• Spoiled Princess Kendall

Starring: Princess Kendall

General:
    Name: AMG_Spoiled Princess Kendall
    Format: mp4
    Size: 801.8 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 11968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ok, so I've always known I was hot. It's just like, a given. And I'm used to getting what I want and having guys basically throw themselves at my pretty little feet, begging for my attention. But my girlfriend told me about these losers that are sooo obsessed with feet that they will do like literally ANYTHING for them.

LOL...so pathetic! So I am basically making this video to allow you foot losers to WORSHIP me- like I DESERVE. Let's face it, a foot freak like you would be LUCKY just to lick the red bottoms of my Louboutins! I'm like SO out of your league, old man!

And also I am looking for more losers to serve and spoil me in real life. So if you want my email address, I give it to you in this video. (And seriously, if you can't download this clip to get it, then you don't deserve to serve me!) The smart ones will use it to find my wishlist on amazon and buy me something even BEFORE contacting me- now that would impress me, loser! LOL (Or just send me an amazon giftcard to my address.) Don't be surprised if I don't respond to you if you can't do either of those things.

Oh, and for those that are wondering, my feet are super petite. They are like somewhere between a size 4 or 5 depending on the shoe.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Girls:
    Princess Kendall

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
    Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION.
    Keywords: princess, princess kendall, kendall, pov, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 801.8 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Good enough for punching!

Starring: Insessa

General:
      Name: BBCHICKS_Good enough for punching!
      Size: 295.48 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.48 MB

Comment

• Letting Off Steam

Starring: Jessica
        FB1294

General:
        Name: FSBITCH_Letting Off Steam
        Format: wmv
        Size: 458.19 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:20:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jessica's long suffering husband Peter's face is used as a stress reliever when she gets home from work in a foul mood after a long, hot day in the office! He dutifully assumes the position on the bed and lets Jessica ride out all her frustrations on his face until she is relaxed and in a far happier mood! As always from Jessica, some very sexy smothering and facesitting. (Duration 20m05s)

Published Thursday 1st of September 2016

Keywords: barefoot, heels, bedroom, jessica, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.19 MB

Comment

• Face Crusher Rids Beach of Perverts

Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
          Name: CSFEM_Face Crusher Rids Beach of Perverts
          Size: 164.02 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 3916 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Face Crusher Rids Beach of Perverts
          Everyone knows that public beaches are filled with perverts gawking at pretty girls. This upsets the Face Crusher and she has decided to get rid of as many perverts on the beach as possible. She walks the beaches and when she finds a pervert, she sits on his face and eliminates him. That's exactly what happened today.

Using her amazing, and delicious ass, the Face Crusher rids the beach of a pervert that has a reputation for not only harassing women at the beach, but who has also been stalking the Face Crusher herself. Bye bye pervert!

Mistress:
          Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
          Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
          Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , landlord , sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , facesitting , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , goddess samantha , bikini

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.02 MB

Comment

• Here To Be Sat On

Starring: Nikki
            FB1295

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Here To Be Sat On
            Size: 404.59 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:17:46, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki's human chair for today is strapped down, totally unable to move as his face is sat on hard. He only gets to breathe when Nikki decides to lift her weight off his nose and mouth, the rest of the time he is prisoner under her pussy and shapely ass. (Duration 17m47s)

Published Thursday 8th of September 2016

Keywords: heels, restraint / bondage, nikki, dungeon, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.59 MB

Comment

• Who's Laughing Now

Starring: Chloe Lovette
              FB1296

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Who's Laughing Now
              Size: 468.59 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Robin thinks it's a laugh to jump out on Chloe and give her a shock, but he doesn't find it quite so funny when she pins him to the couch and smothers him into her red knickers. The gasps of air are few and far between for Robin as Chloe smothers him and sits on his face hard as his punishment. (Duration 20m30s)

Published Thursday 15th of September 2016

Keywords: barefoot, heels, domestic, panties, chloe, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.59 MB

Comment

• Double Domme pegging and mouthfucking

Starring: Evil Woman, Mistress LolitaHush

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Double Domme pegging and mouthfucking
                Size: 242.69 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Me and My Domme friends fuck this slave very hard. Mouthfucking, and pegging. We destroying him with our big dildos completely.

Category: PEGGING
                Related Categories: FEMDOM, BRUNETTE, DILDO SUCKING, STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, goddess worship, strap-on, pegging, brunette goddess, double domme, double domination, fit mistress, slave training, mouth fucking, deep throat, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 242.69 MB

Comment

• Using some guy from the party with my friends

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
                  Name: EVILWOMAN_Using some guy from the party with my friends
                  Size: 1.35 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:12:40, 15143 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Me and my girls have met this guy on the party. He lost the bet, so now he needs to come to our apartament and do whatever we order him to! Tonight we have big fancy to use someone to be our carpet and feet worshiper...

Category: TRAMPLING
                  Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FOOT WORSHIP.
                  Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, group domination, trampling, high heels, bare feet, feet worship, humiliation, brunette goddess, human carpet, goddess worship, high heels worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB

Comment

• The Proof is in the Pain 3

Starring: Bijou Steal,Miss Jasmine

General:
                    Name: CSFEM_The Proof is in the Pain 3
                    Size: 139.44 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:05:47, 3293 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Proof is in the Pain 3
                    In the finale, of this series, both Jasmine and Bijou pounce on their rug and give him the Grand Finale of suffering for them. They are wearing flat soled shoes so they can really enjoy long periods of face standing and lots of jumping on his vulnerable body.

They pay special attention to stomping on his cock even though he begs and pleads for them not to step on it. It's a real treat to watch such experienced Mistresses getting so much suffering from their human rug.

Mistress:
                    Bijou Steal, Mistress
                    Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
                    Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
                    Keywords: mistress bijou , bijou , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , mistress jasmine , ball busting , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.44 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 04-08-2024, 05:44.

Comment

• Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
                      Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship
                      Size: 1.29 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:58, 15160 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am looking for a new employee for my company. I called this man into my office for a check. If he wants to get this job, he has to try very hard. I gave him a chance, if he good worship my ass, he will get this job

Category: ASS WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FACE SITTING, LATEX, ASS LICKING, OFFICE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
                      Keywords: evil woman, female supremacy, femdom, mistress, brunette goddess, latex, ass worship, ass kissing, ass licking, office domination, brunette, face slapping, corporal punishment, facesitting, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X