• Teased and Abused by Orias FULL

Starring: Orias Bastet

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Teased and Abused by Orias FULL
    Format: mp4
    Size: 439.22 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:19:32, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Orias Bastet loves to tease men, get them horny, then break their balls. That's her thing. Lance is about to learn this.

They are hanging out on a sofa. She is wearing a high cut leotard, torn gray pantyhose, and high heels. She lays her sexy leg over him, giggles, smiles, then taps his crotch with the toe of her high heel shoe. That's just the beginning.

Lance clearly wants to get laid, and Orias clearly has him wrapped around her finger. She knees, kicks, and squeezes his balls, and keeps it very sensual the whole time. She gets him to strip down to his boxer briefs and his balls even harder, then dismisses him, for now...

Later on, time has passed and Lance has been broken by Orias. She has him on his knees before her and can basically do whatever she wants with him. She smothers his face with her sexy ass and crotch, squeezes his balls, makes him kiss her perfect ass, and eventually sits on his face and squeezes his package until he is out, then stands over his body.

BALLBUSTING, BALL SQUEEZING, HARD KNEES, TATTERED PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, ONE PIECE, HIGH HEELS, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS KISSING, TEASE AND DENIAL, COCK TEASE

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION.
    Keywords: orias bastet, torn pantyhose, orias bastet ballbusting, orias bastet femdom, leotard ballbusting, ass worship ballbusting, lance hart ballbusting, american apparel, orias bastet leotard, leotard pantyhose, torn tights, orias bastet tits.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 439.22 MB

Comment

• Seduced and Broken in the Stable Part 1

Starring: Sharron Small, Alexa Ray

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Seduced and Broken in the Stable Part 1
      Size: 416.71 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 5000 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 22 Khz

[this is one of the most intense and sexy ball busting clips I've ever made. The action is non-stop, yet not repetitive. The girls really worked well off each other and kept the sexual energy high, and the serious]

Sharron Small and Alexa Ray seduce Lance into joining them in a stable. He thinks he's about to fuck both of them, but Alexa quickly holds his arms behind his back and Sharron knees him hard in the balls.

They both giggle, "We know you fucked that slut (Sharron's friend) last week, so there is no way you can have us..."

The girls go crazy on him, kneeing and kicking him hard. (This is the first ball busting clip for both of them, and they both did NOT hold back) They smother his face with their sexy asses and crotches every time they drop him to his knees.

As the continues, it seems clear they they are more attracted to each other than they ever were to him. They do use him for their pleasure thought... While one stomps his balls, the other sits on his face and gets off to him screaming in pain into their pussy...

When they are satisfied that they have done serious damage to his balls, they leave him laying on a hay stack in agony, and tell him they are going to go fuck each other now...

TEASING, HARD BALLBUSTING, HARD KICKS, LEGGINGS, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, TEASE AND DENIAL, BALL SQUEEZING, GIGGLING

Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: face sitting ballbusting, leggings ballbusting, alexa ray, sharron small, alexa ray femdom, lady lex, lady lex femdom, lady lex ballbusting, tattoos, hard ballbusting, cowboy boots ballbusting, ass worship ballbusting, yoga pants ballbusting, teasing ballbusting, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 416.71 MB

Comment

• Catwomans Super Slut

Starring: Cory Chase

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Catwomans Super Slut
        Size: 560.29 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:15:27, 4998 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 62 Kbps, 22 Khz

Superman is teamed up with another hero, Alex Adams. He has been mentoring him for some time, and they heard that Catwoman has been burglarizing suspicious homes so they investigate together. When they catch her in the act, Superman is just about to apprehend her, when she pulls out a Kryptonite necklace...

The man of steel turns to his side kick for help, as he is quickly becoming week and powerless in the presence of Catwoman dangling the green necklace, but Alex Adams is of no help. Instead, he throws Superman to the ground, kisses Catwoman on the cheek, and laughs at him, showing his betrayal.

Catwoman leans down to tease Superman, and tells Alex to have fun with him, then struts away. [cut to her returning] She returns to the man of steel on the ground beneath his former side kick's foot, and she is wearing a strap-on.

Now Alex Adams leaves so Catwoman can have fun breaking in Superman's ass. She makes him suck her strap-on first, then slides it inside him. The more he moans the harder she fucks him.

She bends him over doggy style and leaves a box full of Kyptonite in his face, humiliating him more and more as his powers continue to drain.

