No announcement yet.

Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Dyn0, Nate Grimes, Joey Jordan - Stretch Goals (2020)

Year: 2020
    Genre: Chariot, Double Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Poppers, Tattoos
    Description: 2 of fisting's biggest and most well known cunts - going for bigger stretches! Dyn0, Nate Grimes + Joey Jordan alone in a room with no clothes, and lots of lube and so many poppers. We push limits with everyone taking turns slopping out holes and going maximum width. Double, Double, Triple? Not quite....
    Models: Dyn0, Nate Grimes, Joey Jordan

Size: 965 MB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_LatinBoyz Models Dante and Andy (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Latinos, Rimming
      Description: We know you guys love watching hot guys getting fucked raw by Latino monster cocks. The story behind today's new Amateur Action scene is interesting. Dante works out at a local gym where he likes to use the punching bag to relieve the stress. Previously he had noticed 21 year old Andy helping other guys working work out and discovered that he is a personal trainer. One day they were both working out and just happened to be the only guys in the gym. Dante approaches him about getting training lessons but explains that he doesn't have a lot of money to pay him. Before even telling him the price Andy tells him not to worry and says, I know how you can pay me. He then grabs Dante's big dick and starts sucking it. Just as they started fucking someone walked into the gym so they headed to a private place to continue this hot fuckfest.

Size: 721 MB
      Duration: 13 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Solo (Patrick) (2018)

Year: 2018
        Genre: Solo, Big Dick, Bathtub, Masturbation, Cumshot, Handjob, Moaning, Jerking Off, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Russian, Uncut

Size: 228 MB
        Resolution:720 x 1 280
        Duration: 6 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_LVP300-04 Big Black Dicks, scene 4 - Andrey Vic Breeds Pheonix Fellington?s Hole (Andrey Vic, Pheonix Fellington) (2018)

Year: 2018
          Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Foot Fetish, Interracial, Masturbation, Rimming, Russian
          Description: Andrey Vic is a Lucas Entertainment fan favorite because of his hot look and no-bull**** approach to being an alpha top. But every once and awhile he will flip his script and take a dick up his ass. Pheonix Fellington and his huge black cock have been hungry for white hole lately, and he penetrates Andrey's tight cheek with pleasure. Andrey does fuck Pheonix, but it is Andrey who takes a raw pounding he soon won't forget. The expressions on Andrey's face are worth the price of admission alone!

Size: 2.25 GiB
          Duration: 39 min 31 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Hard Dick Delivery (2019)

Year: 2019
            Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Masturbation, Dildo, Facial, Muscles, Hairy, Smooth, Tattoo, Piercing, Cut, Uncut, Cumshots
            Description: Shane Jackson is so excited to get his new Doc Johnson replica of Ryan Bones' dick in the mail, he doesn't realize it's being hand delivered by Ryan Bones himself. As Shane eagerly runs inside to unwrap his new toy, Ryan follows him into the house and sneaks into the bedroom. Ryan watches Shane from the corner of the room as he sticks the dildo to the closet door and plays with it. When Shane runs out of the room to answer the phone, Ryan sneaks into the closet and drills a hole in the door, replacing the dildo with his hard cock! Shane returns to continue playing with his new toy and discovers it's even more life-like than he could have dreamed!

Size: 942 MB
            Duration: 32 min 9 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Abel Sanztin and Ken Summers (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut, Tattoos.
              Description: In a Barcelona's sunny winter morning our well-known Fuckermate's friend Ken Summers meets monster-dicked newcomer Abel Sanztin at breakfast time. Looking at the bulge that the Spaniard got in his underwear, Ken soon trades his apple for a much better big banana and using the kitchen as a playground, our Latin bottom deploys his sucking skills to work every inch of Abel's huge cock with his insatiable mouth. Our mates then move to the sofa where Sanztin sits with his full hard boner and invites Ken to jump on it. Summers doesn't need to be asked twice and rides on the raw dick, while Abel gives all the power to hammers his asshole like a real power bottom deserves. And when at the end Ken claims for his breakfast, Abel milks his lips with a huge load of fresh cream.

Size: 460 MB
              Duration: 20 min 11 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Gentlemen 25: Edji's The Boss, Scene #02: Manuel Skye and Andre Donovan double-fuck Ian Greene (2019)

Description: Manuel Skye and Andre Donovan are two top-level executives working at Edji Da Silva's company. They both take charge at work and after hours when they exploit their power over their subordinates. Ian Greene has always had a thing for both guys, but he never knew what would be in store for him when he stayed late for a special performance review. Manuel and Andre do not hold back on the guy; they double fuck his ass, shove their hands up his hole, and leave him with a rosebud he won't soon forget. And that's how you earn a promotion at Edji's company!

Size: 1.66 GiB
                Duration: 46 min 3 s
                Format: MPEG-4

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Fernando, Unmasked, Raw and Uncut! (2020)

Genre: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Rosebud, Creampie, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
                  Description: In Brazil I Had the hottest raw kinky hookup with a new Latin star in the making, Fernando Ferraro. He's pale, tatted, scruffy and all man! We fooled around in fetishy masks made from hard jockstrap cups till we wanted to get closer and intimate, stick our tongues down each others' throats. His hot sweaty pits got a tongue job and sniff, and BAM! our uncut cocks were both rockhard and raring to go. I took a slurp of his foreskin and shiny dickhead and he slapped his big meat around my face. It's a big one with a pink head and an upward curve, and it tasted musky and great. I fucked my prick into his pretty mouth then he turned to give me a crack at his muscle ass. This bareback Brazilian is definitely made to fuck on camera, WHEW! Fernando grabbed his butt cheeks to open wider as I rimmed his pink hole. Once it was slick and juicy I slid my cock in and started pumping, him kneeling with knees apart to welcome every deep thrust. When he turned over, legs raised and apart, my balls were filling up, getting ready to fire off a load. I sprayed my juice inside with a groan, and let him squeeze it back out his big pucker, red hot and dripping my Latin Daddy cum down his crack.

Size: 661 MB
                  Duration: 21 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_12964 (2019)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscle, Rimming
                    Description: Following up on Steve's photosession a few weeks ago we have this scene for the jock lovers among us. Steve Harrelson and Niko Vangelis come together in our Budapest studio with Director Lukas Ridgeston. If you are like us, the first question you will ask is 'Where is the photosession that we see as the opening here?' but unfortunately it seems that Lukas staged the whole thing just for the intro, and there are really (sadly) no pictures...
                    Niko is our top here and it seems that he enjoys fucking Steve's ass so much that he delivers the biggest cumshot we have yet seen from him.

Size: 997 MB
                    Resolution:810 x 1 440
                    Duration: 19 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Florian and Kurt (Florian, Kurt)

Genre: Blowjob, Big Dicks, Handjob, Moaning, Kissing, Jerking Off, Deep Throat, Facial, Cumshots, Smooth, Skinny, Shaved, Twinks, Uncut

Size: 435 MB
                      Duration: 30 min 33 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X