• Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Starring: Madeline Marlowe

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.69 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:29:43, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at , but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it.

Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown.

She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue.

After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of course she needed to pound his ass with a strap-on.

To be continued.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
    Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PUSSY WORSHIP, FUCKING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP.
    Keywords: madeline marlowe, maitresse madeline, lance hart, shiny pantyhose, big tits, fucking, female orgasm, pussy licking, cum eating, ass worship.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.69 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• FINAL EXAM MILKING - PROFESSOR EVA

Starring: Eva Karera

General:
      Name: TVG_FINAL EXAM MILKING - PROFESSOR EVA
      Format: avi
      Size: 573.33 MB
      Video: MJPG, 00:07:42, 8974 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
      Audio: PCM, 1411 Kbps, 44 Khz

STUDENTS ARE KEPT IN CHASTITY, BUT THERE IS REQUIRED MILKING BEFORE THE FINAL EXAM. The Sexy Eva takes off your chastity and Jerks Your Cock, with her hand over your mouth while speaking French. You have to be milked to be ready for the Final Exam. But after you cum the Professor keeps stroking and causing pain instead of pleasure. You'll beg her to stop, but she likes to hear you scream. - Professor Eva Karera

Category: HANDJOBS
      Related categories:
      Keywords: Cfnm, Chastity, Hand Over Mouth, Handjobs, Made To Cum, Ruined Orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 573.33 MB

Comment

• ADDICTED TO MY FEET FUCKING - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA

Starring: Deauxma

General:
        Name: TVG_ADDICTED TO MY FEET FUCKING - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA
        Size: 194.83 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 2000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

YOUR STEP-MOMMIE SENT YOU OVER FOR FOOT AND COCK TRAINING BY HER BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA.

She's going to teach your face and your cock to be Under a Womans Feet and Love It. Deauxma makes you lay at her feet while she rubs her high heels through your pants until you dick is sticking up. She makes you worship her feet and fuck her toes with your tongue. "Your cock will never cum for anybody else but Step-Mommie and ME. Use that tongue like a cock between My toes and don't stop until I tell you too. Worship those toes cause your cock is Always going to be Under a Womans Feet.

When you go home you'll have to ask your Step-Mommie if you can Worship Her Feet." Step-Mommie and Deauxma go out all the time and fuck big dicks, and all you get is clean-up duty. She takes you cock and puts it inside her stockings and makes you Fuck Her Feet.

"ALL YOUR CUM BELONGS TO STEP-MOMMIE AND ME. WE CONTROL YOUR COCK, IT'S ALL OURS, IT NEVER WAS YOURS. Your going to get addicted to the smell of dirty feet, My dirty feet and Mommies dirty feet." - HOT MILF DEAUXMA - EXTREMELY HOT CLIP

Category: FOOTJOBS
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: milf, small penis humiliation, foot worship, foot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 194.83 MB

Comment

• BLACKMAILING BITCH BRAT - YOUR NEW 'A' STUDENT JESSI

Starring: Jessie Palmer

General:
          Name: TVG_BLACKMAILING BITCH BRAT - YOUR NEW 'A' STUDENT JESSI
          Format: wmv
          Size: 144.64 MB
          Video: WMV2, 00:09:19, 1945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

BRAT GIRL JESSI GOES TO DETENTION BUT SHE KNOWS HOW TO PASS THE PROFESSORS CLASS. While he is gone she puts something in his drink. He . When he wakes up she's BRAT GIRL ON TOP. She's fucking his cock and video taping him. Blackmailing him by riding his cock. Collecting evidence that will get her whatever She Wants. "Guess who's getting an 'A' now." She stuffs her short school girl skirt in his mouth and rides him. him to cum and now has all the DNA She needs. "LOOKS LIKE I AM GRADUATING." - HOT SEXY BRAT JESSI PALMER FUCKS HER WAY TO THE TOP.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
          Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , MADE TO CUM , FEMALE DOMINATION , IPOD CLIPS , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
          Keywords: BRAT GIRLS , MADE TO CUM , FEMALE DOMINATION , IPOD CLIPS , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 144.64 MB

Comment

• I'm Making Ballbusting Tik Toks

Starring: Lexi Chase

General:
            Name: VAR_I'm Making Ballbusting Tik Toks
            Size: 602.87 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 9898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

As an influencer for hot Mean Girls everywhere, its important to stay on trend.. and sometimes you have to predict the next trend and take risks. In this clip, Lexi Chase decides to make some ball busting content to post to her tiktok. She knows its just gonna get censored and taken down, but she literally doesn't care. so long as it gets seen by at least ONE person.

