Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Can He Last for Two Hours
    Format: wmv
    Size: 201.11 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:08:20, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Take MY Ass Bitch 2 - Part 3
    Britney slams down on her ass bitch and laughs. This is the final clip of this intense series and Britney wants to finish her ass bitch off completely.

The heavy sitting, bouncing, grinding and merciless ass-crushing is incredible. This series is highly recommended for heavy face sitting and face-crush fans.

Mistress:
    Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
    Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
    Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , teddy , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , exercise

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 201.11 MB

Comment

• Number One Bum Fan

Starring: Nikki & Jessica
      FB1238

General:
      Name: FSBITCH_Number One Bum Fan
      Format: wmv
      Size: 469.49 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:20:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Edward has been pestering loads of women on twitter telling them all they have the best bum. Nikki and Jessica want to shut him up for a while and teach him a lesson for his behaviour so they subject him to a hard and heavy double smothering beneath them both. The ladies double facesit him on the throne, on the floor AND by pushing his head hard against the wall until they are certain his face has been well and truly crushed into their asses. (Duration 20m37s)

Published Thursday 3rd of July 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, domestic, jessica, thong / g-string, tights / pantyhose, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.49 MB

Comment

• Classmate Friendship

Starring: Goddess Cristi Ann

General:
        Name: GFD_Classmate Friendship
        Format: mp4
        Size: 52.47 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 1124 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Cristi Ann is your sexy classmate and she knows that you have been staring at her feet almost every day. To punish you for ogling her she is going to have you put on a chastity device for her, locking your cock away in a cage and only she has the key. This means that she is going to control your orgasms completely, only allowing you to cum when she permits it. She knows you have probably jerked off thinking about her so many times. Watch as she slips off her sexy strappy gold high heels, showing off her beautiful bare feet to tease you. Kiss every one of her toes and lick her soles, worshiping her feet like she deserves.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEET JOI.
        Keywords: pov, foot worship, chastity, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.47 MB

Comment

• Number Crunching!

Starring:
          LB0118

General:
          Name: LETHBITCH_Number Crunching!
          Size: 482.19 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:32:18, 2051 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.19 MB

Comment

• Smotherbusting Part I

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-07-26#Smotherbusting Part I##
            Size: 523.23 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:13:57, 5030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

First, you're bound in leather. A strict leather straitjacket to keep your arms held down, and legs spread open in a frogtie.
            Next, I stuff my dirty panties in your mouth. A bit of packaging tape to keep that gag secure. No need for you to talk. Just taste my worn underwear and hold your breath!
            Let's not forget about your balls, of course. Some leather cord to string up your testicles in a bit of CBT bondage, neatly separating each ball into two separate little packages. Each tug of the string tightens the ball separation. Your balls on a leash.
            And finally, it's time to sit on your face. With your mouth gagged, your only avenue for breathing is your nose...and it's all too easy to take your breath away with my ass on your face. Did you think that facesitting could be this frightening? Did you not expect the claustrophobia you'd experience with your mouth gagged, your entire body bound, and your balls strung up? My ass is the arbiter of your facial destruction, and it's oh so easy to make you into my scared little bitch.
            You didn't think this would be easy, did you?

Features: this is one of my favorite scenes I've shot to date! It features some of my most popular activities: ass smothering/facesitting and cock and ball torture. I had such a fun time scaring my slave boyfriend with that which he loves the most: my booty. I'm sure you'll like this one too.

Category: FACE SITTING
            Related Categories: SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, GENITAL BONDAGE, CBT.
            Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, ballbusting, cbt bondage, facesitting, ass domination, ass worship, ass fetish, strict leather bondage, panty fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 523.23 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:29.

