Actress name: Kat Marie
    Duration: 00:54:31

HD video type: HD
    Video Format: 720p
    FileSize: 488.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 129 kb/s / 129 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/8dfc4wmtx5pr

Comment

• Nicole Kitt, Jenna Foxx, Maya Woulfe & Ana Foxxx - Nursing Each Other [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-08-25
      Actress name: Nicole Kitt, Jenna Foxx, Maya Woulfe & Ana Foxxx
      Duration: 00:48:07

Description: Four nurses (Nicole Kitt, Jenna Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Ana Foxxx) arrive at one of their houses after working an exhausting double shift at the hospital. Since this house is near the hospital, they decided to crash there before having to go back to work in a handful of hours.
      As they all blow off steam on the couch, they start cuddling together and giving each other physical comfort such as massages and foot rubs. This causes sparks to fly, and they agree that perhaps the best way to destress before their next shift is by having a sensual, intimate foursome!

HD video type: Full HD
      Video Format: 1080p
      FileSize: 1.77 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/y8i6s82xzhnl

Comment

• Abby Rose Lawson Jones. Sexy MILF Abby Rose fucks her son's friend's BBC [Full HD]

Year of production:Aug 23, 2024 | 43 min
        Actress name: Abby Rose |
        Duration: 00:42:07

Description: Abby Rose calls Lawson over to have a little talk about her son. Abby's son has been friends with Lawson since they were little. Abby has a favor to ask Lawson, don't let the others bully him. He'll do it but at a cost, if she wants her son protected from bullying he's going to get to bully her MILF pussy.

FileSize: 3.63 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 317 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/ow5jnmsfcscw

Comment

• Sakura Hell & Antonia Sainz - Time For Change [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-08-16
          Actress name: Sakura Hell & Antonia Sainz
          Duration: 00:30:47

Description: Voluptuous beauty Antonia Sainz is complaining about her bad luck with men, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian film "Time For Change" begins. Her cute friend Sakura Hell reveals that she met her boyfriend at a swingers' party, and they both confess that they are curious about sex with another girl. From there it's a small step to them kissing; Antonia takes the lead, caressing Sakura's slender body and making her squirm with arousal.
          Peeling off Sakura's clothes, she fondles her lovely breasts and sucks her nipples, then laps at her puffy clit to drive her wild. Easing a couple of fingers into Sakura's shaved pussy, Antonia frigs her to an intense orgasm. Now Sakura is eager to get a taste too, lavishing attention on Antonia's beautiful breasts, then nuzzling her soft bush as she licks and fingerbangs her to a mind-blowing climax. Sakura sits on Antonia's face and rides to another orgasm, before Antonia straddles her in a sixty-nine. Finally, they entwine their legs in scissors, grinding to a powerful simultaneous climax. They both agree it's an experience that needs to be repeated soon.

FileSize: 1.73 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 96.0 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/86duc775d1hb

Comment

• Breanna Arson [4K UHD]

Year of production:2024-08-27
            Actress name: Breanna Arson
            Duration: 00:36:47

HD video type: 4K UHD
            Video Format: 2160p
            FileSize: 6.46 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/ylaz0ibg0squ
            Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

https://filejoker.net/o932d0rmduj0

Comment

• Lovisa Sott - Gorgeous [4K UHD]

Year of production:2024-01-17
              Actress name: Lovisa Sott
              Duration: 00:14:20

Description: Younger mommy Lovisa Sott is a pure delight with her fair skin and soft brown hair flowing down past her shoulders. As she gets naked it becomes clear that she has the most delectable body beneath her clothes, from her tiny little nips to her meaty pussy that's ready to be devoured.

