X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Woman - Rimming of My wonderful ass and smelling My pussy

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
    Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - Rimming of My wonderful ass and smelling My pussy
    Format: mp4
    Size: 925.8 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 15140 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 197 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave received his greatest prize in his life. He had the amazing opportunity to rimm my perfect asshole and worship my perfect ass.At the end he smelling my wonderful pussy. For sure it was the greatest day of his life. everything is visible

Category: RIMMING
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, ASS LICKING, SPITTING, ASS WORSHIP, BRUNETTE.
    Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, goddess worship, rimming, pussy smaelling, brunette goddess, spitting, latex lingerie, fit mistress, slave training, ass worship, ass licking, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 925.8 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Lactose Intolerant

Starring: Cate
      FB1299

General:
      Name: FSBITCH_Lactose Intolerant
      Size: 482.76 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:21:38, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Matthew has made Cate's tea with cows' milk, and this is all the excuse she needs to sit on his face and give him a good smothering under her fantastic bottom. Cate's red lingerie is to die for, as is her body, and it doesn't look like much of a punishment to us, even if she doesn't let Matthew breathe very often at all! **New video format - view on your mac or tablet without the need to convert**

Published Thursday 6th of October 2016

Keywords: heels, domestic, panties, cate, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.76 MB

Comment

• Kandy's Perfect Feet

Starring: Mistress Kandy

General:
        Name: CSFEM_Kandy's Perfect Feet
        Size: 201.04 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:50, 3849 Kbps, 1280x720, 26.621 fps
        Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kandy's Perfect Feet
        Mistress Kandy (me) has the sexiest, most perfectly formed feet in the world. It's almost a tragedy we have seen so little of them up to now. They are not only cute… they are tasty. Her soles are delicately soft when you run your tongue up and down them, thanks to her personal slaves who pamper them daily. She has incredibly dextrous toes and can clamp your nose or your nipples or your cock with them and really provide a thrill in the process.

This scene lets you get up close and personal with Kandy's feet. It starts out with nice closeups of her feet as she is modelling them for you and giving you some sweet toe curls to drool over. Then she invites slave jimmy to worship her feet. He is in love with them and he starts adoring them with total passion as Kandy verbally humiliates him. She tells him that he will be licking the feet of her girlfriends on her command, as well.

Kandy loves to demonstrate the power she has over her slaves. Near the end of the scene, Kandy sends jimmy away and she gives you another POV style display of her feet in action, providing toes curls and lots of bare sole action... go ahead and jerk off, no one could blame you. Foot fans will love Mistress Kandy's beauty, attitude and perfect feet.

Mistress:
        Kandy, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FORCED EJACULATIONS , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
        Keywords: kandy kink , cum , foot job , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , cum shot , jerk off contest , stockings , pantyhose , big loads , forced orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 201.04 MB

Comment

• Merciless whipping for my slave

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
          Name: EVILWOMAN_Merciless whipping for my slave
          Size: 256.53 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 4175 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

I bondaged my slave and had some sadistic fun with his ass. I whipped him very hard, wiith no mercy, until he cries. I used a lot of different toys on it that cause a lot of pain. He is crying and beg on mercy, but I only laughing and have fun.

Category: WHIPPING
          Related Categories: FEMDOM, CANING, BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
          Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, whipping, corporal punishment, bondage, brunette goddess, punishment, boot worship, fit mistress, slave training, goddess worship, kicking, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.53 MB

Comment

• Punished For Panty Peeping

Starring: Miss Sarah Jessica
            FB1297

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Punished For Panty Peeping
            Format: wmv
            Size: 312.93 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:13:49, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
            Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Sarah Jessica makes her Facesitting Bitches debut as she catches her cleaner peeping up her skirt to get a glimpse of her panties. Sarah Jessica isn't going to tolerate this behaviour so she sits on his face to give him a really close look!

Published Thursday 22nd of September 2016

Keywords: heels, domestic, panties, dresses and skirts, other girls.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 312.93 MB

Comment

• Milking her Best Boy

Starring: Latex Game

General:
              Name: GFD_Milking her Best Boy
              Size: 110.16 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 1196 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jane has you, her best slave boy, locked up in chastity, teasing you with her sexy body, her perky, pretty pink nipples, making your cock swell against the steel cock cage that's gripping your dick. Worship her feet as your cock gets harder, and harder, straining tightly against the steel bars. Slide your tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches, tasting her from heel to toe. Slather her soles with your spit, swirling your tongue around and between each one of her toes. Feel the cum fill your cock, getting ready to explode for the beautiful pink haired vixen. She wants you to cum like you've never cum before, spewing a huge load for her when she releases you from chastity.

Category: FOOTJOBS
              Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, CHASTITY.
              Keywords: pov, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.16 MB

Comment

• Double Dick Destruction

Starring:

General:
                Name: VAR_Double Dick Destruction
                Size: 942.11 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:16:03, 7998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Two Goddesses use their Dirty Converse to try and put an end to the slaves Dick, They stomp him, kick and Trample in several different position

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: TRAMPLING.
                Keywords: ballbusting, trampling, sneaker, converse, femdom, extreme.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 942.11 MB

Comment

• Training of My PVC slut (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
                  Name: KELLYKAL_Training of My PVC slut (Full Video)
                  Size: 180.94 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:11:13, 2185 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: MPEG Audio, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ass licking, Face sitting, Smothering, Nipple play, Patent Leather Boots licking, Heels sucking, Humiliation...

Category: PVC-VINYL
                  Related categories:
                  Keywords: Ass Licking, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Face Sitting, Pvc-Vinyl, Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 180.94 MB

Comment

• Slave Training Officially Begins

Starring: Latex Game

General:
                    Name: GFD_Slave Training Officially Begins
                    Size: 42.76 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:05:14, 1069 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jane knows how badly you want to serve and worship her, but if you want to be one of her foot slaves then you are going to have to earn it. Earlier this week, she had her best foot boy pump a huge load of cum for her after keeping him locked in chastity for quite awhile. She saved his cum in a container, just for you! If you want the opportunity to worship her gorgeous feet then you are going to have to lick every drop of his cum from her feet. Lick your lips and dive in, lapping up his cum from the tops of her feet, her slick cum covered soles, and beautiful toes. Suck his cum from her feet like a good boy.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
                    Keywords: pov, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.76 MB

Comment

• Human Face bar stool (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
                      Name: KELLYKAL_Human Face bar stool (Full Video)
                      Size: 152.91 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:28, 2186 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: MPEG Audio, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smothering, Human furniture, Humiliation...

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
                      Related categories:
                      Keywords: Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Human Furniture, Humiliation, Smother

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.91 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X