• Transformation Clinic Part 2 ASS FUCKING

Starring: Lena Kelly, Charlotte Sartre

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Transformation Clinic Part 2 ASS FUCKING
    Format: mp4
    Size: 800.43 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:13:36, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's been a while since Lance was taken to the Transformation Clinic. Charlotte Sartre and her prime creation, Lena Kelly, have been working over his balls. Now they are ready to be removed. To ensure that the brain washing takes full effect, they need him to ejaculate while getting fucked up the ass. They let him know that as soon as he cums, they will be taking his balls and turning him into a sexy girl like Lena whose only purpose is to suck dicks and get fucked.

They take turns. First Lena fucks him up the ass while he sucks on Charlotte's pink cock. Then they switch.

Lance desperately tries not to cum, but Charlotte is an expert with her dildo and her hand. Lena whispers encouraging things to Lance while he's on the edge of cumming, trying not to explode like: "You'll love being a girl. you're going to be the biggest slut ever."

Eventually Lance can't hold out anymore. Charlotte milks out all of his cum, then feeds it to him.

It's time for the procedure.

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
    Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, TRANSSEXUALS.
    Keywords: lena kelly, charlotte sartre, goth charlotte, goth, trans, ts, anal, strapon, cumshot, edging, castration threats, castration talk, pantyhose, red tights, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 800.43 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Brutally Sensual Edging with Rocky FULL

Starring: Rocky Emerson

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Brutally Sensual Edging with Rocky FULL
      Size: 1.01 GB
      Video: avc1, 00:17:36, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 222 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance Hart is tied down to a bed. Rocky Emerson has been edging him and teasing him for days. She's wearing a shiny high cut bodysuit that zips down so her perfect tits can be revealed, with black pantyhose.

She starts to stroke his cock. It's clear she wants to torment him by keeping him on the edge of cumming forever. She teases him with her hand and mouth, stopping every time he's about to cum to slap his cock or squeeze his balls.

Eventually she leaves him, totally blue balled, begging and naked.

Rocky Emerson returns to Lance who is still tied to the same bed. She's going to finish him off, but first she wants to use his cock for her pleasure. She edges him over and over with her hands and mouth, then pulls out a vibrator to edge him more.

Then she rips open her pantyhose and puts his cock in her wet pussy. She uses him until she is satisfied, but stops every time he is about to cum to punish him with blue balls.

Finally she lets him cum all over her pantyhose, then strokes his sensitive cock to drive him crazy.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
      Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM SEX, BIG TITS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
      Keywords: rocky emerson, lance hart, pussy edging, handjob edging, handjob, edging, begging to cum, ruined orgasm, bondage sex, tall women, amazon.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB

Comment

• Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass FULL

Starring: Lydia Black

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass FULL
        Size: 1.27 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:22:05, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lydia Black is wearing black pantyhose, a miniskirt and sneakers. Pierce Paris is her anal slut and wants her to fuck him in the ass. She teases him with her body, telling him that getting fucked in the ass is the best thing she'll do to him, but first she wants him to beg.

He says he'll do anything for her, so she grabs his balls.

Lydia makes him worship her pussy over the pantyhose, then kicks him hard in the balls. She slaps them, squeezes them, knees them. then she gets a great idea. Since he's such an anal slut, he should shove his own balls up his ass.

She makes him do it, then humiliates him while he crushes his own balls with is own slutty asshole. Then she sits on his face and tells him she'll finally fuck him in the ass.

Lydia is still in a domme session with Pierce. She fucks his ass with a strap on, then shoves his big balls up his ass and fucks him with his balls still up there, crushing them while she pounds his ass.

She pulls them out, then fucks him some more. Once she's satisfied, she stands him up, tells him to spread his legs, and kicks him hard in the balls and laughs at him.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: STRAP-ON, GOTHIC, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CBT.
        Keywords: lydia black, pierce paris, ball crushing, strapon, pantyhose, goth.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB

Comment

• Ama Rio in Prison Transfer Footjob

Starring: Ama Rio

General:
          Name: VAR_Ama Rio in Prison Transfer Footjob
          Size: 1.99 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:10, 25288 Kbps, 3840x2160, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ama Rio (wearing an orange outfit) is in the process of being transported to a maximum security facility. Officer Rootdawg is in charge of the operation. Ama Rio decides to tease his cock with her big sexy bare feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
          Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMELLING, DIRTY FEET, FOOTJOBS, FOOT HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: ama rio, rootdawg.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.99 GB

Comment

• Brutal Asian Foot Gagging

Starring: Goddess Mercy

General:
            Name: VAR_Brutal Asian Foot Gagging
            Size: 706.93 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 7842 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

When I've had a bad day, the one thing I want to do is destroy something. Get on your knees and get ready to gag on my feet until I decide you've had enough.

Category: FOOT GAGGING
            Related Categories: ASIAN, ASIAN GODDESS, BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, GAGGING.
            Keywords: asian foot gagging, cruel, fun, aussie, couple, foot, feet, foot fetish, feet gagging.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 706.93 MB

Comment

• Deepthroat Foot Gagging Punishment

Starring: Goddess Mercy

General:
              Name: VAR_Deepthroat Foot Gagging Punishment
              Size: 757 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:13:01, 7915 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

You know I think I've discovered that putting on a corset and latex pants just... brings out the evil fucking bitch in me. Somehow I don't think I ruined you quite hard enough last time I made you deepthroat my pretty little feet. So let's see if this time I can make things even worse for you. Open wide slave, this is going to hurt.

