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:00
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - lola_the_brat_clip01.zip - 366.8 MB

Comment

• Implements One - Wednesday Teaches Ava Marie about Implements and Penalty Swats – Worst Behavior Production

Wednesday takes Ava Marie upstairs and introduces her to the paddle, the prison strap, the frat paddle and Penalty Swats.

Ava Marie, Persephone Page

BDSM, spanking, Worst Behavior Productions,

File Name : Implements-One.mp4
      File Size : 316.7 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:10:33
      Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
      Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Implements-One.zip - 316.7 MB

Comment

• Halfway House Hoe's Punishment 2 Part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Clare Fonda (aka Jamie Foster) is back at the Halfway Hostel for Fallen Women seemingly not learning her lesson from her last detainment at this austere institution. Unfortunately for this skanky hoe, Miss Bernadette remembers her all too well and decides to pay her a visit for her re-induction. She decides to have some fun with this dirty slut, and plays the part of a nurse who informs a nervous Clare that she needs a full inspection of all her "no-no parts". Bernadette cleans her pussy and anus with several wet wipes before declaring the air is safe to breathe before giving her a rectal temperature taking which Clare finds especially humiliating! This wouldn't be a Halfway House punishment without "nurse" B brandishing a mean-looking leather paddle and she ensures the poor inductee's bottom is a bright burning, shameful red before leaving her alone with her chastened thoughts and an uncomfortable night's sleep on her tummy!

Clare Fonda, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : halfwayhoe2_pt1.mp4
        File Size : 415.7 MB
        Duration : 00:07:05
        Video : AVC, 8 008 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
        Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - halfwayhoe2_pt1.zip - 415.7 MB

Comment

• Party Models Miss the Shoot One - Wheelbarrowed – Worst Behavior Production

Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts, and Luci Lovett are LA models who stayed out all night and missed a shoot costing their boss, Jamie Foster, about $3000. Jamie is furious. Jamie also likes naughty girls and knows what to do to them. All three are wheelbarrowed for long, hard spankings on their skirts, panties and bare bottoms. Of course, while the girls' naked bottoms are right there in her face, Jamie takes time to play with all of their naughty pasts spread before her...

Apricot Pitts, Ashley Lane, Clare Fonda, Luci Lovett

BDSM, spanking, Wheelbarrow, Worst Behavior Productions,

File Name : Party-Models-Miss-the-Shoot-One-Wheelbarrowed-Full-Video.mp4
          File Size : 372.4 MB
          Duration : 00:12:24
          Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
          Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Party-Models-Miss-the-Shoot-One-Wheelbarrowed-Full-Video.zip - 372.4 MB

Comment

• Casey Calvert's Special Punishment - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Film with a stunning debut of naughty cheergirl, Casey Calvert, who had never experienced such an embarrassing discipline session such as this before. She didn't expect her eccentric cheer coach to be so mad at her, after all she was the best girl in the team, the prettiest, the ones all the boys loved to watch. Only that was the problem, she was so sure of herself that she couldn't be bothered to turn up to practice thinking she was better than everyone else. This selfish behaviour earned her some long and drawn out punishments with the hairbrush, leather strap, paddle & crop but when she continued to sass and treat this session with disdain, her cheer coach knew exactly what to do - introduce her to more punishment, on all fours, with an Anal Hook inserted! She was so shocked and embarrassed that she finally complied like a good girl, and he continued to use all the implements before whilst reminding her every now and then with a gentle tug of the hook embedded up her rear just who would be learning their lesson that day! This is classic Casey Calvert - do not miss it!

