• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sandra Silvers Tied In Tan Pantyhose
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 451.16 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Tight Tit Tie for Tightly Tethered, MouthStuffed MILF in Pantyhose & H0gtie! Damsel in Distress! Microfoam Gag!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Mean Girls - Inhale My Hosed Toes Old Ho
      File Size : 1198.46 MB
      Duration : 00:12:14
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Gawd, these stupid losers will do nearly anything at all for the slightest bit of attention from Us Mean Girls. This old crotchety thing was laying there like a worthless old ass floor mat when I came back in from an afternoon in the Vegas Summer Heat rocking these kick-ass completely see through booties that just drive suckers everywhere wild... LOL... so of course My feet are absolutely soaked with sweat, so much so that I actually pour the wetness out into this loser's face... and then the nylons wrapped around its ugliness so We don't have to see it's face become the perfect little trap to hold in all My feet's sweat and nastiness and let Me grind and rub it into this pathetic piece of trash's face over and over again... HAHAHAHA loser... you're nothing but the worthless thing beneath the soles of My perfect feet... don't you ever think you could be anything more.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Late Night Pantyhose Seduction
        File Size : 430.69 MB
        Duration : 00:15:06
        Resolution : 1280x720
        You love stroking to my late night pantyhose tease and seduction sessions don't you?

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Jade - Ring Mistress
          File Size : 440.16 MB
          Duration : 00:12:09
          Resolution : 1920x1080
          Stunning strawberry blonde Jade sits on her bed and talks about her kinks. She loves pantyhose and stockings - she is wearing red, split-crotch pantyhose that frame and flaunt her shaved pussy. Otherwise, she is naked, with her small, perfect breasts exposed. Her makeup is minimal, aside from bright-red lipstick, and she has the cutest smile, with a gap between her front teeth...Her main fetish is for sexy hands adorned with rings - her own hands are neatly manicured, and among the many rings she wears is one gifted to her by an ex-girlfriend. It brings back horny memories and Jade uses it to fuel her fantasies when she masturbates. She demonstrates, sprawling back on the bed and stroking her slit, while gazing at the jewels on her fingers. She tastes her juices off of her fingertips and begins to moan with pleasure almost immediately. She frigs herself hard and fast, then smears her ex-lover's ring with red lipstick as she raises it to her mouth. She pauses, not ready to cum just yet, and strokes her gorgeous body. However, she can't keep her hands off of her snatch for long, and she uses the chunky, textured ring to tease her clit as her fingers probe inside of her juice-soaked hole. Within moments, she works herself into a frenzy, on the brink of an intense orgasm - then, as it hits, her body spasms and bucks on the bed. She continues to masturbate, teasing every shred of pleasure from cumming. Then she stands up, long hair swishing as she approaches a second climax. Now she screams, clinging to the tall bedframe to steady herself as she orgasms again. Finally spent, she sits on the bed, stroking her pantyhose-clad legs - and, just before the picture fades, she aims a sassy wink at the camera...

