Starring:
    WL1002

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Officer Whiplash
    Format: wmv
    Size: 693.76 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:22, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Here I am as police officer Whiplash, returning home from a long day of patrolling the mean streets of Hampshire on foot. My stockinged feet are hot and sweaty from a long shift in my tight shoes but luckily Jerome is on hand to peel off my stockings and kiss, lick and massage my dainty feet until they feel all better. In this foot lover's video, Jerome gives my smelly, sweaty feet half an hour of uninterrupted worshipping! (Duration 30m32s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: uniform, stockings, nikki, domestic, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 693.76 MB

Comment

• Bad Butler

Starring:
      WL1003

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Bad Butler
      Format: wmv
      Size: 697.95 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:30:33, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I return home early from my holiday to catch my butler Jenkins red handed clearing up after an unauthorised swingers party he has held in my dungeon! Obviously such behaviour cannot be tolerated from a member of my serving staff, and Jenkins is stripped and severely reprimanded. Jenkins finds his face smothered beneath my tiny g-string whilst his nipples are clamped securely and his nuts are kicked and crushed until he is in agony. I also make time to crush his neck between my thighs, just to be sure he has learnt his lesson. (Duration 30m34s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, scissoring, topless, face sitting, nikki, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.95 MB

Comment

• Alexis gives blue balls and sore balls

Starring: Alexis Rain

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis gives blue balls and sore balls
        Format: mp4
        Size: 148.87 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alexis is thrilled to have the slave alone, and she wants to give him the worst blue balls ever. She doesn't just want to hurt is balls in the moment, she wants him to have a full night of agony that only comes with brutal tease and denial and ball busting together............. "I want you to have blue balls all night long...." .......................................... She looks adorable in her gray tights and tank top as she giggles and teases and beats the hell out of his balls, and she makes sure to keep him fully erect while she destroys his balls........... "Maybe you'll have blue balls for a full 24 hours , ready for another one [kick][giggle]......................................." ................................. When he is totally broken she stands up and says, "How about I crush your little cock " and she stands on his cock, "Am I crushing your little cock "

Category: BALLBUSTING
        Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, GELDING, BRAT GIRLS.
        Keywords: leggings, tights, castrate, castration, cock crushing, dick crushing, ballbusting, blue balls, tease, teasing, humiliation, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.87 MB

Comment

• Breakin in a New Toy

Starring: Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales

General:
          Name: SWEEFEM_Breakin in a New Toy
          Size: 819.53 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:22:36, 4999 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 22 Khz

Mona Wales is sitting on Lance's face while Daisy Ducati says, "I don't see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already..."

Mona replies, "But we could train him to be useful..."

They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance's face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins...

If Lance doesn't get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona's big strap-on.

Of course he can't beat the vibrator, so he's in for a hard ass fucking, but first Mona needs to cum. Daisy grabs him by the balls tight. Mona gives him orders on how to lick her pussy. When he fucks it up, his balls get . When she wants him to lick harder, his balls get ...

They make his cock and balls ooze pre-cum and Mona has cums all over his face.

Then, since Lance didn't eat Mona's pussy right the first time, he's getting punished with a deep strap-on pounding. Mona is behind him, fucking him deep, while Daisy cheers her on.

Daisy gets horny again and wraps her sexy legs around his neck, making him lick her pussy through her fishnets until she cums again.

After a good ass fucking, Mona finger bangs his prostate while squeezing and pulling on his balls from behind, making him ooze out more pre-cum for him to lick off their fingers.

STRAPON, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, PUSSY WORSHIP, SCISSORHOLD, HEELS, CBT, PROSTATE PLAY, BALL SQUEEZING, PRE-CUM EATING, FACE SITTING, FEMALE ORGASM

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX.
          Keywords: daisy ducati, mona wales, daisy ducati femdom, mona wales femdom, mona wales pegging, mona wales strapon, daisy ducati pegging, daisy ducati strapon, pussy licking, femdom pussy licking, femdom strapon, girls fucking boys, pantyhose femdom, leotard femdom, high cut leotard.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 819.53 MB

Comment

• Lets Kick His Balls

Starring: Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales

General:
            Name: SWEEFEM_Lets Kick His Balls
            Size: 470.79 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 62 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance is a new slave to Mona Wales and Daisy Ducati. They walk in on him jerking off.

"Oh, maybe we should help him with that... [giggle]"

By, "Help" they mean grab him by the dick, stand him up, and take turns kicking, kneeing, and squeezing his balls. They keep him hard the whole time, so they can feed him his pre-cum while they him and laugh.

These ladies are amazing as getting a slave right to the edge of cumming before nailing him in the nuts. They are very sensual with each other. At one point they get on their knees, right in front of his boner, kiss each other, and squeeze the fuck out of his balls.

While he's on his knees, they make him worship their asses as well.

BALLBUSTING, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING, FEMDOM, PRE-CUM FEEDING, TEASE AND DENIAL, FISHNETS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, HIGH HEELS, ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: N/A
            Keywords: daisy ducati, daisy ducati ballbusting, daisy ducati femdom, daisy ducati leotard, leotard fishnets, mona wales, mona wales ballbusting, mona wales femdom, mona wales pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, fishnets pantyhose, showgirls ballbusting, lance hart, teasing femdom, ass worship ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.79 MB

Comment

• VictoriousBusting

Starring: Marchesa Casati, Miss Black Sun

General:
              Name: VictoriousBusting
              Size: 496.79 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 7994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

MBS e Mistress Marchesa Casati stanno piacevolmente chiacchierando sul divano, parlando dei coglioni che gli fanno da schiavi e entrambe fanno ballbusting. Convinte di avere lo schiavo più resistente decidono di metterli alla prova con una bella gara tra schiavi. Chi sarà il più resistente? Chi verrà punito e verrà messo fuori dalla porta a fare il porta ombrelli?

