No announcement yet.

SiteRip: JimSlip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It feels like Summer even in April (April Blue Update: 30.01.2015)

Back to my roots once again. A line dresses, gloves, seamed stocking, heels and 2 girls who are almost 6 feet tall. Since April first came along to visit J-Slip last year she’s made few adjustments to her body: bigger lips, bigger tits (hell I’m not complaining on that one), but still the same luscious long hair that feels amazing as it glides over your body as she goes down to lick my pussy out. As we discard our clothes and get hot and steamy with one another its quite clear that April would prefer a cock to join our sexy fun, so next week watch out for J-m getting to fuck us senseless.

File Size : 838.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:50
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 002 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

rapidgator.net:

05J_fee-Sum-Apr.part1.rar
    05J_fee-Sum-Apr.part2.rar

Comment

School girl sex kitten! (Dominica)

I will just say these few words to describe this weeks scene, the question is can you crack the code secretly embedded inside the following terms?..

File Size : 1014.33 MB
      Duration : 00:27:43
      Video : AVC (AVC), 4 984 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

05J_Sch-kit.part1.rar
      05J_Sch-kit.part2.rar

Comment

Sexy nurse in stockings and suspenders (Alexis)

After a successful casting with j-slip, I decided to get my mucky paws on Alexis and change her into a real white nurses uniform, seamed stockings, black lingerie and black stilettos. Now what could better than one nurse dressed like this...... Well two of course! So if you are currently in hospital recuperating from a wrist injury, I wouldn't advise watching this scene as you may well end up staying longer in your bed as you furiously masturbate imagining the nurses doing these filthy things to each other in the staff rest area. For those not in hospital, please wank away and then write to your local MP to insist that all nurses employed by the NHS look like Alexis and have her bedside manner!

File Size : 798.03 MB
        Duration : 00:21:51
        Video : AVC (AVC), 4 972 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

06J_nur-sto-sus.part1.rar
        06J_nur-sto-sus.part2.rar

Comment

Minge Munchkin Minx (Dominica)

Amusingly my spell checker turned the above title to "Minge Munchkin Minx". Many of you will have seen the lovely Dominica engaging in hot lesbo xxx action with L-ra L-tex on her website and luckily she doesn't look anything like a Munchkin!. Anyway, as we all know after a whole hour of pussy licking a girl just has to have some cock and so Lara dutifully sent her over to me at jimslip.com to do the honours. Firstly, I needed to do a " casting" just to make sure she hadn't got stuck in some kind of lesbian time warp and been unable to escape and enjoy cock. Luckily, she was gagging for it and couldn't wait to grab my dick, suck it and then stuff it into her tight pussy! This week she is in skin tight rubber style leggings and next week she dons a school uniform complete with stockings and suspenders! I rest my case!

File Size : 845.37 MB
          Duration : 00:23:14
          Video : AVC (AVC), 4 954 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

06J_Mi-mun-min.part1.rar
          06J_Mi-mun-min.part2.rar

Comment

Tight arse hole to feast on (Aaliyah)

If you like girls talking to camera, well Aaliyah is the girl for you, quite well spoken and educated, of course these girls always make the best sluts.

File Size : 499.75 MB
            Resolution : 320x240
            Duration : 00:41:32
            Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 1 286 Kbps, 25.000 fps
            Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

rapidgator.net:

07J_Tig-ar-ho-fea.part1.rar
            07J_Tig-ar-ho-fea.part2.rar

Comment

Blonde in tight denims! (Karol)

I should have mentioned in last weeks text with Alexis, to watch out for her and L-ra getting dressed up in sexy nurses outfits on L-ras website coming soon, followed by them both getting fucked by me in a sex crazed threesome! This week we have a C-sting Cutie in the form of blonde bombshell Karol strutting her stuff for j-slip and members will salivate as she wriggles around trying to pull her skin tight denims past her cute, round arse so she can sit down on my dick as part of the stringent protocol of a j-slip casting!