But just to be sure, Lexi wants to film this thing at least 100 times so she can get the best shot possible. This old gross beta literally doesn't have a choice anymore, despite its complaints for "a break" (as if we would ever give it a break! I mean this beta is so old, every second is precious since its life could be over at any moment LOL) Lexi Chase reminds this demented old fool that she has footage that would ruin the remainder of its sad life, which shut it up pretty quickly.

Kick after Kick, Lexi repeats this process before moving to ball stomping! Even tho this loser literally like sucks at everything, Lexi did the best with what she had. Unfortunately tho, she finds out she might not have gotten as much footage as she wanted. good thing this loser has no where else to go!

- Princess Amber

Category: BALLBUSTING
            Related Categories: CBT, HUMILIATION, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER MAN, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP.
            Keywords: cbt, ball kicking, high heels, verbal humiliation, shoe worship, leashed, leashed and collared, beta bitch, amg, american mean girls, miami mean girls, mean girl manor, lexi.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 602.87 MB

Comment

• Alpha Loves Humiliating You

Starring: Princess Skylar

General:
              Name: VAR_Alpha Loves Humiliating You
              Size: 1.03 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:14:35, 9920 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Princess Skylar is talking to her alpha about how EASY it is to use betas. These stupid simps are sooo desperate and pathetic that they will do ANYTHING just to be near her. Princess Skylar and her alpha talk about how funny it would be to humiliate a loser together. Skylar feels she hasn't been spending enough time with Alpha and thinks they should do some fun couples activity. and what's more fun than degrading a simp together?!

Princess Skylar summons one of her betas into the room where she demands it to kneel before her and alpha. Princess Skylar taunts and teases this loser about what a BIG COCK her alpha has. This scrawny simp is locked in chastity. its dick is too small to please anyone or anything! Skylar's alpha pulls out his MASSIVE cock and makes the simp STARE at what a REAL MAN looks like.

Skylar continues to humiliate and degrade this simp while her alpha strokes his cock and watches it grow even larger! This locked up loser can't handle the humiliation while Skylar compares his shrinking dick to her alphas thick and large one! Princess Skylar thinks it would be funny to have her beta BEG alpha for it to cum. The poor beta has no idea what alpha will do if and when he decides to finally cum. but knowing Princess Skylar, it will be utterly humiliating! Hahahahahaha

- Princess Amber

Category Humiliation
              Related Categories Cuckolding, Female Domination, Femdom, Verbal Humiliation
              Keywords Cuck,Alpha Male Domination,Beta Humiliation,Submissive Lifestyle,Female Domination,Female Superiority,Male Domination,Alpha Domination,Amg,Mean Girl Manor,Miami Mean Girls,Americanmeangirls.Com,Skylar,Sph,Small Penis Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB

Comment

• Sloppy Seconds Foot Worship

Starring: Lexi Chase

General:
                Name: VAR_Sloppy Seconds Foot Worship
                Size: 951 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:13:04, 9975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Miss Lexi CHASE is sitting on the throne while two pathetic slaves kneel at her feet. She is allowing these betas the PRIVILEGE of proving themselves worthy enough to worship her shoes and feet. Princess Lexi knows how important it is that losers continue to prove their usefulness, or else they risk being kicked out of the Manor and out of our lives FOR GOOD! (Which is like a betas absolute worst nightmare!)

Lexi Chase holds their leashes tight while she shoves her perfect tiny feet in their faces. She humiliates them while they lick the arches of her feet, laughing in their faces. Lexi demands that these losers impress her with their limited beta skills. Despite their efforts, Lexi isn't convinced that they are doing their absolute best.

She decides to take matters into her own hands and shoves her feet so far down their throats that they gag!!!! LOL Its funny cause she doesn't even care that they suck on the same foot as the other loser lmao. One beta makes the mistake of using its teeth while getting gagged by Lexi's perfect feet and has been revoked of that privilege (but don't worry, it will get beaten BADLY for this mistake)

- Princess Amber

Category Foot Worship
                Related Categories Barefoot, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging
                Keywords Toe Sucking,Barefoot,Barefeet,Foot Fetish,Foot Freaks,Perfect Toes,Amg,Americanmeangirls.Com,American Mean Girls,Miami Mean Girls,Mean Girl Manor,Lexi

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 951 MB

Comment

• Cumming in 2min Pathetic Oh well I'll stop when I feel like it

Starring:

General:
                  Name: ACMFH_Cumming in 2min Pathetic Oh well I'll stop when I feel like it
                  Size: 309.79 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1598, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.79 MB

Comment

• Sometimes I just like to be a bitch His cock didn't stand a chance against my black patent platform

Starring:

General:
                    Name: ACMFH_SR3LDH~0
                    Size: 427.53 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1814, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427.53 MB

Comment

• Good little door mat now polish my dirty black leather shoes

Starring:

General:
                      Name: ACMFH_Good little door mat now polish my dirty black leather shoes
                      Size: 512.28 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:36, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 512.28 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X