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mosh - In The Dungeon
            File Size : 252.45 MB
            Duration : 00:07:12
            Everyone has their own favorite toy. You know the one you keep on a shelf, protected, high away from any danger. You only bring it out for your entertainment. To play with it how you want, giving it that special attention it needs. Well, we have Mosh. She's safely shackled on a pedestal in the dungeon - away from danger. Her patience is wearing thin. Its been so long since our last play date. She tries to get free of the heavy metal shackles. There's just no way to break free of these iron locks. She struggles and struggles, her desperation kicking in as she realizes there is no escaping. She must wait patiently from Jim's return. That's a good girl.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Liza - Pumps And Pantyhose Cum
              File Size : 403.26 MB
              Duration : 00:15:41
              This was a CUSTOM CLIP, no names were used.I start with admiring my sexy nude PANTYHOSE and hot SO KATE pumps. I can see his cock getting harder as I use my heels to get him excited. Pressing and rubbing his cock head with my red soles and giving him a SHOEJOB in various ways.Then I take my heels off and jerked off his dick even more with my horny NYLONED feet. Making him extra excited, making him leak sticky precum.I then order him to stand in front of my SO KATE pumps and jerk him off from behind, right in to my expensive designer shoes. There is so much spunk!To finish, I slip back in to my nude pantyhose, get my feet in to the sticky shoes and show you the messy result on my feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Real Estate Agent Tiffany Flowers Footjob Under Table Wife
                File Size : 172.63 MB
                Duration : 00:12:05
                Sasha and her husband Conner have arrived at the house there realtor Tiffany Flowers has to show them. Sasha is very disappointing and cant help but to complain. Tiffany talks the house up but Sasha does not care what she has to say. Conner seems preoccupied staring at Tiffanie's legs. Tiffany catches on and tells the couple to sit with her at the table so they can work things out. Sasha Conner and Tiffany sit at the dining room table together. Sasha continues to complain while Conner discuss numbers with Tiffany. Sasha wants to leave and Conner almost agrees when all of a sudden he feels something soft and silky gliding across his crotch. Tiffany is rubbing her nylon soles on Conner's crotch. Conner can barely talk and tells his wife he wants to sit and talk some more. Tiffany distracts Sasha by telling her to look at the shelves. That's when Tiffany pulls down Conner's pants and wraps her nylon soles around his crotch. Tiffany begins to give Conner a footjob with his wife completely unaware. Conner and Tiffany continue to talk number as Tiffany gives Conner a footjob under the table. Sasha begins to complain the the A/C is not working and needs to take off her boots to cool down. Sasha takes off her boots and puts her nylon soles on the table to air them out. The scent from Salsas foot aroma fills Conner's nose while he is getting a footjob. Conner is almost completely useless now and Tiffany needs to get that signature quick before Sacha realizes anything. Tiffany then grabs Conners cock and gives him a handjob. It does not take long for Conner to get to the point of blowing his load. Finally Conner is at the point of orgasm that's when Tiffnay him to sign. Conner then blows his load. Sasha is furious and gets up to see her husband a cum covered mess. Sasha lets her husband know he can have the house because she is done with him.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Candle Reversal Of Fortune
                  File Size : 600.19 MB
                  Duration : 00:16:24
                  Candle is back and can barely contatin herself. Dressed in a sexy purple latex dress, she struggles and moans into everyone's hearts. This is a gal that just loves to be tied up - and she always pushes the envelope on whatever I can come up with. In this case, she took a crazy tight reverse prayer while standing in sexy 6? slingback stilettos - and elevated to the next level. even pulling up her legs and turning it into a suspension. Not something I expected or even planned for. pretty freakin' cool sister.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress T - Milf Takes Control
                    File Size : 430.84 MB
                    Duration : 00:14:48
                    Custom vid, no name mentioned. I'm unhappy with the way you treat women. You cheat & you aren't respectful, etc. This isn't how I raised you! So I'm going to put an end to it. I'm going to tease you so much that you can only ever get hard/cum for me, when I give you permission. I tease you with my ass, my tits and my incredible mouth. I give multiple cum countdowns. I'll have you wrapped around my pinky, under my complete control & you won't be a nuisance to other women anymore.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Princess Ellie Idol - Blackmailing My Boyfriends Step-Father
                      File Size : 481.37 MB
                      Duration : 00:17:22
                      Long dark hair. Perfect legs. Kissable breasts. Sexy, tight little body. These are all things you shouldn't be noticing about your step-son's girlfriend. With an IQ of 154, I'm well aware of your feelings. You're a wealthy man, with many riches...yet somehow an easy target for a pretty school girl like me. I tempt you to whip out your cock. Your step-son isn't here and won't be for a while so just let me see your erection, Sir. I want you to stroke it for me. Look at my youthful body and wank. I persuade you to sign some documents, giving me a generous allowance. In return, I hand you my pantyhose and reveal my cute little panties. With a sexy wiggle, I blackmail you into giving me a sports car! How can you resist? I'm going to spend your money, and you can't say no! Piggy step-daddy will give me ANYTHING for a glimpse of my panties.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X