Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Cade Maddox & Max Adonis

Genre: Kissing, Hairy, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Big Dick, Rimming, Facial, Tattoos, Deep Throat, Sex Toys, Masturbation
    Cast: Cade Maddox, Max Adonis

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 797.4 MB
    Duration: 00:36:15
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

MGbKyc5bE4RmSTaxcez0.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Leo Lombar - Hot Ass

Genre: Butt Play, Tattoos, Toys, Bodybuilders, Hairy, Fingering, Uncut, HandJob, Helping Hand, Muscles, Cumshots
      Cast: Leo Lombar

FileSize: 542.7 MB
      Duration: 00:24:30

DOWNLOAD:

HW965sNnQuorKfhMhsAN.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Emergency Sex, Part 2 (Damien Stone, Lukas Daken)

Tall, ripped Lukas Daken has a sexual fantasy he just needs to fulfill, and sets out seeking someone who will be able to satisfy his needs. He spends the day searching, but to no avail. Thinking he's out of luck, he heads home where he meets his beefy next-door neighbor, Damien Stone! Dark-haired Lukas asks the stud if he'd be willing to cum in his mouth, and of course, Damien is more than happy to help him out.

Genre: Jerk Off, Cum Shots, Condom, Uncut, Cum in Mouth, Blow Jobs, Kissing, Muscles, Big Dick, Oral, Brunettes, Tattoos, Masturbation, Young Men, Mature, Close ups, Piercing, Rimming, Ass Play, Facial

FileSize: 629.6 MB
        Duration: 00:21:30

DOWNLOAD:

8xLBVWdKtmfZX6ahBQd9.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_OP11881 Check That Ass Out! (Franc Zambo & Angelo (aka Just Angelo / Angelo Brada))

What do you get when a dude helps out another when their car breaks down? Two men fucking on the side of the road. Hotness! Franc Zambo and Just Angelo wanted each other. They went to a remote area and sucked each others cock and gave each other an anal fucking. All of this in public view. These guys are crazy!

Genre: Cumshots, Masturbation, Tattoos, Bareback, Outdoors, Blowjob, Uncut, Muscles, Anal Sex, Hardcore
          Cast: Angelo (aka Just Angelo / Angelo Brada / Angelo Cruz / Angelo Marks / Marek), Franc (Milos) Zambo

FileSize: 641.7 MB
          Duration: 00:29:25

DOWNLOAD:

H7gwNb0XXIgV9xgURVve.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)

When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be �?" all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�?|It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans�?| His moans!I'll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I'd ever heard. I'm a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before�?| But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he'd never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�?|I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Older, Kissing, Creampie, Handjob, Tattoo, Anal, Oral
            Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele

VideoQuality: Full HD
            FileSize: 831.6 MB
            Duration: 00:22:29
            Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

LVnOq29R97j4Djjk8r08.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Big Bro Part 1 (Dirk Caber, Will Braun)

Will Braun is a troubled youth living in the big apple, doing what he must to survive.
              That is of course, until he gets caught. After a little time in a correctional facility
              Will is ordered to get a 'Big Bro,' who just happens to be Dirk Caber.
              After Will finally starts to warm up to him, Dirk thinks there's more he can teach him.
              Dirk provides a bit of coaching in the important skill of eating ass which Will picks up nicely.
              Once Will jams his big dick into his mentor's cock hungry hole
              it is clear that pounding ass would be a great asset that this young man can enjoy forever.

Genre: Muscle, BlowJob, Anal, Cumshot, Hairy, Big Dick, Dad And Son, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos

FileSize: 1.95 GB
              Duration: 00:26:42

DOWNLOAD:

L4gXaxsdgw7rK5EYqFRD.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Jeremy searching for cocks (Jeremy, Juan Florian, Tim Costa)

Jeremy is hanging out, he ran into Tim and Juan online who were jerking off at home, so he went to meet them for a hot and efficient fuck.

Genre: Kissing, Cumshots, Tattoos, Blowjob, Uncut, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Hairy, Anal Sex, Cum Eating, Big Dicks, Bareback, Threesome
                Cast: Jeremy, Juan Florian, Tim Costa

FileSize: 407.8 MB
                Duration: 00:20:12

DOWNLOAD:

VACmCwAQxVSZH3GY5vqv.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Pretty young blond lad visited his friend for consolation

Pretty young blond lad visited his friend for consolation. He was dumped by his girlfriend. What should he do now? Fred knows how to calm him down and fulfill his fantasies in the same time, since he has been fantasizing about sticking his dick in to that lad for a long time already! See with your own eyes if sweet bum of that young boy can accept Fred's cock! Indeed that is his first time!
                  CumToMyAss.com - 11

Genre: Anal, Masturbation, Twinks, Cumshots, Oral

VideoFormat: Windows Media
                  FileSize: 564.2 MB
                  Duration: 00:19:09
                  Resolution: 1440x1080

DOWNLOAD:

JEiK4EwtJQBZGqiZMTeU.wmv

Comment

• Gaymania_Intrusive Instructor (Johnny Rapid, Luke Adams)

Pool shark Luke Adams is filming an instructional video and enlists the help of Johnny Rapid.
                    One thing leads to another, both guys are hard, long story short Johnny gets his ass pounded.
                    Good for us, Luke forgot to shut of the camera!

Genre: Dad and Son, BlowJob, Masturbation, Muscle, Cumshots, Big Dick, Anal

FileSize: 1.46 GB
                    Duration: 00:19:48

DOWNLOAD:

8JiBCHwKzLPAW76QL10X.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_New Undies (Jake Hunter, Josh Cavalin)

Genre: Oral, Twinks, Cumshots, Uncut, Facial, Big Dick, Kissing, Blowjob, Smooth, Bareback, DeepThroat

FileSize: 1.27 GB
                      Duration: 00:22:07

DOWNLOAD:

QsvihmXA18Lgtf66wFCF.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X