Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Relief

My slave in chastity, charlie horse, rarely gets a chance for a release without having My strapon buried deep in his ass. I am feeling generous and decide to set him free for a surprise forced orgasm. The bitch is so accustomed to being fucked by My relentless cock that he can no longer cum without it! He gets locked back up with a huge case of blue balls!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:08:06 | 300 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:29.

Comment

• Charlotta
      The Ultimate Penis Massage

Our masseuse is normally there to give pleasure, not receive it. In this erotically charged penis massage things suddenly change. Instead of her pleasuring him, her own sexual arousal takes over. She just can't resist climbing up on the table, positioning herself below his enormous manhood and playing with herself. She's forgotten she has a job to do. And she's sure as hell forgotten the camera is rolling. Maybe the clue was in the way she dressed. It's just lucky for you we were filming!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:38:34 | 478 Mb

Comment

• Alex Rodriquez
        Cruel But Delightful Ruined Orgasm

Mike wants desperately to get his balls drained after his massage and Alex Rodriquez is happy to oblige. The hot Latina therapist stroked his shaft, bringing him to the edge only to pull away, frustrating him. She finally drains him but in a cruel twist of fate she ruins it.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:10:57 | 249 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:32.

Comment

• Spa Wet Pantyhose Footjob, Titwank and Handjob

I arrive home early and catch Tony having a very nice relax in my spa bath. He is starting to take a few too many liberties I feel. I could see he was looking a little more awake below the water line. I climb into the bath fully clothed. My pantyhose goes see-through, instantly. I relieve some tension and get my big tits well coated.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:09:24 | 215 Mb

Comment

• Gracia
            Gracia Showing off Her Knowledge in a Video

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:28:00 | 1010 Mb

Comment

• Milking my Colleague

I caught my colleague and took him unceremoniously in storage room. I milk him hard until he lets out a massive cumload all over my tits.

FLV :: 1280x720 | 00:04:41 | 39 Mb

Comment

• Katsumi
                Super Close-Up Handjob 5

Close-up view asian girl slowly strokes and shows her long nails.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:19:42 | 495 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:03.

Comment

• Handjob Wanted

I surf a little through the internet and find a site were was just "Handjob wanted! Login." Well, there was guy who wants to meet, so I just called him and he said sure. I gave him my address, and here he is sitting on my sofa... He was excited and I also was very excited about his hot cock and then he jumped towards me and I started just to jerk and blow... then there was a small explosion of cum in my mouth and bubbles. I sent him home again.

FLV :: 1920x1080 | 00:05:00 | 108 Mb

Comment

• Kymberlee Anne
                    Exxxtra Credit

Kymberlee Anne is your student, and wouldn't you know it? A week into her freshman year in community college, she's already failed her first exam. She's come to your office after class, and she wants to get her grade up. She knows you're horny (you didn't hide your boner after she stared at your crotch for the first 15 minutes of the appointment), and she's gonna make her move. Yes, you can offer her some extra credit, and she can earn even more after you're done... all she needs to do is pay a little attention to your teaching assistant!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:13:54 | 1470 Mb

Comment

• Shzanna West
                      Slow'n'Sensual

Teen starlet Shzanna East loves giving out tugjobs because she gets horny as fuck whenever she sees warm cum spurting out of big cocks. She strokes your dick very slow and sensually , teasing it with her sweet hands and making you explode with ecstasy.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:48 | 177 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:32.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X