File Size : 1680.67 MB
              Resolution : 1920x1080
              Duration : 00:28:54
              Video : AVC (AVC), 7 996 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

07J_Bl-tig-den.part1.rar
              07J_Bl-tig-den.part2.rar

Comment

Tina's Too Hot To Handle (Tina Hot)

Well as you can see I had a lot on my plate with Tina, she was just insatiable! So we pulled J-mbo back in by his cock and started gorging on him. Fear not! Tina and I did not dispense of our stockings, nor most of our clothes. To discard these would have meant time spent away from licking pussy or fucking cock. Indeed, the only time any of us did stop doing either of these things was to change position so we could continue doing so. The stand out moments for me are: Tina filming J-mbo fucking me; me licking Tina's pussy and J-ms juicy shaft where Tina has creamed herself on it while she rides him in cowgirl; J-m fucking Tina in spoons while I sit on her face and again, lick the shaft of his cock while it slides in and out of her and then. The grande finale. Me wanking J-ms cock into Tina's mouth and then Tina and I snowballing it. Yep it's definately a threesome frenzy!

File Size : 1231.88 MB
                Resolution : 1920x1080
                Duration : 00:21:10
                Video : AVC (AVC), 8 002 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

07J_Ti-To-Han.part1.rar
                07J_Ti-To-Han.part2.rar

Comment

Babe alert! (Alexis F.)

This week we have the gorgeous babe, Alexis, wearer of the tightest and most clingy leggings that are possible to purchase. Leggings that should be be banned on the basis of being, 'Weapons of mass DESTRUCTION!' They just cling in all the right places and when Alexis arrived for a casting I was pretty sure she would pass, even before she stuffed my dick down her throat! Alexis had been holding down a job as, 'Resident ghost-ghoul' on a ghost train in a funfair, until one fateful day, when whilst leaping out in from of one of the speeding carriages of terrfied holiday folk, she tripped and fell under the tracks! She was rushed to hospital dressed as a ghoul and continued to terrify the staff there as well, with doctors and nurses fleeing the hospital thinking the dead had come back to walk the Earth!

File Size : 1080.72 MB
                  Duration : 00:29:26
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

08J_Ba-ale.part1.rar
                  08J_Ba-ale.part2.rar

Comment

Fishnets and boots! (Kiara)

Kiara was great in the casting scene and couldn't wait to get dressed up as a two bit hooker and God didn't she look great? J-slip members will gape with awe as Kiara strides from behind camera into shot, wiggling her cute sexy arse clad in fishnets and a skin tight micro mini skirt in the style of Pretty Woman. A style that is as current today with street girls, from the dingy, rubbish strewn back alleys of LA , to the cobbled stoned backwaters of St Mary Mead! Kiara did a grand job of behaving like a common whore and lost no time in plunging my dick into her soaking pussy and riding me like a bucking bronco! In fact my wife L.L-tex was so turned on that she signed Kiara up for a spot of hot lesbo action and a dirty threesome with moi, so you'll have to keep an eye out for that on L-playground!

File Size : 1017.52 MB
                    Duration : 00:27:46
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 991 Kbps, 25.000 fps

rapidgator.net:

08J_Fi-boo.part1.rar
                    08J_Fi-boo.part2.rar

Comment

Lara lesbo crazed casting! (Ava Update 09.02.2015)

You simply can’t get the staff these days! You will remember the lovely Ava from some time ago who dressed up as a sexy schoolgirl and then got ravaged by Lara and my good self! A-way, she is back once again and this time I got Lara L. to do the camcorder preliminaries and needless to say before you could say, 'Camera, lights, action!' a perfectly respectable casting turned into a rabid, crazed lesbo orgy! With the rampant Ava even snatching the camera from Lara so that she could film Lara between her open legs hungrily feasting on her sodden pussy, only lifting off, to pause for breath! Frankly I was shocked and appalled and decided that my only recourse was to to join in and fuck Ava as well as Lara. but you’ll have to wait to see that bit!

File Size : 891.94 MB
                      Duration : 00:24:29
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 4 959 Kbps, 25.000 fps

datafile.com:

16J_le-cra-cas.part1.rar
                      16J_le-cra-cas.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X