No announcement yet.

Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_LVP301-02 Fuck My Boyfriend, scene 2 - Jeffrey Lloyd and Dakota Payne Cheat On Their Boyfriends (2018)

Year: 2018
    Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Toys
    Description: Jeffrey Lloyd and Dakota Payne have fidelity issues -- there's no way around it. They keep their private relationships going, but they indulge their selfish sexual fantasies with each other and leave their respective partners home to be cuckolds. Here Jeffrey and Dakota meet up to have gay bareback sex together, and their boyfriends are none the wiser.

Size: 1.29 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 22 min 44 s
    Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_LVP351-01 Destroyed In The Butt, scene 1 - Allen King Tops Jackson Radiz With Dylan James (2020)

Year: 2020
      Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome
      Description: The insatiable and adorable Allen King is all about making eye contact when he's having sex with a guy. Because though he's adorable, he's a bad boy at heart and he likes to convey that to his partner. In this encounter, Allen King makes plenty of eye contact with both Dylan James and Jackson Radiz. Dylan fucks the hell out of Jackson, and then invites Allen to do so too. Allen King tops Jackson Radiz with Dylan James, and he couldn't be sexier doing it!

Size: 2.18 GiB
      Duration: 38 min 1 s
      Format: MP4

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Guts deep (2020)

Genre: Bareback, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cum In Ass, Sperm, Teen
        Description: I got lucky with this party boy. He had a huge oral obsession once he got slammin'. Hungry little bitch, gagged so much he stained his shirt and soaked it through. I had to keep the tops cloudy and yell at them to keep up. I fI had a few more bottoms like him around, I'd be rich.

Size: 732 MB
        Duration: 17 min 24 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Fever1sh Fuck (Feverish Fuck) (2020)

Genre: Bareback, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cum In Ass, Sperm, Teen
          Description: If you don't time it right, these punk-ass bitches I get off the street have a get out clarity. Remember this guy I got coudly? One hit in his have and he was taking every slam pig top I could find. Begs me to go home till I give him another round. Don't keep sluts fed and partying, they start saying all kinds of stupid ****. He can go home when he is worn out.

Size: 663 MB
          Duration: 14 min 25 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Cherry Busting (2020)

Genre: 69, Anal, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Kissing, Masturbation, Oral, Twink

Size: 647 MB
            Duration: 21 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Lucas and Terry (Lucas, Terry)

Genre: Blowjob, Big Dicks, Handjob, Moaning, Kissing, Jerking Off, Cumshots, Smooth, Skinny, Shaved, Twinks, Uncut

Size: 564 MB
              Resolution:720 x 1 280
              Duration: 19 min 34 s
              Format: Windows Media

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Russo & Aaron gold (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
                Description: Russo & Aaron Gold passionate bareback sex at at BiLatinMen.com

Size: 879 MB
                Resolution:576 x 1 024
                Duration: 18 min 1 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Josh Mikael, Nate Grimes - Pig Session (2019)

Year: 2019
                  Genre: Anal, Bareback, Double Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Piercing, Poppers, Tattos
                  Description: Young Pig Josh Mikael came into town and Nate really wanted to play with him. "Have you seen his hole? Its HUGE" Nate really rises to the task here and dives right into the giant tunnel with both his dick and fist at the same time. After punching Josh's well used ass into full submission, Nate double fists him and then digs in deep for an ARM FUCK
                  Models: Josh Mikael, Nate Grimes

Size: 1.01 GiB
                  Duration: 14 min 18 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Back Alley Cruising (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
                    Description: Dakota Payne is hanging out on the wrong side of the tracks, looking for a little danger and excitement. Not out for just any random hookup, Dakota is looking for something special, so he takes his time scanning the shadows for his perfect bad boy, and when he happens across Dalton Riley, he jumps at the opportunity and milks it for everything it's worth. This is a hookup so hot it was worth going twice, as both guys find themselves unable to stop after just one nut. This isn't the last time Dakota will pick up a back alley guy, but it might just be the one he remembers the most fondly.Enjoy!

Size: 1.32 GiB
                    Duration: 28 min 51 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Fists, Sticks, Dicks & Holes

Date: June 18, 2019
                      Genre: Anal, Bareback, Black Hair, Dildo, Facial, Fisting, Gaping, Gay, Hairy, Mixed, Oral Sex, Stud, Tattoo, Thirdparty
                      Description: Maxx Stoner and Josh Mikael are two horny dudes who just want things up their butts. They start off slowly with some passionate kissing and then work their way up to sucking cock. After taking turns in each other's crotches, Josh decides to pop his raw cock into Maxx's well-worn hole for some much-needed skin on skin fucking. Maxx loves any cock in his ass and moans out at Josh gives him what he craves. Josh has a little surprise for Maxx and pulls out a nightstick to cram inside of Maxx. The shaggy hippie takes it like a champ and loves every inch as it plows in and out of his deep ass. Now it's Maxx's turn to give Josh a surprise. Maxx goes to finger the hairy stud when Josh's gaping hole sucks in Maxx's hand, and arm almost elbow deep! Max fists the sloppy asshole in front of him, loving every moment until he makes Josh blast his load on the couch. That's all Maxx needs to let loose, and he explodes with a geyser of jizz all over Josh's big bushy beard.
                      Model: Maxx Stoner, Josh Mikael

Size: 919 MB
                      Resolution:1280x720
                      Duration: 00:25:12
                      Format: .mp4

hd_44796.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X