Comment

• First I cum, then I ruin you in chastity! Part 2

Starring: Miss Adrastea

General:
              Name: VAR_First I cum, then I ruin y0u in chastity! Part 2
              Size: 494.88 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:30, 7924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Erst komme ich, dann ruiniere ich dich im KG! Teil 2 - First I cum, then I ruin you in chastity! Part 2

Are you feeling needy down there under my soles, my nylon slave? It has been such a long time since I locked you up in chastity. Now you are moaning under my feet with your mouth stuffed with my nylons. Your hands tied up. All needy and greedy for your Mistress to use you a little for her fun. And she will for sure today. First I will make you drool out of your tight cock cage while you hear me cum with my silky nylon soles on your body. Then you will hear me laugh when I make you cum. Ruined in chastity of course.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
              Related Categories: CUM IN CHASTITY, ORGASM CONTROL, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
              Keywords: miss adrastea, ruined orgasm, cum in chastity, pantyhose domination, chastity, chastity cage, slave training, orgasm control.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.88 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Feminizacja i strapon po polsku

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Feminizacja i strapon po polsku
                Size: 703.67 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 14877 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jedna z moich sissy potrzebowała porządnego treningu ponieważ za wolno wykonywała swoje obowiązki. Jak przystało na prawdziwą sissy jej trening powinien odbyć się z pomocą Strap-ona, więc postanowiłam porządnie zerżnąć ją w tylek i usta. W ramach dodatkowej kary i poniżenia kazałam jej spuscic się na rękę i dokładnie wszystko wylizać. Z pewnością na długo zapamięta tę lekcje.

Encouraged Feminization, Pegging
                CEI, Feminization, Pegging, Sissy Bitch, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Strap-on, Strap-on Blowjob, Strap-on Goddess, Strap-on Worship,

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.67 MB

Comment

• It's Your Birthday

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
                  Name: GFD_It's Your Birthday
                  Size: 51.39 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 1263 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is your mama's best friend and she has a special surprise for you, seeing as how you're the birthday boy. She's noticed how you've been watching her through the years, and that you have had a crush on her for quite awhile. Now that you're all grown up, she wants to give you something special for your birthday. She knows you have been checking out her long, sexy legs and beautiful bare feet for awhile now and today she's going to let you get a taste of them. Watch as she caresses her lovely feet for you and wiggles her toes, telling you how much she wants you to taste her feet. Follow her jerk off instructions as you suck on her toes.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                  Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
                  Keywords: joi, masturbation instruction, barefeet, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 51.39 MB

Comment

• Making the boss my Bitch!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                    Name: JASMMEND_Making the boss my Bitch!
                    Size: 3.52 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:14:59, 33465 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Jasmine has been working really hard to get to were she is now but she won't stop until she is CEO of the company. Mr. Lee is a Chinese arrogant step-son of a bitch who pervs on all his secretaries but since he's the boss nothing ever sticks. Just today Jasmine over heard one of his other secretaries complaining of sexual harassment. Mr. Lee invites him self over to Jasmines house on the false pretense of signing over a few important documents Jasmine Really needs for lender to see she means business but Mr. Lee clearly has other ASSets in mind. Once Jasmine realizes whats going on she exudes her self to the kitchen, spikes his drink and brings over her grandmothers old pocket watch. It was the power to change more than just time. Its beautiful encored scriptures make it hard to resist starring. Few swing back and forth and Jasmine has Mr. Lee under her feet. She over hears Mr. Lee conversation earlier about meeting up with the lender and orders her new found pet to drive her to see him. Tho his mind is telling him no, his body can't resist doing what ever I say. He is trapped in a body that doesn't function to his orders but instead Jasmines. Jasmines done playing mortal, she is the most powerful witch on the planet and soon she will have everything she wants, as long as she wears this pendant no man or women can resist her orders.

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOME WRECKER.
                    Keywords: findom, femdom, mind fuck, home wrecker, financial domination, female domination, sub training, foot slave, latina domination, bratty goddess, mental control.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 3.52 GB

Comment

• Happy Honeymoon!

Starring:
                      LB0119

General:
                      Name: LETHBITCH_Happy Honeymoon!
                      Size: 450.48 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:30:15, 2046 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.48 MB