Alex Adams returns. Catwoman wants to rob the man of steel of all of his manhood, so she has him suck his former side kick's big cock while she fucks him from behind. The two spit roast him until Alex Adams blows a HUGE load in his mouth. Catwoman keeps fucking him while cum drips down his face and all over his cape.

She tells him to lay in his former side kick's cum and starts to play with his cock. She compares her large strap-on to his dick, humiliating him for being smaller, then tells him she is going to make him cum all over his "S" on his suit because from now on it will stand for "Super Slut."

After she milks out his cum, she grips his sensitive cock and twists, then puts her boot on his chest and celebrates the fact that she has her own Super Slut to play with forever.

FEMDOM STRAPON, BI, HUMILIATION, SUPER VILLAINS, HANDJOB, CUMSHOTS, RUINED ORGASM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: SUPERHEROINES
        Keywords: superheroine bi, cory chase bi, lance hart, alex adams, bi blowjob, bi cum, bi pegging, bi strapon, femdom strapon, catwoman strapon, superheroine strapon, catwoman handjob, ruined handjob, femdom handjob.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 560.29 MB

Comment

• I made his balls splat with my hard knees

Starring: Rebeca

General:
          Name: I made his balls splat with my hard knees
          Size: 759.85 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:12:57, 7988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebeca completely flattens his fragile gonads into a pile of mushed ex manhood.

This video is pure knee all the way through

Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
          Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 759.85 MB

Comment

• DESTROYING THIS LOSER'S BALLS

Starring: Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Gaia

General:
            Name: DESTROYING THIS LOSER'S BALLS
            Size: 458.85 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 7671 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Me and Mistress Gaia decided to destroy this loser's balls, they're too big to be his.

Io e Mistress Gaia abbiamo deciso di ridimensionare le palle di questo perdente, troppo grandi per appartenere ad uno schiavo.

Related Categories: BDSM.
            Keywords: bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.85 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 06-11-2023, 15:49.

Comment

• CHAINED AND KICKED IN THEIR BALLS

Starring: Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Iside

General:
              Name: CHAINED AND KICKED IN THEIR BALLS
              Size: 499.32 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 7645 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I decided to bring my slave to Mistress Iside's dungeon today. There we found another slave and we chained them together and started kicking them in their useless balls until they fell on the floor. Such losers...

Oggi ho deciso di portare il mio schiavo nel dungeon di Mistress Iside. Lì abbiamo trovato un altro schiavo e li abbiamo ammanettati tra loro cominciandoli poi a calciarli su quelle loro inutili palle. Che coglioni...

Related Categories: BDSM.
              Keywords: bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 499.32 MB

Comment

• THE HUMAN TOTEM POLE

Starring: Vivienne lAmour

General:
                Name: VAR_THE HUMAN TOTEM POLE
                Size: 2.56 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:23:52, 15127 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

We have 4 slaves back to back tied with rope to a whipping post. We encircle them like sharks, spitting on them, in their mouths, slapping them in the face and cock, stomping on their toes with our heels, kneeing them in the balls, punching their dicks and verbally humiliating them. it was a delightful afternoon!

Category: CBT
                Related Categories: HUMILIATION, DICK SLAPPING, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, EXTREME DOMINATION.
                Keywords: dick punching, ball slapping, verbal, latex, boots, gloves, multiple mistresses, chastity, bondage, kneeing, ball busting, rope, games, funny.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.56 GB

Comment

• Cruel and Sadistic CBT Mindfuck

Starring: Young Goddess Kim

General:
                  Name: VAR_Cruel and Sadistic CBT Mindfuck
                  Size: 2.52 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:19:25, 18412 Kbps, 3840x2160, 50.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

"Watching You wearing glossy black lipstick, high heels and latex always give me goosebumps. I absolutely love Your clips. For this clip i wish to see You wearing glossy black lipstick and makeup, exactly the same as you wore in your clip "The Serpent's Kiss II: Dominion" and your apparel will be the same that you wore in your clip "Living on the Edge" - glossy black latex corset, leggings and heels. This clip will be a CBT mindfuck video. A sausage and two tomatoes arranged like cock & balls are placed on a table or surface close to camera along with several tools like hammer, sharp tool of torment and tiny pins, needles and a red candle on the side.