MBS and Mistress Marchesa Casati are pleasantly chatting on the sofa, talking about the balls who act as slaves and both do ballbusting. Convinced that they have the most resistant slave, they decide to test them with a good race between slaves. Who will be the strongest? Who will be punished and put out the door to do the umbrella stand?

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHALLENGES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM.
              Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, humiliation, ballbusting, double domination, leather fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 496.79 MB

Comment

• FaggotBusting EN

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
                Name: FaggotBusting EN
                Size: 315.41 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 8118 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I just got back in the dungeon, I'm looking for my slave and where do I find him? In front of the mirror with a hideous pair of slutty panties, ugly as few that you look at (as if it were beautiful to look at). How disgusting! With a hard cock, all excited for the vision of herself dressed as a whore. What madness! So as a punishment I destroy his balls, he doesn't need them anyway.

I just got back in the dungeon, I'm looking for my slave and where do I find him? In front of the mirror with a hideous pair of slutty panties, ugly as few that you look at (as if it were beautiful to look at). How disgusting! With a hard cock, all excited for the vision of herself dressed as a whore. What madness! So as a punishment I destroy his balls di lui, he doesn't need them anyway.

Related Categories: GAY HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY SLUTS, DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS.
                Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, gay humiliation, humiliation, sissy sluts, glove boot, ballbusting, latex, boot domination, boot.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 315.41 MB

Comment

• CockBook

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
                  Name: CockBook
                  Size: 349.23 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 8101 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Lo schiavo è già a terra, gambe larghe in attesa del suo dolce supplizio. Riecheggia in lontananza il passo deciso dei tacchi della Padrona che sta arrivando per la punizione, per l’inutile cazzo dello schiavo. Un bell trampling sul suo cazzo, con tutto il peso della Padrona, che sta in equilibrio sul cazzo dello schiavo con un solo piede. E poi ha le nuove cattivissime mollettine da attaccare ai suoi inutili capezzoli.

The slave is already on the ground, legs spread wide awaiting his sweet. He echoes in the distance the decisive step of the heels of the Mistress who is coming for the punishment, for the useless cock of the slave. A beautiful trampling on her cock, with all the weight of the Mistress, who balances on the slave's cock with only one foot. And then she has the new nasty clothespins to attach to her useless nipples.

Category: TRAMPLING
                  Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP.
                  Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, chastity, female domination, happy humilitrix, collar, cbt, trampling, ass worship, nipple play.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 349.23 MB

Comment

• Lady Scarlet - Kicking the fat

Starring: Lady Scarlet

General:
                    Name: VAR_Lady Scarlet - Kicking the fat
                    Size: 482.38 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 8120 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

We left the slave at home for cleaning but when I return together with my friend we find everything still messy and dirty, while he is sitting there naked on the floor doing nothing. We get really angry, corporal punishment is inevitable at this point and we choose kicks in the balls as a punishment. Cleo starts hitting him while he is still on his knees, he tries to protect himself with one hand but soon he realizes that he can't resist. We have to aim well because his tiny balls are hidden under many layers of fat. After taking turns we decide to hit him together, one in front and one from behind until he learns his lesson and promises to clean better next time.

CALCIANDO IL GRASSO

Abbiamo lasciato lo schiavo a casa per le pulizie ma quando io e e la mia amica Cleo rientriamo troviamo ancora tutto in disordine e sporco, mentre lui è lì seduto nudo a terra a non fare niente. Ci arrabbiamo sul serio, la punizione corporale è inevitabile a questo punto e scegliamo i calci nelle palle come castigo. Cleo inizia a colpirlo che è ancora in ginocchio, prova a ripararsi con una mano ma presto capisce che non può opporsi: dobbiamo mirare bene perchè le sue minuscole palline si nascondono sotto kg e kg e di grasso. Dopo esserci al ternate decidiamo di colpirlo insieme una davanti e una da dietro finchè non impara la lezione e promette di pulire meglio la prossima volta.

Related Categories: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CBT, EBONY BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
                    Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, ball busting, interracial domination, humiliation, overweight, kicks, cbt, femdom, female supremacy, double domination, barefeet, ethnic, corporal punishment, bdsm, ebony.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.38 MB

Comment

• Useless Hangers Punishment - Ballbusting and merciless CBT

Starring: LadyAnnabelle666, Lady Mahogany

General:
                      Name: VAR_Useless Hangers Punishment - Ballbusting and merciless CBT
                      Size: 593.65 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 7964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Me and LadyAnnabelle666 was in mood to ballbust our slave today. We tied his hands hard and take a look at pathetic hangers we have as our toy... Than our beta get's all he deserved. Hard kicks is what girls enjoy. His testicles got destroyed by our sexy platform high heels. It was so pleasant for us to make him feel pain, that we didnt stop. We put our hands on his balls and pulled them hard from both sides. That was a greate fun for me and Lady Annabelle!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: mahoganyqen, high heels ballbusting, blonde goddess, slave training, female domination, shine fetish, ebony femdom, double domination, latex, cock humiliation, cock slapping, dark skin, cock kicking, extreme bdsm, cfnm.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 593.65 MB
                      Last edited by stachoo; 09-28-2023, 07:20.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X