Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_A Passion of Play - Rhyheim Shabazz, Sonny

A Passion of Play - Rhyheim Shabazz & Sonny Boy flip-fuck.

Genre: Anal Sex, Foot Fetish, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Facial, Uncut, FlipFlop, Tattoos, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Muscles
    Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz, Sonny (Sonny Boy @sonnyshowmethe1)

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 946.3 MB
    Duration: 00:29:21
    Resolution: 1912x1088

DOWNLOAD:

JODH7mbGcTB1TKuT1NkK.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Bi-CuriAss (Markus Kage, Malik Delgaty)

After months with no sex, Markus Kage starts getting jealous of his roommate Malik Delgaty's gay hookups... and maybe also horny over Malik's big dick and muscle ass. After peeking at Malik's sexy video call, Markus gets caught spying on him in the shower, and the burly gay top offers his bicurious bud a deal: a grapple sesh where the first to tap out gets fucked! Malik pins Markus, who eagerly sucks his cock and takes his first ever dick in doggystyle. Markus likes it so much, he rides Malik reverse, then takes it deep in piledriver till he cums and Malik pulls out and sprays him with hot jizz.

Genre: Hairy, Cumshots, Tattoos, Masturbation, Uncut, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Muscles
      Cast: Markus Kage, Malik Delgaty

VideoQuality: Full HD
      FileSize: 510.8 MB
      Duration: 00:18:32
      Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Sk0Ob8WcjgYyhIVBbuGe.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Chapter 1: The Tailor (Jonathan, Dallas Steele)

Jonathan is getting ready for a formal event and knows he needs to get a new suit. There's only one tailor in town who has a sterling reputation for handling smaller sizes and proportions! Little does he know just how experienced the tailor is with smaller guys.Stepping into the studio, Jonathan is nervous about what to expect. He's seen the tailor, Mr. Steele, around. Jonathan is impressed with his good looks, incredible physique, and towering height, but being a little shy, he doesn't know how to make the first move to indicate his interest. Bracing his nerves, Jonathan decides to wear his favorite jockstrap to the fitting just in case he gets the chance to give the handsome giant a special view of his body...As Mr. Steele begins to take his tape measure to the boy's body, Jonathan could feel his heart pounding in his chest. With his fair skin, he was sure the tall man could see him blushing. He felt his body perspire through his shirt, making him nervous that he was embarrassing himself. But as Mr. Steele instructed him to remove his pants for an in-seam measurement, he felt a burst of bravery come over him.Stepping back behind the privacy divider, he takes off his pants and shirt, ready to reveal himself to the handsome man. As he does, he can see Mr. Steele sporting a prominent bulge in his pants, clearly responding to what he was seeing!The inseam measurement quickly takes a turn as the older man plays with the boy's groin, stroking his cock through his undergarments, and seeing his mouth open with a slight moan. Jonathan was cute and lean, well-groomed and fit, he couldn't resist enjoying the small boy's body...Jonathan wanted Mr. Steele badly, feeling his body through his fine clothes, able to feel every carved out muscle and line along his torso. He begged to see him naked, a request the good tailor could not deny.Stripping down, Mr. Steele seemed to grow even taller in Jonathan's eyes. His muscles were smooth and wide, strong and developed; he could have been an action hero brought to life. And when he pulled down his pants, his massive cock filled his underwear, nearly to the point of breaking!Jonathan was ready for him, desperate to feel his cock inside him, to be dominated by his size and strength and to take his bareback fucking right then and there. The suit could wait...

Genre: Anal, Oral, Tattoo, Cumshot, Kissing, Older
        Cast: Jonathan, Dallas Steele

FileSize: 370.8 MB
        Duration: 00:19:24
        Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

Kf8mh8Wzx1NvSrGeHq32.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)

When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be �?" all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�?|It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans�?| His moans!I'll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I'd ever heard. I'm a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before�?| But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he'd never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�?|I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Older, Kissing, Creampie, Handjob, Tattoo, Anal, Oral
          Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele

FileSize: 831.6 MB
          Duration: 00:22:29

DOWNLOAD:

LVnOq29R97j4Djjk8r08.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Kostya Kazenny & Vova Kabo

Genre: Blowjob, Hairy, Cumshots, Bareback, Russians, Anal Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Foot
            Cast: Kostya Kazenny, Vova Kabo

FileSize: 1.92 GB
            Duration: 00:33:24

DOWNLOAD:

12RbtiNqzx8lfIBonUmZ.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Preston Andrews and Alexsander Freitas - A Lesson in Portuguese

Genre: all sex, twinks, older, 720p, bears, musclular
              Cast: Preston Andrews and Alexsander Freitas

FileSize: 356.9 MB
              Duration: 00:15:11

DOWNLOAD:

DC7UwDWIosPS2ercDV1u.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Everyone has their Price (Andy Adler, Seth Stark)

Genre: Hairy, Big Dick, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Tattoo, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Bareback, Muscles, Twink, Facial

FileSize: 803.7 MB
                Duration: 00:39:55

DOWNLOAD:

KOnFlh9hOlwPFd9tqPeu.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Danny Has a Price (Andy Adler, Danny Wilcox)

Genre: Hairy, Deep Throat, Twink, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Muscles, Tattoo, Masturbation, Bareback, Anal Sex

FileSize: 1.54 GB
                  Duration: 00:37:58

DOWNLOAD:

TaBAdbrINOEedHuhnRL8.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Andy ate my ass (Andy Reyes, Timmy Cole)

Genre: Big Dick, Facial, DeepThroat, Blowjob, Rimming, Bareback, Oral, Uncut, Kissing, Smooth, Twinks, Cumshots

FileSize: 1.32 GB
                    Duration: 00:23:28

DOWNLOAD:

UrB7WjuqXU09w9sMmmwD.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Charlie and Kelvin (harlie kelvin)

Genre: Cumshot, Blowjob, Bareback, Rimming, Big dicks, Anal Sex
                      Cast: Charlie and Kelvin

FileSize: 953.9 MB
                      Duration: 00:20:30

DOWNLOAD:

8p8vOaFKO63xpSzA5eIG.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...