Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Fleet Week Part 2 (2017)

Year: 2017
    Genre: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Fetish, Uniform, Military, Muscles, Smooth, Hairy, Tattoo, Big Dicks, Condom, Cut, Uncut, Cumshots
    Description: Jacob Peterson works his magic on Paul Canon's delicious dick, savoring every inch from the head down the shaft to the balls. Paul flips Jacob on his back and eats that tasty hole, priming it for a plunging by his pulsing cock. Jacob takes it deep, hopping on top until the cum is fucked out of him.

Size: 1.44 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 19 min 31 s
    Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Trent Olsen, Devin Trez & Mr Cali (2019)

Year: 2019
      Genre: Interracial, Big Dick, Glasses, Blowjob, Threesome, Rimming, Anal Sex, Twink
      Description: Here I am home from college for the holidays and my parents away and what am I doing? Just banging away on my phone as usual. What I really want to do is get banged myself... bad. Do I dare try to hook up with the man I have always dreamed of? A big black man that can make me feel like the little Slt I dream of. The guys on this Black Meet site sure are hot....and this one says says he can travel. I think that means come to see me... like here at my parents house... do I dare? Oh god yes! Look at his cock. I need a black cock like that so bad... maybe this one time... maybe... I will just give him my number and see. Oh my god he said YES! Oh **** and he wants to bring a friend too... I am gonna be such a Slt.

Size: 1.16 GiB
      Resolution:720 x 1 280
      Duration: 35 min 51 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Dirty Buddies Sc.5: Duke Forrest, Jake Hurley (2019)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Size: 875 MB
        Duration: 20 min 2 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_When the Wife's Away (2020)

Year: 2020
          Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, DAP, Big Dicks, Rimming, DoggyStyle, Interracial, Black, Latinos, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Uncut
          Description: Horse hung Mr Cali and ultra sexy Aaron Reese are getting caught up on some well needed dick sucking. Suddenly they're interrupted by Mr Cali'?s step brother, Armond Rizzo who misses his step brothers cock. After a little fumbling around and finger-pointing the three decide it could be awkward or it could be funthey choose fun. Armand and Aaron fight over Cali'?s huge uncut dick and both men want to taste of Armond'?s sweet ass. Aaron and Cali take turns screwing Armand'?s ass and all three men explode in creamy juicy ecstasy!

Size: 425 MB
          Duration: 25 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Afternoon Affairs Scene 1 - Cade Maddox, Kuper (2019)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
            Description: When Cade Maddox comes down the stairs and notices his sexy pool boy, Kuper, cleaning up, he steps outside and gets in a lounge chair. Turned on by Küper, Cade starts rubbing his cock that's already bulging thru his speedo. When Küper notices the throbbing meat, Cade signals him inside to the couch. Without hesitation, Küper heads straight for Cade's thick cock with his lips. Cade feeds the willing pool boy his meat, making Küper gag on his thick pole. To show his appreciation, Cade puts the Küper's cock in his mouth while continuing to stroke his dick. Küper gets on all fours on the couch to give Cade total access to his hairless hole. Cade spreads Küper's cheeks and gets to work with his fingers and tongue, opening up the pool boy's ass. When Cade has Küper's hole nice and prepped for what's to come, he picks the stud up and carries him to the bedroom. Once on the bed, Cade takes a few more licks on Küper's hole before sliding his bare cock into the willing stud. On his back with his legs in the air, Küper grabs ahold of his cock and strokes it while Cade works the hole over with his cock. Switching positions, Küper rolls over and takes Cade's meat doggy-style. Cade continues the bareback pounding of the horny stud until Küper gets on top and rides Cade's cock. After Küper's ride, Cade throws Küper back on his backside and thrusts his full weight on top of Küper. While Cade is stretching out his hole, Küper lays back and works his load out of throbbing cock onto his abs. Seeing Küper bust his nut makes Cade let loose and shoot a thick load on Küper's ass. After swirling the load around with his cock, Cade slides back into Küper one last time.

Size: 1.19 GiB
            Duration: 27 min 28 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Jess & Sean: Bareback POP-UP (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Creampie
              Description: Get all the inside info on one of Jess's favorite videos: When Jess and Sean went walking in the wilderness, reptile enthusiast Sean was hoping to get to see a rattler, but these two ended up getting up close and personal with each other's trouser snakes instead! "Will you hold me up if we see a mountain lion?" Jess jokes. "You're taller than I am, dude. You're holdin' me up!" Sean retorts. The chemistry between these two is palpable, as you'll see when you watch Sean devour Jess's cock and ride it. Learn which position is Sean's favorite and the surprising number of cumshots Jess had on set as you enjoy this classic Sean Cody throwback scene.

