• MILK THE CUMSLUT

Starring: Karrlie Dawn

General:
      Name: TVG_MILK THE CUMSLUT
      Format: mp4
      Size: 183.09 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:10:41, 2322 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 48 Khz

Karrlie got a plan for milking day. She's going to make her slut stay on all fours, so that he can't see her Hot Body, while she jerks him like a sloppy little slut cow. She enjoys hurting and humiliating him, letting him know that when he cums he has to eat it. - 11:01 Minutes - Karrlie Dawn - FEATURES: HANDJOB, ORGASM, COW MILKING, HUMILIATION, CUM SWALLOWING, FEMALE DOMINATION.

Category: MADE TO CUM
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: tease & denial, cum swallowers, handjobs, humiliation, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.09 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE

Starring: Brooke Haven

General:
        Name: TVG_FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE
        Format: wmv
        Size: 197.23 MB
        Video: WMV2, 00:06:54, 3506 Kbps, 720x480, 60.000 fps
        Audio: Extensible, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Mean Slut has the Professor wrapped around her finger, or rather her toes. She keeps him in chastity and comes over to taunt him by sticking her high heels into his crotch and making him massage her feet. She taunts him to give her a 'A' in her class. She's in control of his cock and won't let him fuck anybody, not even his wife. She BLACKMAILS him by threatening to tell his wife about them if she doesn't get an 'A'.

Features: Foot Domination, High Heels, Pantyhose, Foot Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial. - 6:54 Minutes - Brooke

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
        Related categories:
        Keywords: Chastity, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Pantyhose Domination, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 197.23 MB

Comment

• COCK COERCION - PROFESSOR PAYS THE SULTRY STUDENT - BROOKE

Starring: Brooke Haven

General:
          Name: TVG_COCK COERCION - PROFESSOR PAYS THE SULTRY STUDENT - BROOKE
          Format: wmv
          Size: 241.63 MB
          Video: WMV2, 00:14:42, 1940 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Can't give much of a preview for this Hot Scene, It's too Hot. The Sultry Student has had the slutty professor in chastity for over a month. Now she's ready to Extract Her Ransom. He's had to teach all the classes with all the sexy students and he couldn't even get a hard-on. Now Brooke has the key to his chastity but before he can get out he has to agree to get her and off campus condo so she can fuck all the time. She gets her pussy up close to his locked cock and plays with herself.

She sticks her High Heels around his caged cock while she cums. He agrees to her demands and she frees his cock. She toys with it, but she wants more if she's going to let him cum. She squeezes his sore balls, she runs her long finger nails all over his dick and sticks her long nails in his pee hole. She even sticks the heel of her shoe in his pee hole and streams out the precum. Rubbing her heels up and down his cock she has him under complete Sexual Control.

She cums twice before even thinking about letting the slutty professor cum. After She has gotten what she wants, she the professor to cum all over her hand, cause that's the only sex he gets. Then she locks him back up, because that's her power. - 14:42 Minutes - 3 Minutes free - Brooke

Features: Financial Domination, Tease, Chastity, Hand Job, Big Tits, Long Nails, High Heels, Handjob Cum Shot. - ONE REALLY HOT CLIP

Category: HANDJOBS
          Related categories:
          Keywords: Chastity, Financial Domination, Handjobs, High Heels, Made To Cum, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.63 MB

Comment

• POV Face Licking Officer!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
            Name: VAR_POV Face Licking Officer!
            Size: 655.83 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7699 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom: I am a dirty sexy little cop and I've got you all to myself, there's nothing you can do about it...

So just comfortable and let me work my sticky wet tongue all over you little face lol

I'm the boss and I set the rules, you messed with me and things are about to get messy on your face hahaha

Category: FACE LICKING
            Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, BIG TITS, BRAT GIRLS.
            Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, face licking, goddess worship, pussy worship, big tits, tit worship, tease and denial, mesmerize, brat girls, sub, pussy denial, bratty goddess, latina goddess, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 655.83 MB

Comment

• Having my dirty heels and feet cleaned after a long day shopping in town

Starring:

General:
              Name: ACMFH_Having my dirty heels and feet cleaned after a long day shopping in town
              Size: 424.41 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1584, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 424.41 MB

Comment

• Bad school girl stomps and milks a load from that poor little cock with clear stripper heels

Starring:

General:
                Name: ACMFH_Bad school girl stomps and milks a load from that poor little cock with clear stripper heels
                Size: 364.48 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 6000 Kbps, 872x1920, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.48 MB

Comment

• Take your pick and let me know what you want xxx

Starring:

General:
                  Name: ACMFH_Take y0ur pick and let me know what y0u want xxx
                  Size: 92.34 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:02:05, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1440, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 92.34 MB

Comment

• 2500 Cash Point Meet

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
                    Name: AMG_2500 Cash Point Meet
                    Size: 638.11 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 12019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

My real financial slave came crawling back to me after flaking and being a dummy, haha. So I had him meet me during my filming at Mean Girl Manor. I made him send me a $500 Amazon gift card ahead of time (not in the video- in real life) just to as a penalty to be invited back to the Manor so he could even be allowed the PRIVILEGE of kneeling before MY beauty and giving me MORE $$$! LOL!

So he gave me $2800 plus the $500 gift card I made him send as proof that he was really going to show up. Oh plus another $200 because I wasnt going to let a financial slave that begged to be wallet ra-ped go with any cash left in his wallet.

What kind of service would I be doing him if I actually let him keep any money?? haha! After that I made him realize that this is only the down payment on the amount he will be paying me for the rest of his life, I sent him on his way. Poor little guy rode his bicycle all the way here to drop off all his cash for 15 minutes then I just laughed in his face and sent him on his way back home. Pathetic. And totally OWNED by ME.

Girls:
                    Princess Cindi

Category: BRAT GIRLS
                    Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
                    Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 638.11 MB

Comment

• Caged Extortion

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
                      Name: AMG_Caged Extortion
                      Size: 958.41 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:58, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Cindi has some loser locked up in a cage in her garage that she has targeted at a bar and tricked into thinking he will get lucky with her. His hands are cuffed behind his back and legs bound- helpless. He also has very painful clamps on his nipples just to t0rture him. She teases him the whole clip, with her black shiny leggings. She tells him that if he tells her his master password for his laptop, she will take off the clamps and let him out of the cage.

With this password she will have access to his Facebook, all his email accounts, and at least 1 bank account with more $50,000!!! Oh, and ALSO a BUNCH of humiliating stuff that she can use to further blackmail him with whether he is tied up or not! (She wont even need to t0rture him anymore to get whatever she wants out of him!)

After he finally tells her the password she explains to him that she will be blackmailing him from now on. Do you have any idea what I'm going to do with you now? I've got your name and address, your boss's info, your Facebook friends. I've got pictures of all the humiliating things Ive done to you- and they will think you actually LIKED having it done to you LOL! You cant stop me.

You will basically just have to give me everything I want. And not some stupid little tribute. I want you to make my car payments, pay for my shopping, my shoes- everything! I will decide how much money you will have for you own every month.

Girls:
                      Princess Cindi

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BLACKMAIL FANTASY.
                      Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 958.41 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X