Category: FOOT GAGGING
              Related Categories: GAGGING, FOOT DOMINATION, ASIAN, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN PRINCESS.
              Keywords: foot gagging, foot gag, feet gagging, feet gag, deepthroat feet, feet deepthroat, foot deepthroat, foot deepthroating, fun, aussie, couple.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 757 MB

Comment

• You Are Our Slave Now

General:
                Name: AMG_You Are Our Slave Now
                Size: 983.77 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 12009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Are Our Slave Now!

This slave is actually Princess Bellas property but she basically lend him to us to use for the day. It was like we were borrowing an old pair of shoes from her that she didnt really care about anyway haha. (Even though this slave is like totally in love with her- she barely even knows who he is lol.) So we decided to give him a hard time about it. Of course, me n Carmela love any excuse to fuck with a slaves head. And it turns out be an excellent excuse to slap his face into oblivion and spit on him, haha! (All while mocking him for belonging to one of the other girls!) Wait until Bella finds out we made him throw her under the bus... Stay tuned for the carnage in her next video with him, LOL.

Female Domination, Face Slapping, Spitting, Femdom, Humiliation

Girls:
                Princess Cindi
                Princess Carmela

Category: FEMDOM
                Related Categories: HUMILIATION, SPITTING, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: carmela, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 983.77 MB

Comment

• My 18 Year Old Sister Learns Her Power

General:
                  Name: AMG_My 18 Year Old Sister Learns Her Power
                  Size: 1.08 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:12:39, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

My 18-Year-Old Step-Sister Learns Her Power

This is it! The very first clip with my little sister, Princess Beverly. She just turned 18 and now that she is officially an adult, I am finally able to tell her where I get all my money from- which I seem to always have a TON of- even though I dont work LOL. I brought her over Mean Girl Manor for a little birthday party and I give her a slave to wallet raape and make kiss her feet! I wonder how it feels to be a pathetic slave and be given away to an 18 year old to abuse..? But my sister is amazed and LOVES making some old loser CRAWL to her with money literally in its TEETH- just so she can snatch it away from him and LAUGH in his face! (She is such a natural!) Then we both make him WORSHIP our feet- so my sister can learn that we are seriously totally SUPERIOR beings that SHOULD be WORSHIPPED and served hand and foot by LOSERS like this! We are young and HOT and therefore inferior people should cater to our every whim! Simple as that. And my sister LOVES it now that she has seen the light of Femdom and how the world works for hit young girls like US.

Categories: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, Taboo, CFNM

Girls:
                  Goddess Rodea
                  Princess Beverly

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                  Related Categories: TABOO, FOOT FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
                  Keywords: rodea, beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB

Comment

• Cum Have A Seat

General:
                    Name: AMG_Cum Have A Seat
                    Size: 1.22 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:14:16, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Cum Have A Seat

Another dumb slave accepted our invitation to the loser luncheon. What he didn't realize is that he is only there to serve as our human seat cushion- totally humiliated and ignored! That's all you deserve anyway. You are just there for us to put our asses on, haha! We don't care about your life- or even if you can breathe. We may just face-sit you into oblivion while we laugh and gossip about more important things- like our nails, our clothes, or basically ANYTHING other than YOU lol.

Categories: Facesitting, Female Domination, Femdom, Human Furniture, Humiliation

Girls:
                    Goddess NO
                    Goddess Harley

Category: FEMDOM
                    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM.
                    Keywords: cindi, harley, no.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.22 GB

Comment

• Tormented On All Fours ft Elise Graves - Part I

Starring: An Li, Elise Graves

General:
                      Name: ANLI_Tormented On All Fours ft Elise Graves - Part I
                      Size: 926.48 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:15:59, 7968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

First, we put slave Kino in the stockades. Hands and legs fully trapped. Then we secure his waist down so he can't squirm too much. Next, we put a head harness on him, pulling his head back so we can look at his face while he's in agony. And finally, we tie his balls to the foot stocks, ensuring that no matter what, he will need to keep his ass in place.

All of that leads to a very fun time with Elise Graves and me. A squirming, moaning, trapped little slave whose ass and soles are so delicately exposed to us. His soft little arches ready to be hit. His sensitive feet didn't know what was coming...

It's bastinado, of course. A lovely foot sole caning in tandem, because double the Dommes means double the torment. We laugh as Kino squirms, moans, and tries to wriggle away as we whip our canes into his arches. Me on one foot, Elise on another. Me on his ass, Elise on his feet. Me on his feet, Elise on his ass. The caning onslaught does not end.

But what could he expect when he gets himself in such a vulnerable predicament like that?

Features: bastinado, caning, corporal punishment, strict male bondage, extreme bondage slave, female domination, double domination, elise graves, bondage liberation

Category: BASTINADO
                      Related Categories: CANING, CORPORAL BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, elise graves, bondage liberation, femdom, female supremacy, whipping, strict bondage, cbt, bondage slave, extreme bondage, foot caning, foot punishment, slave punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 926.48 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X