You walk in style slowly towards the table with firm steps where I can hear the sound from Your high heels and come closer to the table and sit comfortably on Your throne. Come close to the sausage placed on the table showing off Your perfect beauty, glossy black lipstick and Your devilish smile. You scratch the sausage gently laying on the table with Your claws in teasing manner. Then You take the pins or needles and one by one skewer the sausage with needles until entire sausage is covered with needles and keep teasing and laughing while inflicting pain on my meat.

After You finish skewering the sausage, You light the candle and put the hot wax drop by drop on the skewered sausage until it's fully covered with wax, next You take the sharp tool of torment and strike the sausage angrily several times, then You take the hammer and smash the tomatoes hard until the tomatoes burst open. Then You stand up and lift one leg up to the table and smash and Squeeze the tomatoes with Your heels and let Your pump skewer the tomatoes until all the juice is stomped squeezed out of them. Spit on my destroyed manhood, laugh and show me the middle finger. I wish to see Your anger as well as Your devilish expressions."

Custom Clip Feedback: "The clip is phenomenal!!! The best CBT mindfuck on the internet. Far better than what i had imagined. Thank You very much Goddess."

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, MIND FUCK, CLAWS, PVC-VINYL, BALL STOMPING.
                  Keywords: young goddess kim, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.52 GB
                  Last edited by stachoo; 06-18-2023, 08:58.

Comment

• Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Bonus Speed Round

Starring: Lady Shayne

General:
                    Name: VAR_Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Bonus Speed Round
                    Size: 1.05 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:18:32, 7926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

In this bonus footage..Lady Shayne is absolute ball busting Perfection..
                    She sings . she dances .. She is the definition of sexy bitch..ball busting..
                    No fucking your balls around.
                    Muscleballs is in for a real treat..
                    With a POV camera strapped to his chest...he receives the first "Speed".round of 10 kicks to the gagged balls..and the sheer strength of the kicks..breaks the camera off the chest mount..
                    The start of the clip has Lady Shayne kicking his gagged balls at a "Constant". pace..until he drops..Lady Shayne does some serious damage to Muscleballs ..kicking his balls while they are dangling against his taint... landing direct. brutal shots.as his nuts are hanging like a punching bag against a wall..(his dick is flying everywhere from the oomph of the kicks)
                    Lady Shayne then digs into her bag of "Encouragement" tricks..and tells Muscleballs.."She believes in him" ..and his ability to take unspeakable punishment.

With Muscleballs convinced.. he lets her knee him in the balls while he is flat on his back..and immediately regrets it..he describes lady Shayne actions as.."MEAN"
                    He immediately "Knowing better" gets up on 1 knee and proposes his gagged balls to Lady Shayne. and she gladly accepts. delivering a devastating kick..to the hanging.exposed. gagged balls..
                    That bounce off his ass and fly up to his throat..
                    Muscle balls gets no breaks.as she stomps on his busted balls. and grinds her sexy foot into the mush pile..
                    Lady Shayne uses this as "Encouragement"..so that Muscleballs will take another 30 seconds of straight strikes to the already damaged nuts..
                    MuscleBalls... being the ladies man that he is.. Will do anything for Lady Shayne. so..he quickly stands his ass up..to take another 30 seconds of "painful sexiness".

Finishing the speed round.Muscleballs has some nerves (that still work) in his balls..to ask for some "Squeezes"... and since he just delivered on the 30 second request..Lady Shayne feels obligated to get a grip on the situation..
                    She focuses exclusively on his right nut first..pulling it away from his stomach.which isolates the ball between her thumb and 4 fingers..making it vulnerable to her driving her bony thumb straight into the middle of his nut... Muscleballs begs her to stop while he suffers.
                    Lady Shayne then makes fun of his left nut. before she crushes it..
                    Only to End the scene with a giant kick..that's send his balls flying up his ass..
                    Lady Shayne is magical in the clip from start to finish!
                    She puts on a real display of sexy. fun.. mean. ball busting!

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS.
                    Keywords: lady shayne, dominatrix, cheerleader, vice grip, muay thai, knee, thigh, squeeze, cfnm, female, domination, humiliation, pain, hardcore, foot.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB

Comment

• Ignored Sock Sniffer

General:
                      Name: AMG_Ignored Sock Sniffer
                      Size: 722.81 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:16, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ignored Sock Sniffer

I invited you over because you said you would give me $2,500 to be ignored and sniff my socks. Well, I have to text my friends anyway so just don't annoy me, loser!

Category: FOOT FETISH
                      Keywords: humiliation, femdom pov, sock smelling, foot fetish.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 722.81 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X