Starring: Jasmine, Samantha, Mistress T

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Face Crushing Party
    Format: wmv
    Size: 172.84 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:07:10, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face Crushing Party
    If there's one thing the Face Crusher loves to do, it's crush faces. Here, with her friends Mistress Jasmine and Mistress T, they destroy two young slaves whose only wish was to serve the Mistresses for the rest of their lives.

Too bad their fantasy came to such an abrupt end as the Mistresses face sit and face-crush the life frc right out of these eager slaves. It's a face crushing party you don't want to miss!

Mistress:
    Jasmine, Miss
    Samantha, Goddess
    T, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
    Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
    Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , mistress t , ass sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , vore , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.84 MB

Comment

• I Saved All MY Farts for You

Starring: Ariel

General:
      Name: CSFEM_I Saved All MY Farts for You
      Format: wmv
      Size: 141.4 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:05:52, 3292 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

I Saved All MY Farts for You
      Mistress Ariel is so cute, so sexy, and so nasty. She adores farting on her slave's face and making him sniff it up. Sometimes the fart can be juicy and he will be required to lick her asshole clean before she graces him with another warm blast from her ass. Today, Mistress Ariel has been saving her farts all day just for you.

She has waited patiently and they have built up and built up in her stomach just so she can LET YOU HAVE IT, right in the face and up the nostrils. The farts are totally real, stinky and you will cum many times to this clip.

Mistress:
      Ariel, Mistress

Category: FARTING
      Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
      Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , dutch oven , piss , ariel , caviar , upskirt , ariel black , pantyhose , pov , point-of-view , nectar , ass worship , face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 141.4 MB

Comment

• LICK MY STILETTOS WHILE I BEAT YOUR ASS

Starring: Mistress Bella Blackheart

General:
        Name: DOMNATION_LICK MY STILETTOS WHILE I BEAT YOUR ASS
        Format: mp4
        Size: 644.24 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 11101 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Bella Blackheart's slave is in a purgatory of lust and pain. She has him locked into a steel punishment bench, literally bound to her will. A minion with an uncontrollable shoe fetish, he lives for the precious moments of watching, smelling, and touching Bella's sexy shoes.

Today Bella's cruelty is not without mercy. She allows her desperate slave to worship her sexy high heel shoes to help him deal with the pain to come. Training her new slave to accept her delicious pain, Mistress Bella gives him a trashing with a stinging rubber whip and a heavy impact leather flogger.

Recognizing the opportunity to control him by exploiting his shoe fetish, Bella gives him a series of conditioning exercises, him into the brutal irony of heaven and hell simultaneously. The pleasure of shoe worship coupled with the sting of her whip, Mistress Bella trains him to surrender to her every wish.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION.
        Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bdsm, whipping, female domination, bondage, corporal punishment, female supremacy, discipline, slave punishmnt, female superiority, shoe domination, slave training, femdom, foot domination, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 644.24 MB

Comment

• TITS AND ASS

Starring: Goddess Ryan

General:
          Name: DOMNATION_TITS AND ASS
          Size: 933.64 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 13123 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Ryan loves to tease her slaves relentlessly and mercilessly. She loves the pained and confused look of excitement AND frustration on their pathetic faces.

In this clip, Goddess Ryan uses her beautiful and magnificent ass to tease and smother her slave as he lies helplessly beneath her. Once her derriere is plopped on his face, there is simply no way for him to get out from under her. He must lie there and be content not to breath, until Goddess Ryan allows it.

Next, she locks her willing victim in a steel cage and orders him to jerk off for her, while she lounges and plays with her exposed breasts. He can play with his throbbing cock as much as he wants, but he will NEVER be allowed to cum. Goddess loves keeping her slaves hungry and needy for her attention at all times.

Related Categories: BDSM, FACE SITTING, BONDAGE, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING.
          Keywords: goddess ryan, bdsm, ass worship, female domination, bondage, ass humiliation, female supremacy, discipline, ass fetish, female superiority, face sitting, tease and denial, femdom, ass smothering, breast teasing.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 933.64 MB
          Last edited by stachoo; 12-08-2023, 07:32.

