• Feel the Damage My Sharp Nails Can Cause

Starring:

General:
    Name: VAR_Feel the Damage My Sharp Nails Can Cause
    Format: mp4
    Size: 346.84 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 8147 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Are you curious about the effect My beautiful sharp nails have on this weak male who's been looking forward to feeling them for a while now. This set of stiletto nails is slightly less painful on the skin, however it might be equally arousing for a long nails lover like yourself. Do you love the sound of My hands on the skin? I must say I love tormenting My slave's balls with My dangerous nails and using them on the cock head.
    All you have to do is let yourself go and let Me take over your penis. This is one of the things I am particularly fascinated with: long nails insertions. As long as you give Me the pleasure of suffering for Me, everything is OK as long as I can twist your scrotum and make you cry by flicking your testicles with My nails.

Category: CBT
    Related Categories: ODD INSERTIONS, ASMR, MILF, SCRATCHING, FINGER NAIL FETISH.
    Keywords: milf, long nails, hot brunette, busty milf, big ass, kinky domina christine, big boobs, mindfuck, femdom power, femdom, masked slave, kinkydomina long nails, brunette dominatrix, tall femdom, red lipstick.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 346.84 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• CBT for Rubber Slave

Starring: Lady Bellatrix

General:
      Name: VAR_CBT for Rubber Slave
      Size: 472.42 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:08:07, 7921 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

After years of servitude, this old rubber slave is still subpar. Bound to the St. Andrew's Cross in his latex catsuit and hood, I want to beat some sense into him. After a cruel verbal berating, I slap his face and spit on him to show My disproval. Digging My sharp manicured fingertips into his nutsack, I think I found a way of getting through to him. After twisting and prodding his manky balls with My nails, I move on to the cattle prod. When I realise I've been neglecting his nipples, I grab a pin wheel and drag them across his sensitive skin. I soon go over his cock and balls with it too but he doesn't react as much as he did with the cattle prod so I alternate between the two.

cbt #rubberfetish #latexfetish latex catsuit spitting #faceslapping bondage humiliation #verbalhumiliation #fingernailfetish femdom #femaledomination #masochist #masoslave

Category: LATEX
      Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH, CBT, FACE SLAPPING, CATSUITS, FEMDOM.
      Keywords: lady bellatrix, latex fetish, latex catsuit, spitting, bondage, humliation, verbal humiliation, fingernail fetish, female domination, masochist, maso slave, rubber slave, bdsm dungeon, bdsm, heavy rubber.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.42 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links
      Last edited by stachoo; 05-09-2024, 11:27.

Comment

• 5 Hot Girl Trample

General:
        Name: AMG_5 Hot Girl Trample
        Size: 1020.49 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:41, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

5 Hot Girl Trample

This is a completely real-life video. This slave is a fan of ours and wrote in saying he was traveling to LA and wanted to be trampled in our videos. Of course, we didnt believe him at first, but then he sent in his deposit! So then we actually took him seriously and booked him for a day we were shooting- and he actually showed up! (Of course he HAD to if he wanted to get his deposit back! LOL!) And we could tell how scared he was when he saw there were FIVE of us all ready to stomp on him in our STILETTOS! Including a couple of AMAZON Mean Girls! LOL So We made him sign his liability waiver in case we hurt him (hopefully! haha) and then dragged him into Our throne room where all took turns standing on him, walking on him and basically ignoring his suffering underneath us, haha! First one girl... Then two on him at a time. Then he started begging us to take it easy on him... But then we added the third girl at a time on him... and the fourth! Of course wearing our heels the whole time. Finally we actually got all 5 Hot girls on him at the same time at the end of the video. (He could only take it for a little bit though!)
        See what happens when you put your $ where your mouth is, slave?? You actually get to come to Mean Girl Manor and get abused by us in PERSON! AND IF U THINK U CAN TAKE MORE THAN THIS SLAVE, U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME HERE AND "SHOW US HOW ITS DONE" LOL!

FEATURING: Goddess Rodea, Princess Beverly, GoddessNO, Amazon Goddess Harley, Taylor

Categories: Trampling, Female Domination, Femdom, BDSM, Humiliation, Amazons

Category: BDSM
        Related Categories: TRAMPLING, HUMILIATION, AMAZONS, TABOO, BDSM.
        Keywords: harley, taylor, no, beverly, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1020.49 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting Boner Correction

General:
          Name: AMG_Ballbusting Boner Correction
          Size: 1.72 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:20:08, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Ballbusting Boner Correction

So me and Goddess Raven command this slave to get RID of its boner! Like NOW! It does NOT have OUR permission to have one of those!! it needs to get rid of it IMMEDIATELY- so we can put it into PERMANENT chastity- FOREVER. But its boner will just NOT go down! I guess we are just that hot. And it doesnt help that as I am commanding the slave, Raven keeps gently stroking the slaves boner with her shoe and then her foot! LOL. I am explaining to this loser that if its boner doesnt go away, we are going to ballbust him until it does!
          So we have to go to town on his balls. And we deliver some MASSIVE kicks that DROP this fucker to the floor at our feet! But when we command him to get up, his boner is STILL there! Ugh, we must be THAT hot! LOL. So the kicks keep comingharder and harderuntil we are literally taking running starts! LOL

Categories: BallBusting, Female Domination, Chastity, CFNM, Humiliation, kicking, Femdom

Girls:
          Princess Carmela
          Goddess Raven

Category: CFNM
          Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, CHASTITY, KICKING, CFNM.
          Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.72 GB

Comment

• All Day Shoe Face

General:
            Name: AMG_All Day Shoe Face
            Size: 1000.53 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:11:28, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

All Day Shoe Face

Hey Princess Cindi... Let's make this loser worship our dirty shoes and feet by the pool, and then duct tape one of our shoes to his face for the rest of the day. Haha! This loser can stay like that for the rest of the day as far as we care! Enjoy, loser! (Oh and by the way, this was AFTER we made him swallow our cigarette butts! LOL So he swallowed our ashes and butts in a previous clip, then we just strap this shoe to his face and use him as furniture! OMG slaves are sooo patheticWe really dont even think of them as human.)