HD video type: 4K UHD
              Video Format: 2160p
              FileSize: 1.95 GB

Video: 3840x2160 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 196 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/8nqm7wve6877

Comment

• Jade Greene - Taking Dick Into Account [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-08-28
                Actress name: Jade Greene
                Duration: 00:55:27

Description: When we pull up on Jade today the magic word was podcast. I told her we had one, and she came right over to see what we were about. I said we interview people and ask them to do crazy things. She said as an accountant she loves money, so she was down. I offered her five hundred to see her tits, and she told us she was not that kind of girl. Then I offered the five hundred for her panties. To which she said she wasn't wearing any. My response to that was I would give her two grand to prove she wasn't. That got her on the bus real quick. As soon as she flashed her pussy Rocket reaches out and grabs it. I start to scold him for not being a gentleman, but Jade doesn't blame him. She said if he had his dick out, she would grab it. Rocket took it as a challenge and pulled it out. He did not even clear his shorts good before she had it in her hands. In a bold move Rocket asked her could he take off his shorts. Jade said yeah, he should because she is probably going to suck his dick. Rocket and I were like wow. Jade is a slut just as much as a smoke show. She sucks his dick good enough to make everyone jealous, and then asked Rocket could she sit on it. She looked so hot bouncing on his dick. Then Rocket put on a show drilling her like Chicago rap music. Pounding her out; Jade was in pure ecstasy. She was so happy Rocket gave her the fucking she felt was missing from her life. She got his number before she left because. I think she fell in love.

FileSize: 3.65 GB

Video: 1920x1080 24.000 fps / Audio: AAC 91.6 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/j8gebt69dpbi

Comment

• Blaire Johnson - She Wants Some Young Cock [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-02-09
                  Actress name: Blaire Johnson
                  Duration: 00:35:23

Description: Blaire is just sitting by the sofa talking to her boyfriend on the phone, she is super horny and desperately wants him to come home to please her. Thing is he is at work and about to enter a meeting. Seeing that she has no other choice, she ends up just touching herself to get off. While she is at it, someone starts knocking at the door. She ignores it, but the knocking continues. Frustrated, she gets up and opens the door. It's Berry, a friend of her son from college. She quickly tells him to leave, that her son is not home. She goes back to masturbating only to see Berry is spying and jerking off to her. She confronts him outside. Sees how big of a cumshot he left on the window and starts to lick it. She wastes no time to bring him inside the house and have a crazy fuck session. All leading to him cumming all over her pretty face.

FileSize: 2.49 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 48.0 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/zjtlqn0jbgd6

Comment

• VMVideo - First Footjob Cumshot Ever For This 68 Year Old Pawg Gilf [Full HD]

Year of production:2024-03-06
                    Actress name: VMVideo (Vince May)
                    Duration: 00:39:40

Description: You don't have to be into foot stuff to like this video, it has the same amount of sex (∼ 27 minutes) as all our other videos That being said, if you are into foot stuff then you will definitely want to check this one out. I've had a bunch of you ask to see more of her feet, so I finally decided to listen. Everything, including the cumshot was recorded from the tripod and POV perspectives. It starts with her in a dress, I enter and lift it up and start fucking her doggystyle standing up. After that we did missionary, doggystyle on the bed, cowgirl, and spoon. She also gave me head for a few minutes at the end of that. Then we started the footjob, I fucked her feet with her in a couple positions, showing both the tops and soles of her feet. To finish, she got in the doggystyle position while I fucked her feet until I came all over her soles! Enjoy and thanks for checking out my page on here!

FileSize: 2.42 GB

Video: 1920x1080 30.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/xx6hnythgt8a

Comment

• Vanna Bardot & Queenie Sateen - Sneaky Dorm Room Switcheroo [Full HD]

Year of production:2024 r.
                      Actress name: Vanna Bardot & Queenie Sateen
                      Duration: 00:44:05

Description: When her roomie is away, Vanna Bardot will play, and the college girl pushes up her top and skirt to play with her perky little boobs and rub her pussy, even humping a pillow. She hurriedly fixes her clothes when she hears her roommate, Queenie Sateen coming back, but Queenie brings her BF Alex Jones into the dorm, ties a sock around the doorknob, and kicks Vanna out! Vanna has to get her revenge, so she waits for the right moment, then when Queenie and Alex leave, Vanna runs in, strips down, and hides her face under a pillow to wait. Alex returns and fucks her tits, then Queenie finds her man deep in her roommate's pussy! Queenie makes sure to show Vanna who's boss, and the girls lick each other before sharing Alex's face and cock till Queenie squirts!

FileSize: 1.69 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 107 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/7nttirq5vsj9

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X