Comment

• BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD

Starring: Goddess Payton

General:
            Name: DOMNATION_BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD
            Size: 529.24 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 11127 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Oh, what is one to do with a slave with a pitifully small penis? Dissatisfied in every way, Goddess Payton searches for a position her useless slave can handle. The only job she can think of, is for him to be her human floor mat, as she wipes her shoes on his cock and balls, grinding them into dust.

It's the most attention she has ever given to this pathetic slave's sex organs, so he had better enjoy it and be appreciative. Payton demands that he smile for her, as she takes her high heel pumps and crushes his cock and balls down to the floor like a used-up cigarette.

It's so exhilarating for the beautiful and sexy Goddess Payton to dig her pointy heels deep into his cock. it's a wonder why he does not get a hard on in the presence of this gorgeous Goddess. It is after all, the only sex he is going to get, so he had better make the most of it.

Related Categories: BDSM, SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
            Keywords: goddess payton, brat princess, high heels, female domination, ball, humiliation, female supremacy, ball crushing, slave punishmnt, female superiority, ball stomping, slave training, femdom, foot domination, human floor mat.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 529.24 MB

Comment

• Punishment for bad worker

Starring:

General:
              Name: EVILWOMAN_Punishment for bad worker
              Size: 313.11 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our worker has not done a proper job in our studio! He is not trying good to satisfy us! ME, Lady Darkfairytale and Lady BlackWidow punish him now, no mercy for such a terrible sl.ave! Shoes kissing, spitting, face slapping, kicking, and sucking our strapons is all he deserve.

Category: FEMDOM
              Related Categories: STRAP-ON, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING.
              Keywords: triple domination, spitting, femdom, face slapping, triple domme, female domination, evil woman, laughing, boot kissing, kicking, trainers, fit mistress, spit, casual, no mercy.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.11 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy
                Size: 460.11 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I've met Mark in the nightclub. He've got drung and weak very quickly and I took him to my dungeon-house. He is very stupid that he came with the stranger woman to the apartament in this condition... He is waking up completely bondaged and gagged with my strapon in his ass. I out my big dildo in his virgin asshole with nomercy and then do a pictures of him 6to make sure he will be. agood boy for me for the long time

Category: PEGGING
                Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BONDAGE, SHEMALES, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, FEMDOM.
                Keywords: shemale, strap on, leather, femdom, blackmail, young mistress, evil woman, bondage, hostige, pegging, hard, mistress, strapon, no mercy, fit mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 460.11 MB

Comment

• Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma

Starring:

General:
                  Name: EVILWOMAN_Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma
                  Size: 468.29 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Me, dark_fairy and mistress.black.widow know perfect cure for our patients in the c0ma. We need to peg them regulary, when they are sleping and unaware. We are sure it will help them to get back to the world much quicker. It would work for you, right?

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
                  Related Categories: MEDICAL FETISH, ANAL, PEGGING, NURSE PLAY, STRAP-ON.
                  Keywords: anal, triple domme, doctor, pegging, group sex, medical fetish, evil woman, group pegging, nurse, leggins, latex, medical clinic, femdom, latex leggins.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.29 MB

Comment

• ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING

Starring:

General:
                    Name: VAR_ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING
                    Size: 1.27 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 13222 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

BRAND NEW!!! Amanda delivers some of the HARDEST BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING that we have ever filmed!!! She uses all her WEIGHT and STRENGTH to FLATTEN his TESTICLES!!! She applies so much PRESSURE on his BALLS that her FEET actually go in between his SPERM SACK!!! THIS IS EXTREME!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS

Category: TRAMPLING
                    Related Categories: EBONY, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, BAREFOOT.
                    Keywords: ebony.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB

Comment

• EXTREME GONAD TRAMPLER 3

Starring:

General:
                      Name: VAR_EXTREME GONAD TRAMPLER 3
                      Size: 1.08 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 13671 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

BRAND NEW!!! Lea delivers some EXTREME TESTICLE TRAMPLING in this clip!!! She displays some INTENSE FOOT DOMINATION in it's PUREST FORM!!! She CRUSHES his GONADS with her BARE EBONY FEET...using FULL PRESSURE!!! She just loves to make her FOOT SLAVE SUFFER!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!!

Category: BALL STOMPING
                      Related Categories: N/A
                      Keywords: ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X