Foot Worship, Shoe and Boot Worship, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoe Worship

Girls:
            Princess Cindi
            Goddess Harley

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
            Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
            Keywords: harley, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1000.53 MB

Comment

• Doggy Treats ft Elise Graves

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-05-08#Doggy Treats ft Elise Graves##
              Size: 1.04 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:18:23, 7980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have a new puppy and Elise Graves has come over to play with him!

By puppy, I mean gimp puppy, of course. I've decided to restrain my slave in strict leather bondage, minimizing his arms and legs to helpless nubs in matching frogtie and wingtie. It's time to retrain him to be a very good bitch.

Elise and I can't get over how adorable he is, with his wagging tail and cute little bark. We rub his belly and make him obey our commands, having him roll over and bark for us. We plug his ass with an inflatable butt plug to complete the doggy look. Then we decide to start leash training him.

Elise screws a nose hook into his delicate nose and I attach the leash to it. We now have a perfect method of walking our new puppy on a leash. With the nose hook attached to his nose, he won't pull unnecessarily. He is still clumsy and slow, however...

Our solution is to whip him while he's getting walked, of course! Elise follows him closely with her singletail, smacking him on the behind while I guide him around on the leash. He struggles to crawl quickly enough with his nubs, but that's what makes it so delightful for us...

When we've decided that he's done a good enough job, I reward him with my ass. Puppies love to sniff ass, and it's only fair to give my new doggy some positive reinforcement. Facesitting on him so he knows the scent of his owner is the best treat he can get...almost.

After all that work, my new puppy is surely parched. Fortunately for him, I have some electrolytes for him straight out of my body - a delightful champagne to celebrate my play date with my new doggy.

Features: Elise Graves and I play with my new puppy in a heavy leather bondage scene full of puppy training, pet play, ass smothering, collar and leash training, corporal punishment, humiliation, toilet play, and more!

Category: PUPPY PLAY
              Related Categories: PET PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE DEVICE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE.
              Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, double domination, double domme, elise graves, bondage liberation, femdom bondage slave, toilet slave, whipping, slave training, cock tease, tease and denial, facesitting, ass smothering.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.04 GB
              Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:29.

Comment

• Gay Beta Cuck Boyfriend

Starring:

General:
                Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-05-10#Gay Beta Cuck Boyfriend##
                Size: 216.95 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 2596 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

I caught my boyfriend in my panty drawer yet again. At first I thought it was because he wanted to sniff my panties. Who could blame him, right? But then I realized it was because he wanted to wear them...

Of course. My boyfriend is gay. He's a queer. He's a homo. He's a . It all makes sense now...why he always wants me to fuck him in the ass, why he doesn't get hard at normal sex, why he wants to wear my girly clothes...

And all this time buzzed with him. If he wants to be a weird little sissy, I'll make him into a sissy. If he wants to wear my panties, I'm going to put all my worn panties on his head and tape them together so everybody knows how much of a freaky sissy he is. If he wants to be gay, I'm going to make him suck cock and take it up his ass. I'm going to treat him as the little bitch that he is.

From here on out, he's nothing more than my beta cuck boyfriend.

Features: lots of fast talking vicious verbal humiliation while I crossdress my boyfriend into my bitch, making him wear my panties and treating him like the queer that he is. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

Category: GAY HUMILIATION
                Related Categories: CROSSDRESSER, CROSSDRESSER BONDAGE, FEMINIZATION, MADE TO CROSSDRESS, PANTY HEADS.
                Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, panty fetish, panty sniffing, pantyhose fetish, cock gagging, dildo sucking, sissy training, sissification, bi, cuckolding, anal training.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.95 MB
                Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:29.

Comment

• Gay Beta Cuck Boyfriend Part II

Starring:

General:
                  Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-05-21#Gay Beta Cuck Boyfriend Part II##
                  Size: 164.42 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 2662 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

After crossdressing my so-called boyfriend in all my panties (including taping all my dirty old panties all over his head), it's time to start conditioning him into a big fat gay life. And what's the best way to condition a man to suck cock and love cock?

By making him cum with a cock in his mouth, of course. He needs to learn how to like the sensation of a fat cock sliding on his throat and he needs to learn to get turned on by wearing my panties. I'm going to make him a veritable disgusting sissy by jerking him off and making sure he gets turned on be being my crossdressed little bitch.

And when I'm done with him? It's time for him to learn to like the taste of cum, too. After all, he's not actually my boyfriend anymore. He's just another queer sissy bitch in my life now.

Features: I love watching men wear my panties and having them cum while they're in them. It's only fair that I use the entire process to brainwash my boyfriend into being a cocksucker. Watch me jerk him off into an explosive orgasm, undeniably proving how much a cocksucking queer he's about to be...

Category: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS
                  Related Categories: PANTY HEADS, GAY HUMILIATION, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, MEN MADE TO CUM.
                  Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, bi, panty fetish, ruined orgasm, cuckolding, orgasm control, ejaculation, crossdressing, crossdresser.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.42 MB
                  Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:28.

Comment

• Domina Hera's cruel cock and ball torture!

Starring: Domina Hera

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Domina Hera's cruel cock and ball torture!
                    Size: 486.82 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:12:37, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.82 MB

Comment

• Domina Party Part 1

Starring: Monika And Tanita

General:
                      Name: BBCHICKS_Domina Party Part 1
                      Format: wmv