FameGirls Foxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FameGirls Foxy

FameGirls Foxy is a fresh newcomer and she has done her very first photo shooting for Famegirls exclusively! She has just turned 18 in September 2014. Foxy is a very cute redhead with green eyes, which is a rare combination you won't find every day. She grew up in Ukraine, where she had lessons in gymnastics and thanks to the disciplined exercises her body is very sexy and hot. Nowadays Foxy prefers to go jogging every day.
    Foxy is an erotic, sly and modern girl. She loves to show her fiery and mysterious side and she wants to seduce you with sexy clothes, lingerie or just her naked body. She welcomes every new challenge with the curiosity of a passionate Ukrainian girl.
    Foxy has the Sixth Sense and she knows by intuition how to enchant you. Be sure that Foxy wants to share her secrets with you!

Fame Girls Foxy 001 - 121 sets

Download FameGirls Foxy 001 - 121 sets
    If you like my posts please get your VIP TakeFile premium subscription using my referral link:

Get your VIP TakeFile account here

Fame Girls Foxy 001 - 121 videos

Download FameGirls Foxy 001 - 121 videos
    If you like my posts please get your VIP TakeFile premium subscription using my referral link:

Comment

Fame Girls Foxy Extra 1 set and video

Download FameGirls Foxy Extra 1

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
      Working...
      X