Casey Calvert, John Osborne

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : casey_calverts_special_punishment.mp4
            File Size : 972.4 MB
            Duration : 00:16:44
            Video : AVC, 7 989 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
            Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - casey_calverts_special_punishment.zip - 972.4 MB

Comment

• Eris Continues To Punish Me

Eris had found marks on my bottom where I had let a man spank me during an impromptu underwear inspection. She put me over her knee in a previous video and spanked me hard before making me stand in the corner for ages. This time she is administering a second round of punishment for me. I am made to stand with my hands on the back of the couch with my white cotton panties down. In her hand I can see a scary looking leather paddle which makes me wince at the thought of it. She goes in hard without mercy straight away and I try not to wiggle away from her as she pins me still with her hand! There is a nice little set of bonus pictures on the end of this video for you

Eris Martinet, Lucy Lauren

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Eris-Continues-To-Punish-Me.mp4
              File Size : 245.1 MB
              Duration : 00:07:21
              Video : AVC, 4 334 kb/s, 240.000 FPS
              Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Eris-Continues-To-Punish-Me.zip - 245.1 MB

Comment

• Roommates Become Lovers – Delco Video Productions

Apricot Pitts and Audrey Sugarsmak are roommates but have never really shared any intimate moments. One day they are both lounging around in their underwear talking about going out that evening. One thing leads to another and they end of spanking each other getting turned on and the fun begins.

Apricot Pitts, Audrey Sugarsmak

BDSM, spanking, Delco,

File Name : Roommates-Become-Lovers.mp4
                File Size : 1.3 GB
                Duration : 00:22:25
                Video : AVC, 7 999 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
                Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Roommates-Become-Lovers.zip - 1.3 GB

Comment

• Trouble at the Manderin Hotel Part 1 spr-1962 English-spankers

Two young ladies Eryin Rose and Monica have decided to marry each other and to take their honeymoon overseas in the five star Manderin hotel. Unfortunately their behaviour whilst out in the town has upset some local people who want the girls prosecuted. The hotel have to take some sort of action and it is explained to them that if they were locals they would be caned. This horrifies the girls but it is offered as the only way they can get out of the mess they are in. In this first part of the story Monica is bent naked over the punishment stool, her bottom is then sprayed with water and she is given her first cold caning of twelve hard strokes. This caning leaves welts and marks on her bottom.

Eryn Rose, Monica Nowak, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1962.mp4
                  File Size : 864.1 MB
                  Duration : 00:16:20
                  Video : AVC, 6 999 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
                  Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1962.zip - 864.1 MB

Comment

• No Littering – Real-life-spankings

This is a tale of cheekiness and woe dear members.

Danielle Hunt visited us and we had a very nice SIU shoot with Danielle and Monique.

As the weather was beautifull, we decided to take our break in the woods and enjoy a bit of sunshine and nature.

As we got ready to go back, both little minxes took their empty soda cans and threw them in the woods!

I ordered them to pick them up and I bent them both over the car for a sound spanking.

Then, as we drove off, they threw their cans out of the window! Can you believe it?

I stopped the car and told them both to go and pick a switch.

After a good stinging bare bottom switching we finally got on our way and the soda cans ended up in a thrashcan where they belong!

Danielle Hunt, Monique

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : No-littering.wmv
                    File Size : 194.1 MB
                    Resolution : 900x504
                    Duration : 00:15:26
                    Video : VC-1, 1 600 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
                    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - No-littering.zip - 194.1 MB

Comment

• Macy Spanked on Vacation part 1 – Mommaspankings

Macy has been a very rude little girl to Mom on their family vacation. She is leaving and going to the mall, getting henna tattoos, and generally misbehaving. Mom wants the whole family together and Macy's attitude needs adjusting around this idea. Rude Macy is taken right over mom's lap for a spanking. First, she is spanked over her cute tight shorts, then on her revealing panties, and finally on her bare quivering bottom. This spanking ends with the hairbrush used across her rounded, sore cheeks which really hurts as you will see from Macy's obvious facial reactions. Finally, she is put in the corner to spend some time thinking about her many misdeeds and to properly reflect, panties down, in front of Mom which is doubly embarrassing!

Macy Nikole, Christina Carter

BDSM, spanking, Mommaspankings,

File Name : macy_spanked_on_vacation_clip01.mp4
                      File Size : 491.5 MB
                      Duration : 00:05:35
                      Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
                      Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - macy_spanked_on_vacation_clip01.zip - 491.5 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X