Size: 1.30 GiB
              Duration: 27 min 55 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Business Trip Bang (Max Konnor, Titus McMasters) (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Sperm, Bareback, Handjob, Blowjob, Muscular, Interracial, Black
                Description: Maxx and Titus are off on a business trip together. They're best friends so they always stay together. They arrive at their rental house and decide to christen their trip. Max had something in mind but Titus wanted to do a couple shots. The two men joke and laugh and when they've had enough tequila, They start to tell each other secrets. After confessing how much they really like each other outcomes the huge cocks to be taken care of. Superstar Max Konnor takes care of newcomer Titus's Willing hole. And when these two studs are through it's a completely successful business trip.

Size: 944 MB
                Duration: 25 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Morning After (2020)

Genre: Anal Sex, Sperm, Bareback, Handjob, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Muscular, Interracial, Black
                  Description: Have you ever tied one on, that in the morning you can't remember what happened? Sexy Cesar wakes up with a super hot stud laying next to him with an obvious added bonus, his Deep Dic. The two wake up and decide to do what they didn't do last night. Caesar wants Deep Dic's huge throbbing pole straight up his tight willing asshole. There will be gobs of cum everywhere in this Blatino mix up that's one for the books.

Size: 323 MB
                  Duration: 21 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Tom Of Finland: Service Station: Bareback (2020)

Genre: Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Group, Big Dick, BlowJob, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots
                    Description: Men.com recreates a classic Tom of Finland comic book tale, directed by Bruce LaBruce.
                    Sharp-dressed DeAngelo Jackson pulls into the service station, and attendant Matthew Camp wants to fill more than just his tank.
                    Matthew unzips his speed suit, then leans through the window to fill his mouth with big black cock, letting DeAngelo know that this establishment really is '?full service'?. Ebony cutie River Wilson comes out to watch as DeAngelo sucks Matthew's dick through the window, then leads the guys inside for more. Ricky Roman joins in the fun, and the blowjobs turn to more as Matthew pounds DeAngelo's ass while Ricky and River flip fuck. Once DeAngelo cums, Matthew sucks out every last drop, then the attendants wipe their customer down and help him suit back up.

Size: 1.22 GiB
                    Duration: 30 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Gaymania_Tomas Petruj - Hot Ass (2020)

Genre: Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Uncut, Hand Job, Helping Hand, Masturbation, Cumshots
                      Description: Tomas Petruj is a very sexy guy. He looks wonderful as he lays, naked, on the bed, wanking himself. He keeps wanking as a helping hand arrives and begins to feel over that sexy chest. Then the hands drip oil onto Tomas' cock. The oil is rubbed over the cock and onto Tomas' chest too. The hands rub the cock and the balls too. The stiff cock is wanked as Tomas lays back and enjoys it. Then his legs are raised into the air, showing off his hot ass hole. Tomas holds the legs up as a hand rubs over his tight hole. His cock is wanked too as a finger probes the hot ass hole. That finger fucks deeper into the ass, moving in and out in time with the wanking of his big cock. Then the finger is removed so that hole can be examined again. Soon the fingering is happening again, fucking hard into that hot ass hole. Tomas' cock stays hard as his hole is stretched by one finger, and then by two. The two fingers push into the tight hole, then come out so more oil can be applied. Then those fingers are shoved deep into the ass and they fuck in and out. The fingering fucks hard and fast in that hole, pulling out and the shoving all the way in again. A thumb easily slips into the hole too. Tomas' cock is wanked as well as his hole is worked so well. Then it is time for a dildo in his ass and it is pushed deep inside, sliding in so easily. That hole opens up to take each notch of the shaped dildo as it fucks in and out. After pulling out the dildo his hole is inspected again and he turns over, onto his knees. That still gives access to the hot ass hole and a much thicker and longer dildo soon slides inside. That hole opens up well to take the big toy as it is fucked into the ass. Tomas' hands spread his ass cheeks as the big dildo works his hot hole. That dildo pushes deep in the ass and fucks it hard. Tomas' cock is wanked between his legs as his hot ass is worked hard. The hole gapes a little as the big dildo pulls out and then shoves inside again. The fucking gets harder and faster, going so deep in the hole. The hands then spread the ass to open the hole for inspection. Then the fingers start working the hole. 4 fingers slip into the ass hole and push in up to the knuckles. Then the gaping hole is shown again with more fingering before Tomas turns over onto his back. His stiff cock is oiled and he grabs it and starts to wank it hard as the hands run over his hot body. As his balls tighten at the base of his thick shaft Tomas wanks hard and shoots a big, creamy, load of cum.

Size: 639 MB
                      Duration: 21 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X