• I'll Be Your Best Slave

Starring: Jessica Ryan

General:
    Name: MAS_I'll Be Your Best Slave
    Format: mp4
    Size: 589.8 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 8388 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Jessica has many male piglets that claim they will be her best slave. But words are meaningless without action, which is why this slave will need to demonstrate his subservience to her with pain. Cock pain specifically as she repeatedly shocks it and rewards him with feet in between sessions of pain.

Category Cbt
    Related CategoriesN/A
    Keywords Cbt

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 589.8 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Keep Licking

Starring: Ella Woods

General:
      Name: MAS_Keep Licking
      Size: 209.49 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:04:18, 6638 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ella's feet need cleaning, and this pigs mouth will clean them. After all, walking barefoot outside does tend to make her soles really dirty but that just makes licking them clean a perfect task for her piggy. He greets her as she comes inside and immediately begins to lick, licking fast and furious to get all that hard to remove dirt and grime off Ella's feet. The heel area in particular needs detailed attention from his tongue as Ella makes him really work on them to get them sparking clean.

Category Foot Worship
      Related CategoriesN/A
      Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 209.49 MB

Comment

• Thank You So Much

Starring: Halle Von

General:
        Name: MAS_Thank You So Much
        Size: 255.81 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 6308 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Halle Von is a big fan of training and control over her puppies. All the male pets that she owns must learn that access to her feet is a privilege and must be begged for. This is why she will tether them at the end of a leash like an animal and have them repeatedly beg, beg to kiss her feet, beg to smell her feet, beg to adore her feet all while thanking her profusely for the honor. That's how Halle wants her men to be, grateful, begging and pathetic.

Category Foot Worship
        Related CategoriesN/A
        Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 255.81 MB

Comment

• Hard Day At Work

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
          WL1251

General:
          Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Hard Day At Work
          Size: 397.33 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:17:16, 3019 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Scott sneaks into bed, claiming he's had a hard day at the office, but I suspect he's been sleeping with another woman when he should have been with me. My suspicions are confirmed when I find lipstick on his body, so I decide to bully a confession out of him by face slapping and ballbusting him until he has no choice but to tell all! Then he's made to worship my feet by way of his first apology. (Duration 17m16s)

Published Thursday 3rd of September 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, lingerie, nikki, humiliating, domestic, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 397.33 MB

Comment

• Worship My Sexy Leather

WL1252

General:
            Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Worship My Sexy Leather
            Size: 348.86 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:16:17, 2797 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

My knicker-wearing sissy slave is in for a treat today! I'm going to let "him" worship my long leather boots, and if he does a good job I will let him worship my expensive leather trousers and kiss my bottom through the supple hide! (Duration 16m17s)

Published Thursday 10th of September 2015

Keywords: heels, face sitting, nikki, sissy, pvc & fetish, humiliating, domestic, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.86 MB

Comment

• Office Chastity tease

WL1253

General:
              Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Office Chastity tease
              Size: 416.85 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:18:08, 3019 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps

Peter has been having a rough time in the office since I reported him for his inappropriate sexual behaviour - his boss has insisted on him wearing a chastity device to ensure that he controls himself. However, I have managed to get hold of the key and I'm going to make him suffer and push him to the edge of endurance as I tease him mercilessly, making his throbbing cock bulge painfully inside his tight metal cock cage! Peter finds his face pushed into my panties and ass as he's made to sniff my knickers, then he has to lick my shoes and take a good spanking before I'm finally done toying with him! (Duration 18m10s)

Published Thursday 17th of September 2015

Keywords: heels, scissoring, face sitting, nikki, office, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 416.85 MB

Comment

• For the Love of Smoking

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
                Name: MISSTRISH_For the Love of Smoking
                Size: 42.63 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 1017 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Nat Sherman lingers long between her lips as she relishes the cigarette's transformation to coils of ash and smoke. The obvious pleasure that Trish gets from smoking paints a steamy image as she draws in thick strains of smoke and contemplatively exhales wisps and clouds. Her billowing exhalations of warm smoke, the byproduct of her pleasure, are aimed at directly at you in this sultry and hot smoking scene.

Category: SMOKING
                Related categories: N/A
                Keywords: Mistress Trish Bdsm Femme

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.63 MB

Comment

• Ballbusted with Boots

General:
                  Name: MISSTRISH_Ballbusted with Boots
                  Size: 59.18 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 994 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slave thrash's testicles are in for a rough evening. Mistress Trish is wearing some kicking boots ... the perfect shoes for heavy ballbusting. The first thudding kick drops the trembling slave to the floor. Trish demands that he get back up so that she can drop-kick him again. She arranges the slave in different positions - standing, kneeling, face forward, on all fours - assuring that he feels every angle of her boots as they make contact with his aching balls.

When the pain is too much for the slave, Trish drags his body back into position by grabbing - and squeezing - his balls. By the grand finale soccer kick, Trish has the slave, and his balls, perfectly primed. His nuts are bright purple, red, and swollen, the perfect targets for Trish to aim her boot at, as she delivers the last blow.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                  Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.18 MB

Comment

• Dominated and Humiliated by Mistress Trish's Feet

General:
                    Name: MISSTRISH_Dominated and Humiliated by Mistress Trish's Feet
                    Size: 33.9 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:04:23, 1007 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish uses her slave's face as her floor mat with the aim of dominating and humiliating the slave. She rubs the full weight of her sweaty high arches along the slave's face, trampling it to distort it so that she can be amused with the disfigurement she is causing and the moaning below her. As she is stretching the slave's skin with her toes and slapping the slave's face aggressively with her soft soles, Trish berates the pathetic creature.

Trish shoves her foot as far into the slave's mouth as it will go, hooking her toes into the slave's mouth and nose so that she can open them to spit on the slave. This cruel and hot foot degradation culminates in Trish standing on the slave's face and spitting, before she leaves it to contemplate the generously mean attention that she just gave to it.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
                    Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 33.9 MB

Comment

• April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Starring: April Olsen

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2
                      Size: 722.92 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 7958 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos FOUR TIMES BEFORE UNLOCKING HIS DICK.

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.

This video is the 2nd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, CHASTITY, PEGGING, FISHNETS, BIG BUTTS.
                      Keywords: april olsen, lance hart, hard pegging, prostate orgasm, sissy training, sph, ball slapping, ball squeezing, cbt, fishnets, perfect tits.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 722.92 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X